What to buy with 150 dollars?

What beyblade stuff do I buy with $150?
God Customize Set
Spriggan Requiem 0 Zeta
Nightmare Longinus Destroy
Sieg Xcalibur 1 Iron
LR Beylauncher (If you prefer String Launchers over Winder Launchers)

You can make every current top-tier, tournament winning combination with these
(Apr. 08, 2018  3:53 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: God Customize Set
Spriggan Requiem 0 Zeta
Sieg Xcalibur 1 Iron

Those are really good choices but I think that siege Xcalibur has been out classed and by that I mean the layer. But if you don’t want siege than I would say get one of the cho z beys like Emperor Forneus or save up for something like bloody Longinus
(Apr. 08, 2018  3:56 AM)Cam77 Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2018  3:53 AM)HMonoDragon Wrote: God Customize Set
Spriggan Requiem 0 Zeta
Sieg Xcalibur 1 Iron

Those are really good choices but I think that siege Xcalibur has been out classed and by that I mean the layer. But if you don’t want siege than I would say get one of the cho z beys like Emperor Forneus or save up for something like bloody Longinus

Well you really want a Right Spin Attack Type to deal with Deep Chaos combinations
(Apr. 08, 2018  3:57 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2018  3:56 AM)Cam77 Wrote: Those are really good choices but I think that siege Xcalibur has been out classed and by that I mean the layer. But if you don’t want siege than I would say get one of the cho z beys like Emperor Forneus or save up for something like bloody Longinus

Well you really want a Right Spin Attack Type to deal with Deep Chaos combinations

Well you do have sR 0b destroy for attack and you can put it in right spin. You also have wV and so you can use aggressive drivers like xtreme

(Apr. 08, 2018  4:02 AM)Cam77 Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2018  3:57 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Well you really want a Right Spin Attack Type to deal with Deep Chaos combinations

Well you do have sR 0b destroy for attack and you can put it in right spin. You also have wV and so you can use aggressive drivers like xtreme

During a round in the finals I used wV 2Un xtreme to beat deep chaos
(Apr. 08, 2018  4:10 AM)J.J. Wrote: So is EF the best cho z bey

Yes, but
Emperor Forneus is outclassed by Spriggan Requiem
Yard is outclassed by Atomic (which comes with the God Customize Set)
(Apr. 08, 2018  4:36 AM)J.J. Wrote: Ok is duo eclipse good?

No. Too recoil heavy and too light. That combination causes Duo Eclipse to self-burst constantly
Oh ok

Do you recommend getting the hasbro dual threat launcher
(Apr. 08, 2018  4:39 AM)J.J. Wrote: Oh ok

Do you recommend getting the hasbro dual threat launcher

No, breaks too easily, get the Takara Tomy LR Beylauncher instead. Better in every way
Save money by buying from pvccard.expert and skyliners2012, who are some widely recommended Hong Kong sellers here on WBO. You just have to wait a bit longer, but usually under 2 weeks. And you'll get more beys for your buck.

Anything much cheaper than what they're selling is often fake, so they make a good guideline for that.

I think it's worth noting that all of what's being talked about here is Takara-Tomy stuff. If that's fine, you're good. But if you want Hasbro, speak up! (I just noticed you didn't say which brand you wanted.)
A life

jkjk

God Customize set, 3 on 3 battle set, Drain Fafnir, and Spriggan Requiem.
Money left over can go to a new stadium or launcher (LR string launcher if you don't have it. If you do, get the digital sword launcher or normal sword launcher)
(Apr. 08, 2018  7:24 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote: A life

jkjk

God Customize set, 3 on 3 battle set, Drain Fafnir, and Spriggan Requiem.
Money left over can go to a new stadium or launcher (LR string launcher if you don't have it. If you do, get the digital sword launcher or normal sword launcher)

I wouldn’t get drain fafnir or god customize set. Almost all of the parts for fafnir and 3 in 3 have been outclassed. And don’t get the digital sword launcher it is to easy to break
(Apr. 08, 2018  9:22 PM)Cam77 Wrote: I wouldn’t get drain fafnir or god customize set. Almost all of the parts for fafnir and 3 in 3 have been outclassed. And don’t get the digital sword launcher it is to easy to break

outclassed by what exactly? They are still top tier parts
No reason to buy lone Fafnir, its layer comes in the God Customize Set already. No need for 2 when you're buying within a budget amount like this. Overall, I agree with MonoDragon's list. It's the most bang for your buck.

