What video games do you play?

My interest over the years have changed, I’ve started playing games like halo, war thunder, metal of honor and some other stuff that isn’t very well known
SSBU. As my profile pic states, I’m a Kirby main, with Bowser, Ganon, Mega Man secondaries.
Im a god at using kirby in ssbu
Fortnite, and Minecraft, and Roblox plus all of their rip-offs
I play Geometry Dash, Pokémon, Minecraft, The Battle Cats, and Asphalt 9. I used to play Animal Crossing a lot, but not so much anymore. I used to play Mimpi a lot, a long time ago. I also used to play Asphalt 8, but that game has been killed over and over and over again.
At this point in life I’m mostly just playing mobas and Harry Potter magic awakened
Minecraft, Used to play Roblox, but account stopped working.

And other weird rip-offs (used to)

Played Beyblade burst rivals for 1 day then decided to easy
smash, mk 8 deluxe, destiny, overwatch, terraria
roblox. roblox bedwars. roblox islands. slashing simulator. genshin impact. geometry dash. burrito bison(rarely) minecarp. fortnite sucks. uhhhhh, never gonna give you up. (gotcha!) i think thats all i play.
I use to play roblox but I realized im far to old for it. I started getting into dead by daylight though which is a really fun online horror game with many people who run around trying to fix machines while the killer hunts you down and hangs you on a meat hook
Recently I’ve been playing Kirby and the Forgotten Land (really good game and I’m on world 5 currently), Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and Minecraft.
I’m still stuck on the champion battle in Brilliant Diamond smh
got pretty addicted to this mobile game called smash legends, I can already hear my allowance screaming in terror.
kirby and the forgotten land is fun as heck and hype bro
I’m playing through sword w/o dlc and handicapping myself by using non regulars.
roblox, minecraft, amogus, halo, rec room, megaman legacy collection... thats all i can think about rn, i dont have my game at the moment so i forgot what i have installed-
Roblox, Minecraft, COD Mobile, and many others
If I posted here before, here is an updated version:
Mobile: Minesweeper, PVZ1, Tower Fortress, Cryptogram (a puzzle game not crypto), Bloons TD5, Super Auto Pets and Progressbar95
Console: mostly Dead Cells, Minecraft Dungeons and Peggle.
PC: Terraria, Minecraft and Minesweeper
PSP: Super Mario World, Bomber Man, Burnout (CD that kills battery, but my fav one) and Midnight Club LA I think.
The Resident evil series
games where you are Overpowered like Prototype, Metal Gear Rising, and Spiderman: Web Of Shadows
One game i've been playing on a lot recently is Garry's Mod (Or Gmod) and me and my friends have been screwing around a lot on there recently, especially with the rise of Nextbots and things of that nature.
Just got back into playing Burnout Revenge. Been enjoying it so far, but any events taking place in Eternal City still frustrate me to this day.
I usually play Fortnite and Naruto to Boruto Shinobi Striker.
Mostly Nintendo games, as that is what I grew up with and play with for around 28 years now.

Recently I play ACNH, Paper Mario and got myself Links Awakening for Switch (ah memories..the first ever Zelda game I played on the GB Colour).