What was your first Beyblade?

The light up roktavor from hasbro. My best friend got it for me on my bday. Along side it was nepstrius n2
one time my best friend from class let me borrow his crash roktavor for a day and whoooo boy i played with that beyblade all day

but it wasn't my own bey i gave it back the other day and then i got inspired

then i started wanting to get more beys like these. like something snapped in my 8/9 year old brain.

it was "wow, these spinning tops are pretty cool, i should get as much as possible!"

then i started watching the anime, then i finally got into beyblade

then 2 years later i found this organization

and wouldn't ya know I'm a member of the WBO!
(Apr. 19, 2021  2:33 PM)ZionandBirddo Wrote: I like to hear how people got into things so I would like to know what bey got you into Beyblade.

My best friend and I were having a sleepover and scrolling through Netflix when we saw beyblade burst. We decided to watch it and instantly fell in love with it. And now every New Years when the ball drops we do a battle.
(Jul. 25, 2021  11:04 PM)Fafnirguy27 Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2021  2:33 PM)ZionandBirddo Wrote: I like to hear how people got into things so I would like to know what bey got you into Beyblade.

My best friend and I were having a sleepover and scrolling through Netflix when we saw beyblade burst. We decided to watch it and instantly fell in love with it. And now every New Years when the ball drops we do a battle.

bruh i gotta start doing that

dont mean to get off topic but its fun hearing how people got into beyblade and how they are who they are now

I had seen beybade for more than a month but I never watched it but one day I got bored and watched it and I tell in love then I got my first bey then I found this site and I think some of you know the rest
Lightning ldrago for mfb and dranzer a for plastic gen and for burst it was one of the first single layers
{This Post Is Deleted}
My first bey was Flame Libra, It was my favorite bey. And I won it somewhere (I don't remember where).
(Jul. 26, 2021  3:17 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: My first bey was Flame Libra, It was my favorite bey. And I won it somewhere (I don't remember where).

oooo dang i wasn't a blader when the metal series was the only beyblade series
(Jul. 26, 2021  3:22 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2021  3:17 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: My first bey was Flame Libra, It was my favorite bey. And I won it somewhere (I don't remember where).

oooo dang i wasn't a blader when the metal series was the only beyblade series

Metal Series was my childhood lol. And at that time I had only Libra, Pegasus and L-Drago.
(Jul. 26, 2021  3:28 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2021  3:22 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: oooo dang i wasn't a blader when the metal series was the only beyblade series

Metal Series was my childhood lol. And at that time I had only Libra, Pegasus and L-Drago.

ahhh memories

bruh i wish i still had my lava-x anubion but some punk {REDACTED} kid scammed me

he said he was gonna give me wonder valtryek for my lava-x anubion but he never gave me it

and if i see him in public well he might not end up too well lol

bruh he was my first owned beyblade beside spiral treptune. and i still have treptune to this day

i didnt have a launcher or a stadium so i would have to find a container, then spin the beyblade with my hand

boy i got used to spinning it with my hand and i've improved
(Jul. 26, 2021  3:44 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2021  3:28 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Metal Series was my childhood lol. And at that time I had only Libra, Pegasus and L-Drago.

ahhh memories

bruh i wish i still had my lava-x anubion but some punk {REDACTED} kid scammed me

he said he was gonna give me wonder valtryek for my lava-x anubion but he never gave me it

and if i see him in public well he might not end up too well lol

bruh he was my first owned beyblade beside spiral treptune. and i still have treptune to this day

i didnt have a launcher or a stadium so i would have to find a container, then spin the beyblade with my hand

boy i got used to spinning it with my hand and i've improved

And now I remembered something too, My friend tried to steal my beys. And a richy boi in my town bought meteo L-Drago, I was so jealous of him that time.
command dragon on Christmas started with hasbro went to tt got it from walmart
Hasbro plastic gen "Galeon" and remains my favorite bey in my possession <3
Ooh, first beyblades! I remember like it was yesterday: I was in Toys R Us and saw something that was bright green! So naturally i grabbed it

Poison Serpent was a fun Beyblade. Or at least my nostalgia says so.

Because why not, btw, my first Burst Beyblades were actually Hasbro V2, K2, S2, and R2 all bought at once cause walmart had these cool 2 pack things that took 2 starters and packed em together. For the price of 1 starter. So naturally i grabbed those immediately, having been Beyblade starved for years by then.
My first ever Beyblade was given to me by a good friend of mine. He came over to my house when I was about 12 years old and brought over these toys I had never seen before called beyblades. So as we started playing with them he offered to give me one to play with when he wasn’t home. So I accepted and he handed me a Master Draciel.
My first bey was a Victory Valtryek V2 E Impact, I was at a party and my friends were watching Beyblade Burst Turbo Episode 1 I was so interested in the show that I asked my friends loads of questions about it, I started watching the show Beyblade Burst and I was really interested. About 2 months later I go over to my friend's house and find out he has Beyblades so I asked him some questions and got him back into it. He gave me the Valtryek and I started to practice, Long story short I now have Dynamite Belial and Cho Z Valkyrie in my possession.
(Aug. 04, 2021  6:55 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: My first bey was a Victory Valtryek V2 E Impact, I was at a party and my friends were watching Beyblade Burst Turbo Episode 1 I was so interested in the show that I asked my friends loads of questions about it, I started watching the show Beyblade Burst and I was really interested. About 2 months later I go over to my friend's house and find out he has Beyblades so I asked him some questions and got him back into it. He gave me the Valtryek and I started to practice, Long story short I now have Dynamite Belial and Cho Z Valkyrie in my possession.
wow i wish i had a rival growing up
(Aug. 04, 2021  7:10 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2021  6:55 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: My first bey was a Victory Valtryek V2 E Impact, I was at a party and my friends were watching Beyblade Burst Turbo Episode 1 I was so interested in the show that I asked my friends loads of questions about it, I started watching the show Beyblade Burst and I was really interested. About 2 months later I go over to my friend's house and find out he has Beyblades so I asked him some questions and got him back into it. He gave me the Valtryek and I started to practice, Long story short I now have Dynamite Belial and Cho Z Valkyrie in my possession.
wow i wish i had a rival growing up

The only downside is that on the next arc he becomes evil, other than that it's fine
Judgment Joker J5

It’s garbage though I just got Takara tomy Joker and it is a lot better
Storm spriggan and my rival was my little bro who had King kerbeus and victory Valkyrie
There are 3 beys I think of when I think of my first bey. Why? Because I don’t know what my first bey was, I just have memories of beyblades as a child. First of all was cosmic Pegasus, I don’t know whether it was fake or hasbro or TT, but I had it. I remember the wing pattern on the metal wheel, and having a rubber flat tip on it ( my memories are kinda fuzzy so it could be r2f I lost it to the underside of the refrigerator, then found it, and then I don’t know what happened to it. Next I remember asking my mom to get lightning l drago and getting “lighting” l drago instead. It was electiro tornado l drago, specifically the blue one. Here’s a link to see what it looked like: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e2j3pp3TJhM
Next is rock orso, which I remember spinning on the floor and losing it to a hole under a cabinet somehow. I also later got the hades kerbeck blade blast (specifically the black and orange one) but that was a gift from a friend and probably wasn’t my first bey. I also got duo Uranus but that was my last bey before I stopped playing for a while, due to my mom getting sick of finding parts all over the house and me not actually playing with them. Sorry if this was so long