What to Buy in MFB: Revamp

This is to be continuously updated as the metagame changes and new parts are released.

Bold indicates the competitive parts
Italics indicate preferred manufacturer

To be strictly competitive, you should buy these beyblades/parts, and in this order:

Accessories/Etc.: (Click to View)

Blading on a Tight/Limited Budget
You should purchase:
BB-43 Starter Lightning L Drago 100HF (Comes with Beylauncher L)
BB-28 Starter/Hasbro Storm Pegasis 105RF (As many as possible)
BB-36/66/67 Metal Face
BB-55 Booster/Hasbro Dark Cancer CH120SF/FS

Other good budget friendly purchases include:
BB-47 Starter Earth Aquila 145WD [Takara Tomy/Sono Kong {Mold 1}] (Hasbro is an option, although less preferred)
BB-95 Booster Flame Byxis 230WD

Thoughts, opinions, alterations, ideas? Give me any and all feedback.
I know we need to run tests when Metal Flat has been released, but I think that there is no competitive aspect to WB anymore, and thus, should not be in bold.
Oh, I put Rock Giraffe up there because people are diggin' on R145, and WB is just a bonus :V

I've been debating over putting Burn/Rock in the Attack Section. I've also been struggling with reccomending Grand Ketos/Ray Gil, with MF so close, I almost want to hold off until I see results. I don't want anyone making errant purchases.
IMO, you should add Pisces to defense, and un-bold Flame for stamina.
I honestly haven't received fantastic results with Burn or Rock as an Attack Wheel, so I think you should leave Burn bolded as Stamina, and Rock away from the list.

I also agree with Oki. Metal System Pisces is a decent Defense Wheel.
(Dec. 28, 2010  9:17 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: IMO, you should add Pisces to defense, and un-bold Flame for stamina.

Well Flame Byxis is a must buy anyways, and Flame is just an added bonus? Same with WB on Rock Giraffe, and Ray in Attack. Flame also does extremely well in some niche survival and destabilizing combos.

And I would've sworn I'd already added Pisces.

Do you all think I should include in a different section the overall best products to buy on a budget or no?
I personally think you should. For example, instead of getting the G. Pegasis Starter, one can always get the Booster if they want to save money. The same would be applicable to the Pegasis 145D and Leone 105F Boosters.
(Dec. 28, 2010  6:06 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2010  9:17 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: IMO, you should add Pisces to defense, and un-bold Flame for stamina.

Well Flame Byxis is a must buy anyways, and Flame is just an added bonus? Same with WB on Rock Giraffe, and Ray in Attack. Flame also does extremely well in some niche survival and destabilizing combos.

Do you all think I should include in a different section the overall best products to buy on a budget or no?

I was about to say to add Flame for destabilizing.

I think this would be a good idea, considering that many members are younger and have less money than one with a job would.
I like the Blading on a Tight Budget Section, but it only covers Attack Types. I think you should expand further on Defense and Stamina Types. Other than that, it's a great way to start the Section.
I'd almost reccomend keeping it that way, seeing as that Attack method is a cheap and viable way of winning, with the dominance of Attack and all. I could add Defense/Stamina, but it seems like it'd be a waste of money to delve into either of those two types.
IMO I don't think many people with a tight budget even own a TT Attack Stadium, so Stamina/Defense could be a better competitive option for them. But you never know.
(Jan. 09, 2011  6:10 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I'd almost reccomend keeping it that way, seeing as that Attack method is a cheap and viable way of winning, with the dominance of Attack and all. I could add Defense/Stamina, but it seems like it'd be a waste of money to delve into either of those two types.

I probably agree with this, although Earth Aquila 145WD is pretty much top-tier straight out of the box, so I would say that's really good value.
(Jan. 09, 2011  12:16 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: IMO I don't think many people with a tight budget even own a TT Attack Stadium, so Stamina/Defense could be a better competitive option for them. But you never know.

This was what I was thinking. Since the Attack Type Stadium is the one of the most expensive things one will buy during his or her enjoyment of this hobby, Defense and Stamina Types may be an option for these people as these Beys do not necessarily require a slope or exits when in play.

And Heart has raised a good point with Earth Aquila 145WD.
Hrmmm, but this is more just for competitive use, even if you don't personally own an attack stadium.
Including Earth Aquila seems like a good idea though.

I decided Flame Byxis is good enough uncustomized to warrant a purchase as well.
I finally updated the "What to Buy in MFB" topic. Let me know if there are some changes you think still need to be done.

Pisces was not added because there is simply nobody using it, so it seems that Earth is still better and actually top-tier ...
yeah, pisces doesnt seem worth it really, cpt squirrell kept saying it was good so i added it

EDIT: Dump Wide Square Stadium and Beylauncher Suspension
they're both rank
Do we replace the Beylauncher Suspension with the Beylauncher Rubber, perhaps ?

Also, instead of Wide Square Type, Standard Type ?

I suppose we also have to wait some more before we consider Screw Capricorne and Hell Kerbecs.
Maybe just Attack Stadium.
And no launcher accessories are really necessary. I think you get the most power with just a beylauncher and grip. Even a grip mule/rubber is superfluous.
I'm still on the side of keeping your Launchers as far away from breakages as possible; it would be wiser to drop Suspensions and replace them with Rubbers. I'm still questioning if Quetzalcoatl should be on the list though; BB-96 already covers 90, and more. More people would use the entirety of BB-96, whereas Quetz is only good for 90.

Also, I'd add Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F, because I feel its Bottom becomes a lot more useful even when as worn as RF.
I think that BB-97 and BB-98 should be added to the list: two sets that contain a lot of usefull components: Grip,MF2,GB145,RF,LRF,85,RS,BeyLauncher L,BeyLauncher L/R,Gravity MW,great improvements with the Perseus Clear Wheel.
I don't know about LDrago Clear because i must test them yet!

Making it: (Click to View)

It needs to be updated. So here.

I was being 100% honest. I'm questioning keeping BB-96; I want to put in BB-97 and BB-98 though.

The only edits that I made to the Stadiums and Accessories sections was removing. Add stuff as you like.

Edit away if you wish.
I'd say Hell Kerbecs BD145DS is still an essential purchase, no? haha.
Oh jeez, I thought of it as a whole and completely forgot about BD145, haha. I'll add it now in the second spoiler.

Edit: done.

Edit2: added beat lynx.