Let's run through MonoDragon's list with some rough prices from pvccard.expert and skyliners2012 (all in USD):
  • B-98 God Customize Set - $50
  • B-100 Spriggan Requiem 0 Zeta -- $31-32
  • B-97 Nightmare Longinus Destroy -- $22-23
  • B-92 Sieg Xcalibur 1 Iron -- $20
  • B-88 LR Beylauncher -- $25

You'll have launchers from buying the other 3 beys,(God Customize Set has none and has 2 left spinners) so if you don't want B-88, that's up to you. Spriggan Requiem will give you a LR launcher, Nightmare Longinus will give you a lefty, and Sieg Xcalibur will give you a righty.

Otherwise, comes right out to $150 with the higher ranges. You'll probably have some spare bits, since I just rounded for this. But it can be a problem if you want to get a stadium. The TT Standard Type Stadium will be $50+. (I see some on eBay for $39.70, but those accounts look fishy. Different names, same images, link to same page. That's some shady behavior.)

If it comes to it, I'd just get the God Customize set, the Standard Type Stadium, and then pick from what's left with what money you have left. It depends on what your priorities are, really. Just be sure to get some kind of stadium for your beys if you don't have one already, even if it's the cheap $10 blue one from Hasbro. Don't wreck your beys by launching them on cement or whatever.
(Apr. 08, 2018  9:39 PM)TheGalaxyHeart Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2018  9:22 PM)Cam77 Wrote: I wouldn’t get drain fafnir or god customize set. Almost all of the parts for fafnir and 3 in 3 have been outclassed. And don’t get the digital sword launcher it is to easy to break

outclassed by what exactly? They are still top tier parts

I meant to say 3 on 3 with galaxy Zeus and guardian Kerbeus and the other one and drain fafnir. All of those beys layers discs drivers have been out classed like 0 and 7. I would get the b-97 or b-98 whichever one it is god customize set. It comes with top tier driver atomic and bearing and comes with good layers like deep chaos.
I mostly want tt and I know for sure I want at least one cho z bey which should I get

And do you reccomend amazon for buying beys
(Apr. 09, 2018  5:23 AM)J.J. Wrote: I mostly want tt and I know for sure I want at least one cho z bey which should I get

And do you reccomend amazon for buying beys

If you need a chow z bey go for emperor forneus, comes with 0 while yard is outclassed by atomic.
Winning Valkyrie is also good bet, make a good combo out of it, else 12 and velocity are not great, 12 being the lightest out there.
Emperor Forneus seems to be the main one worth getting, but even then? 0 already comes with Spriggan Requiem and Atomic is better than eF's Yard. I think you might want to save money for Bloody Longinus. You can buy it from Japan at the end of April for as much as the current Cho-Z beys are going now, and I think that one may end up better. (But you can wait for reviews if you want, but then that'll be like mid-May or later.)

Some people have found interesting setups for Winning Valkyrie, but disc 12 should always be covered in a frame if you use it at all, remember. The 3 Cho-Z beys are not bad beys, just not the top-of-the-top, so they're not the worst things you could get.

But if there is just a certain bey you want, buy it. It's your money. Just don't worry about whether it's good for battles or not, get it because you like it.

I don't trust Amazon for Takara-Tomy beys, unless they'd be sold by a recognized seller. (I notice 88powerpig88 from eBay has a seller account there, if that's actually them?) Because Amazon itself will not sell the Takara-Tomy beys, only third parties will, and I've yet to see anyone here say anything positive about particular Amazon sellers. I've seen fake complaints on Amazon, so it's a gamble, though Amazon will likely help you get your money back if someone fails to deliver properly.

But having been scammed on Amazon before, and though I got my money back, I'd rather just not waste my time and instead get the product right in the first place. But if you want to be the cowboy that blazes the trail and finds good Amazon sellers, that's up to you.
I recommend Ebay since it has thousands of offers