What you don't like about MFB

(Dec. 12, 2008  11:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i suppose you could wait till 2010

2010 doesn't seem that far away actually.......but I'll probably buy some in 2009. Oh I wonder if they'll have some imported ones at the London Expo? Aha, I'll all excited now. ^^;

Mind you, if they did they'd be massively expensive. I'm prolly better off buying online. Uncertain
(Dec. 12, 2008  11:34 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2008  11:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i suppose you could wait till 2010

2010 doesn't seem that far away actually.......but I'll probably buy some in 2009. Oh I wonder if they'll have some imported ones at the London Expo? Aha, I'll all excited now. ^^;

Mind you, if they did they'd be massively expensive. I'm prolly better off buying online. Uncertain

probably

i once paid $22 for a draciel ms in an import store

it was made in japan tho and the shooter owned till it wore out
Ow... 22 bucks.

Well hope the Circle Wide came in hangy!

For kids who have their own bank account, get a debit, credit(only for Paypal) or Rush card.

I have a debit and it's good for me.
(Dec. 13, 2008  1:11 PM)Diana@Hiro Wrote: The original beyblades looked better. Tired!

yeah they sure d-

[Image: Aries125D_6.jpg]

[Image: Quetzalcoatl90WF_3.jpg]

[Image: dragoon%20fighter%20beyblade.jpg]

[Image: 51XZ1RM49XL._SL500_AA280_.jpg]

yeah i'm gonna say no
Gonna have to agree with Brad on this one lol
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Im only 14 and i order online without my parents. You can buy visa gift cards now, works like a credit card but preloaded with money. Doesn't needed to be linked to your bank account or any billings. Perfect so if you do give away your card number accidently(Scam) you won't lose much.

btw - new beyblades although shiny look cool, has a better design and look.
The looks are only a question of taste. But I really like MFB for looks. I also really enjoy the excitement from the fact that nobody knows how new releases will fare in the game.
(Dec. 12, 2008  11:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Um, MFB aren't much smaller than plastics and they're slightly larger than HMS.

oh, at one point information said they were slightly smaller than HMS.
thats why i said the stuff about size XD
I've been thinking more about the loss of Weight Disks, and it becomes increasingly more apparent to me that it's really not that big of a deal.

In HMS they really weren't that useful, either. You chose between Circle Heavy or Circle Wide (nobody used Circle Balance) and that was basically it. Then CWDs came out, but there was only one metal CWD, and therefore differentiation there was based on the plastic part. Examining the structure of MFB, it would be incredibly easy to insert a fourth layer between the Track and Bottom. I don't think it would be possible to use the current Track shape, but that's not much of a surprise.

In the end, the loss of the WD is only noticeable because these things are really, really top heavy. Inevitably, when we start to see some metal Bottoms introduced I think this will help to alleviate the issue. As I'd stated earlier, Faces with metal cores would be useful, and metal weighted tracks and bottoms are just an inevitability.
(Dec. 22, 2008  6:03 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Examining the structure of MFB, it would be incredibly easy to insert a fourth layer between the Track and Bottom. I don't think it would be possible to use the current Track shape, but that's not much of a surprise.

In the end, the loss of the WD is only noticeable because these things are really, really top heavy. Inevitably, when we start to see some metal Bottoms introduced I think this will help to alleviate the issue. As I'd stated earlier, Faces with metal cores would be useful, and metal weighted tracks and bottoms are just an inevitability.

I could see a Track built similar to the D125 Track, but with a metal, removable weight disc. That wouldn't change the Track structure too much, and if the metal disc could be removed and replaced with a different-sized one, this Track would be very useful.

Unless it was a 145 Track, but still.
I really miss auto change bases, in fact, even spin gears. The wheel is to big of a factor now. The tip is movement and the track is height. The wheel controls attack power, spin direction, and weight (both metal wheels and clear wheels), thus limiting customization to only 3 things, since the clear wheel is only a factor for L Drago beyblades and stamina beyblades, kind of, since some clear wheels are lightweight. Theres also not enough customizations for defense types. The only customizations are attack and stamina, with very little compact and balance.
LOL mega bump.
Well, since it's here, I might as well add that too much importance is set upon the wheel, the seperation of AR and WD is crippling (HMS was bad about this too).
I really dislike the fact that since HMS could have both kinds of spin (right and left), they only incorporated that in Gravity Perseus. Some Wheels would have some serious Smash if they could spin right/left.
Even plastics could switch between Left and Right (with the SG system).
I totally missed that. I don't know why they only implemented dual spin capabilities in one Bey...
A point raised earlier that I feel is quite valid is that they're dumping the old fans a picking up a new generation.
Think about how basic Pre-S series beys were, it's almost like we're in that era again. It's sort of disturbing though that they haven't revolutionized after about two years though.
If a new series happens after Explosion, I'm hoping a new system will come into effect. I'm just not a huge fan of using 10-year old technology is all.
1. painted metal wheels get chipped
2. no dragoon dranzer etc.
I'm hoping for new launcher tech and more influential parts per bey.

(Nov. 11, 2010  6:05 PM)PegasisBlader Wrote: 1. painted metal wheels get chipped
2. no dragoon dranzer etc.
I get this from a personal level, but those aren't exactly valid reasons not to like the product.
For me it's the spin direction thing and that even though it's been two years we still don't have a bearing part. Really hoping the next evolution of MFB will be dual spinning blades cause it's needed and I don't really see what else they can do.
As great as MFB is performance-wise, it's still not as revolutionary as HMS was for me. Even though there were more customizations available in Plastics, HMS was still the first that offered really hard-hitting matches with Metal.

If we could have something that builds on top of the HMS Launcher, then it may get interesting.
They should have made another part on top of the track that deals with spin direction. Or build it within the track and take out the hooks and other things in the wheel and clear wheel leaving space for the launcher to hook on to the track. Or even build it within the wheel. Or make each beyblade be packed with a right spin clear wheel and a left spin clear wheel or a left spin metal wheel and a right spin metal wheel of the same beyblade. Or do both. Or just cancel out the metal fight series after Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion is over and create a new metal series that supports both spin directions and adds more capabilities of customization with more parts to it and bring creative gimmicks like auto change bases and even create new gimmicks and add more possible customization for defense beyblades in fall 2011 or spring 2012 so people could collect the metal fight and will be able to move on without being upset saying "I bought MFB's for nothing!". They should also make the metal beyblades slightly more bigger. And if possible make them look cooler (the HWSE or rather MFB Explosion series beys look cooler than the original MFB HWS series).
I predict being a tad disappointed at whats to come in Hasbro's January Beyblade releases, except for hints of a Poison Scorpio. I just know that they are going to get away with recoloring MFB Series 1 tops over and over.

EDIT: Unless they (Plain unlikely) are re-releasing the 4-layer series.