What was your first Beyblade?

(Apr. 19, 2021  2:33 PM)ZionandBirddo Wrote: I like to hear how people got into things so I would like to know what bey got you into Beyblade.

My first beyblade was the hasbro beyblade MINI Valtryek
(Apr. 19, 2021  2:33 PM)ZionandBirddo Wrote: I like to hear how people got into things so I would like to know what bey got you into Beyblade.

I just realized I never replied to my own thread, so my first bey was Luinor L4 and Luinor L3
Thats how I learned to love pegasus
MFB: Variares (loved its design and King was funny imo.)
Burst: Lost Longinus (one of my only Dual Layers)
God: Legend Spriggan (Loved the look of the layer and I needed a 7 disk)
Cho-Z: Hell Salamander (loved the gimmick and its color scheme)
GT: Master Diabolos (literally one of my favorite beys besides Imperial Dragon)
SuperKing: King Helios (at the time I could only pick one so I picked Helios because it looked cool.
DB: Dynamite Belial (haven't gotten it yet but it will be my first DB Bey)
I never actually bought a single bey, rather two at the same time. Years ago back when metal fusion had just released, the anime had caught my eye so the next time I was in walmart, I decided to buy a Rock Leone and Storm Pegasus since they were the iconic beys that I had seen on screen.
Master diabolos
(Apr. 21, 2021  6:55 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: My first bey was an RC Dranzer, i can´t remember which Dranzer, but i´m pretty sure it was a Dranzer V.

I think it would have been Dranzer v2. I had the Dragoon V2 one!
mine was Hasbro valtriek v2, spread, accel

(May. 03, 2021  2:13 PM)micksterfist Wrote: mine was Hasbro valtriek v2, spread, accel
wait no it was clay aries

(May. 03, 2021  11:24 AM)Allen Schaffer Wrote: Master diabolos
so your pretty new, huh?
(May. 03, 2021  1:53 PM)Garishi Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2021  6:55 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: My first bey was an RC Dranzer, i can´t remember which Dranzer, but i´m pretty sure it was a Dranzer V.

My first Bey was too a RC Bey (Dragoon V).
It was the tt ninja salamander

Or it was samurai Ifrit
(May. 03, 2021  1:53 PM)Garishi Wrote:

Aye nice!
(May. 03, 2021  2:13 PM)micksterfist Wrote: mine was Hasbro valtriek v2, spread, accel

(May. 03, 2021  11:24 AM)Allen Schaffer Wrote: Master diabolos
so your pretty new, huh?

Yup. Already have beaten a few from the top 20 and leftburst gonna do it all again
(May. 04, 2021  1:10 AM)Allen Schaffer Wrote:

so your pretty new, huh?

Yup. Already have beaten a few from the top 20 and leftburst gonna do it all again
nice
i havent been able to battle in any tournaments sadly, but ive got some good combos
Mine was Hasbro Victory Valtrek
I got a Hasbro valtryek v2 and a stadium for my 6th birthday didn't do much with it until I met a kid who wanted someone to play beyblades with this is how I got into beyblades
Hasbro Dranzer F.A childhood friend gave it too me,sadly i think he kept the dranzer bitchip cause it had the secondary bit sticker on the attack ring lol.
My first one was Storm Spriggan and Not Victoryy Valkryie.

Victory** misspelled
my first was victory Valkyrie hasbro and i sucked
[Deleted Post]
The Destroyer Dome set (rip the set cuz it gone) for MFB and Burst was Spryzen S2 and Roktavor R2
Prime apocalypse
spiral treptune and lava-x anubion!