What sports are you involved in/interested in?

Anyone here do any regular activities to keep in shape?
Swimming, running, jogging, martial arts, football (soccer Tongue_out), that bizarre version of Rugby you Americans call football?
At the moment, I've just started kickboxing, and I've been doing Everlast weights for the past week, which has showed a difference, just keeping it up is a pain Smile
Hm, we already have a General Health Thread, and since you seem to want to focus on "keeping in shape" and that eating well is also a key factor in that, I think everything could be posted in that topic instead.

Or did you mean sports in general ?
More sports and physical activity as apposed to healthy eating, which is why I felt keeping in shape was a better title. Maybe Sports & Physical Activity would be a better title?
(May. 20, 2009  3:28 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: More sports and physical activity as apposed to healthy eating, which is why I felt keeping in shape was a better title. Maybe Sports & Physical Activity would be a better title?
Probably. However, this topic would really need to focus only on sports, since the General Health Thread is also about work-out/exercises.

Do we really have no thread dedicated to sports people play ...
Well, assuming this is staying open, I used to be super sporty as a kid (cross country running, netball team, cricket team, tag rugby, trampolining, ballet, dance, swimming, judo, rollerblading, skating, cycling, etc) but now I'm just plain lazy.

Until a few months ago I went horse riding regularly but then I the car broke down one day and I still haven't got around to booking a new appointment and our family owes them the money for the lesson we missed. D:

Pretty much the only stuff I do now is walking (to school and if I go into London) and playing on my dance mat. Occasionally I go for a run/go rollerblading/go cycling.

Oh and I love sailing and canoeing but I only get to do that in the holidays. Unhappy
I'll leave this open for now, but I'll change the name to What sports do you play? to prevent as many redundancies as possible.
Football/Soccer, Swimming.
Soccer and Tennis all the way.

Although Tennis at times gets frustrating when you don't get the right shots, bent my racket lol.
Used to love sailing, haven't done it in years though.
Might start again in the summer holidays, just rent out a boat and go off for a few days.
Kickboxing is probably the only sport I usually take part in regularly at the moment, occasionally basketball, but it's rare.
(May. 20, 2009  4:11 PM)Sega Wrote: Soccer and Tennis all the way.

Although Tennis at times gets frustrating when you don't get the right shots, bent my racket lol.

Lol it was suggested by many people that i stop playing tennis after what i did to my racket.

I play any sports i can with friends but lately that hasn't been much. But mostly i play rugby league to keep fit and i walk alot. Plus before i got my eye injury i actually played professionally for portugal.

Up untill a few months ago i did weights every night but i find it way to boring just sitting there busting myself.
I don't get much of a chance for it but I like tennis. Actually, it's pretty much the only sport I like unless you consider snooker/pool.

For exercise I just play DDR and walk like everywhere. ^^
I like skateboarding, basketball and tennis.
Cricket, Swimming, Tennis and sometimes Basketball
I often go Running and Biking too

EDIT: I rarely play Soccer but I just hate Baseball XD
Lacrosse, and I'm in my high school drumline.
I like biking, floor hockey(cuz I can't skate :\), and tennis. I don't play on any teams or anything, though. My coordination is rubbish.
Skateboarding, Football, Basketball.
I like skateboarding,soccer, tennis, and a little basketball. I used to play soccer at school where I dominated beecause I was older than everyone else. Now Im 13 so I can't play anymore Unhappy I played tennis one year too, and I play basketball with friends at school.
I played hockey between the ages of 7-16, but quit a few games into this past season. I got fed up with the attitude teenage boys have and how they play the game.

Also used to be involved in short distance running/sprinting, relay, and high jump.
football (soccer)

both play (at the 2nd highest level for people my age in norway Smile ) and watch
i loovee socer and i practice everyday and also play the weekends so thats basicly what i do the most
Running is my favorite, Just to feel the wind breeze past you is awesome. I like Soccer and play it for school sport and yea, I use to play out side of school rugby league but not this year.
I was on the Football team last year but the experience was horrible.
The coaches were brutal and I didn't really get along with them,
and the team was full of dbags. :\

I play soccer though, and snowboard if that counts.
Organized:
Ball Hockey
Ice Hockey - Even though I skate like carp.

Randomly:
Lacross
Soccer
Football
I like cross country and track(shotput). Other than that I toss around the football with friends and play basketball.