What video games do you play?

Mario odyssey, smash bros ultimate, Mario kart 8, botw. (i like nintendo)
Hogwarts Legacy, Demon Slayer, Sims 4 ( modded ) CoD MW22, Fire Emblem, FFXIV, whatever I'm in the mode for.

I have a gaming PC, Xbox One, PS4, Switch and NEW 3DS.
I just started playing DBD and got da dlcs
(Nov. 14, 2020  1:07 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Beyblade, Bendy and the Ink Machines, Fifa, Roblox

The first person to mention the best game. (Roblox) If you disagree then start a argument or whatever I will prove to you roblox is top. Bro it probably has a better version of your favourite game.
Got the Megaman Battle Network Collection. Only played 5 and 6 back then. A shame however it only comes in three language options.
getting back on pokemon sword
I love Open World adventure games, like Minecraft, Grounded, Subnautica, BOTW, and Pokemon (I've 100% completed most of these games). I also play ProjectPlaytime, Roblox, and some VR Games.
(Apr. 17, 2023  6:54 PM)lil-iz Wrote: I love Open World adventure games, like Minecraft, Grounded, Subnautica, BOTW,  and Pokemon (I've 100% completed most of these games). I also play ProjectPlaytime, Roblox, and some VR Games.
What games do you play on roblox?
Fortnite, asphalt 9, crk, beyblade burst app and tears of the kingdom
I play Baldur's Gate 3, Valorant, Apex Legends, Counter Strike Global Offense. Though I'm looking to transition into mobile platform.
I'm not much of a mobile gamer too, I play Identity V, League of Legends, Cyberpunk 2077, Elden Ring, and sometimes when my friends aren't busy I play minecraft with them.
i play fortnite, a bit of apex, legend of zelda (totk) some minecraft, like, any pokemon game (currently only scarlet, violet, brilliant diamond, and shinning pearl remasters.)

i also have a pretty stacked pokemon go acc, but nowhere to play it on : P (currently only have a nintendo)

eventually i'd really like to either get a playstation, (the games are kinda better, and theres a couple games i really like on there) or a xbox. but besides that, maybe im gonna try to get legends arceus, or mario wonder, or ssbu and mortal kombat, because lately, idk why but i really wanna play mortal kombat.
I also play PokémonTCGO, Minecraft, Fortnite, Roblox, Apex Legends and sometimes Genshin Impact
(Feb. 08, 2024  2:08 PM)BeybladeDiction Wrote: I also play PokémonTCGO, Minecraft, Fortnite, Roblox, Apex Legends and sometimes Genshin Impact

AYYYYY WHAT'S GOOD????????!!!!!! Smile