What would your beyblade be made to represent?

What would your beyblade represent? You could choose creatures and other things from books, movies and mythology, but not other animaes. You must give a description of the creature or other thing you chose.
Could you be more specific? Do you mean if you could have a mystical/mythical beast as a bey? Well my bey would represent Draco or Hercules?

The first bey (Draco) would be a chinese long dragon with red and black on it The flames coming out of it would be black.

Second bey (Hercules) would be basically a husky muscular man that looks like he's been chugging steroids with lion pelt or fur idk. And a club.
Mine would depict my ex-wife. She would draw you in with her beauty and demeanor then crush your soul when your not looking.
(Jul. 17, 2014  6:22 AM)username2130 Wrote: Mine would depict my ex-wife. She would draw you in with her beauty and demeanor then crush your soul when your not looking.

Woah.
That's deep.
Sorry bro.
We'll... She just sounds great! Smile Just kidding, I lied. At least she probably has a good special move!
(Jul. 17, 2014  6:41 AM)Nionis Wrote: We'll... She just sounds great! Smile Just kidding, I lied. At least she probably has a good special move!

She's like a Medusa.
Yo...username, you should do that...a medusa bey.
Ya, I think that he should make a medusa bey. I also have some beys that I am working on that depict some creatures and other things from books, movies and mythology! Actualy if you guys ever have a suggestion on a creature or other thing from a book, movie, or mythology that should be depicted as a bey. Just say it on this thread, and if I like the idea, then I will make it and post a video of it against another bey!
I guess my Bey would be a Digitized Dragon, kinda like Dragoon. Not like Cyber Dragoon, mine would be all pixelated and stuff. Dark Blue for sure.
Here is a video of one of my custom beys... Earth Durins Bane (Phoenix) Which was made to represent Durins Bane, a Balrog shown in Lord of the rings. However I did not put the custom face sticker on it yet.. Unhappy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qn3-nC2...e=youtu.be