What should I buy with 50 dollars ?

What beyblades should I buy with 50 dollars?
That depends. Are you going for competitive play or just fun.
I think you should buy some cho z Beyblades like Revive Phoenix or Hell Salamander. You could also buy the god customize set for its variety of useful parts but its up to you Smile
For competitive play mostly.
Is nightmare longinus any good

Or archer Hercules
It veries. The customization set, Revive Phoenix, Hell Salamander, or Buster Xcalibur.
Get,hell salamander and archer Hercules or revive Phoenix
Get Winning Valkyrie, currently the best attack Cho z bey.
(Jul. 20, 2018  7:02 AM)Nate the Blader Wrote: Is nightmare longinus any good

Or archer Hercules
For attack , Nightmare Longinus is better ( even n today's meta )
For stamina , Archer Hercules  is better 

They do there work in top-tire category
(Jul. 20, 2018  3:12 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2018  7:02 AM)Nate the Blader Wrote: Is nightmare longinus any good

Or archer Hercules
For attack , Nightmare Longinus is better ( even n today's meta )

Currently nL is only solution to hS
(Jul. 20, 2018  3:20 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2018  3:12 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: For attack , Nightmare Longinus is better ( even n today's meta )

Well, BL is also a solution for HS
(Jul. 20, 2018  3:20 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2018  3:12 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: For attack , Nightmare Longinus is better ( even n today's meta )

Not only bL that GOD CHIPS said but even emperor forneus is a counter for hS.
(Jul. 20, 2018  3:28 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2018  3:20 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Currently nL is only solution to hS
Not only bL that GOD CHIPS said but even emperor forneus is a counter for hS.

Actually- bL is not that great, I don't own one, but i defeated that easily.
with eF, there are chances for sure.
BUt i find nL most reliable
Well, if you have got 50 dollars, go for hS, eF or rP, With blue LR launcher if possible. This will get you through some amount of competitive play. Even RBV 10 or RLC 9 are good choices. They will fetch you good layers or parts.
(Jul. 20, 2018  3:34 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Well, if you have got 50 dollars, go for hS, eF or rP, With blue LR launcher if possible. This will get you through some amount of competitive play. Even RBV 10 or RLC 9 are good choices. They will fetch you good layers or parts.

RBV10= Guaranteed Great Parts cheaper than them seprately
(Jul. 20, 2018  3:30 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2018  3:28 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Not only bL that GOD CHIPS said but even emperor forneus is a counter for hS.

Actually- bL is not that great, I don't own one, but i defeated that easily.
bL combos have some potential I guess. But I find eF more reliable, but to each their own.
(Jul. 20, 2018  3:36 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2018  3:30 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Actually- bL is not that great, I don't own one, but i defeated that easily.
bL combos have some potential I guess. But I find eF more reliable, but to each their own.
You also Got eF????
Get emperor forneus and revive phoenix
So is ef better than archer Hercules

Cause I'm gonna get one of those two for sure.

Or hs
Get ah,as it has a top tier layer,okay disc,and a top tier driver,second ,of you have a nice driver get hs,just don’t get ef,.do het ah or hs.
Is nightmare longinus good

(Jul. 21, 2018  6:49 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Get ah,as it has a top tier layer,okay disc,and a top tier driver,second ,of you have a nice driver get hs,just don’t get ef,.do het ah or hs.

So ef isn't good
(Jul. 21, 2018  7:03 AM)Nate the Blader Wrote: Is nightmare longinus good

(Jul. 21, 2018  6:49 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Get ah,as it has a top tier layer,okay disc,and a top tier driver,second ,of you have a nice driver get hs,just don’t get ef,.do het ah or hs.

So ef isn't good

nL sure is good.
and eF has potential to outspin  Opponents on same driver Opposite spin.
(Jul. 21, 2018  7:03 AM)Nate the Blader Wrote: Is nightmare longinus good

So ef isn't good

HEY , EF is good ( currently the best super Z layer ( if you cannot buy HS ) for defence ) ,it has '0' which is extremely good for attack and defence and stamina combination ( all rounder disk ) and it has Yard which isn't the best defence driver ( although it has the same space as orbit , orbit excides it in term of stamina )

SO, EF and '0' are good for current meta ( IF THE PERSON DOES'NT HAS Hell Salamander )
So should I get hs,ef,or archer Hercules.
Get Hs and ah,and a random booster volum 10