What should I buy?

I have $30 to spend on Amazon. Which beyblades should I buy?
do you plan on participating in local tournaments or anything or are you just collecting?
(Oct. 17, 2018  2:27 PM)Kry Wrote: do you plan on participating in local tournaments or anything or are you just collecting?

I want competitive parts, but I don't know if I'll be able to go to any tournaments
Spriggan Requiem and Nightmare Longinus

And maybe Emperor Forneus
I think you should buy the B-121 Triple Cho-Z booster
(Oct. 18, 2018  5:07 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: I think you should buy the B-121 Triple Cho-Z booster

The drivers are good with that, but none of the layers are really worthwhile. Unless they have some good layers already, I'd personally suggest Archer Hercules, since its incredibly powerful even in its stock combination and easy to use.
GET ARCHER HERCULES

It is cheap and the best competitive stock combo bey but I suggest putting 10/7/0/4 on it
(Oct. 18, 2018  8:21 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2018  5:07 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: I think you should buy the B-121 Triple Cho-Z booster

The drivers are good with that, but none of the layers are really worthwhile. Unless they have some good layers already, I'd personally suggest Archer Hercules, since its incredibly powerful even in its stock combination and easy to use.

How about the hK ( I have mixed feelings about it ) ( all because of KEVO )
(Oct. 19, 2018  5:01 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2018  8:21 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: The drivers are good with that, but none of the layers are really worthwhile. Unless they have some good layers already, I'd personally suggest Archer Hercules, since its incredibly powerful even in its stock combination and easy to use.

How about the hK ( I have mixed feelings about it ) ( all because of KEVO )

Hazard Kerbeus is decent, but it's outclassed by Archer Hercules and Hell Salamander, and now possibly Orb Egis. It's just too easily bursted, even if 7 and Atomic are both excellent parts. Archer Hercules remains the best available bey in stock form even with 13 holding it down.
I would suggest either anything new, like Geist fafnir and such, cause the parts they come with are always cool.

Your best bet if you want a competitive team is to check out the winning combinations thread and start buying the layers that are most used.

Archer Hercules is definitely a solid pick.