What's your favourite/least favourite beyblade parts?

Favorite Parts
-Tiger Defense if it had to be a single part; but frankly the entire blade deserves credit.
-Second favorite would be Triple Tiger, and third would be War Lion

Least Favorite Parts
-Sonic Tiger hands down
- Triple Beak

There are other parts that I love and hate, but these are at the top of the list.

As you can probably tell, the nostalgia factor of plastics is more important to me than functionality of them
Favorites:
Rubber flat: So, damn, powerful! I'd never used rubber tips before using this, so I'd never really had any experience of how powerful the things can be.
Libra: Just a total beast, I haven't beaten it once with anything other than a rubber flat combo.
Tiger Defenser: Well, Driger S as a blade really, so SG Metal Change as well. One of the oldest, one of the best.
Least Favorites:
Rubber flat: Major love hate relationship, as I said, never used a rubber tip before this, so I've had some major issues adjusting to using it ESPECIALLY since I only have a beylauncher, and no standard right shooters to practice with.
Virgo wheel: I honestly don't see much, if any point in the thing. Not great for attack, and there are better endurance and defense wheels out there. The biggest let down is when I first saw the thing, I thought circle upper... As many will know, this is no circle upper.
DF145: Seriously... Did they actually think this would work? Total waste of plastic, other than the fact that it looks quite nice in transparent red...
Hmmm Ill do MFB now.
Favorite:
C145: looks very nice to me
WB-like the defense!
Pisces- Best looking MFB in my opinion
Flame Saggitario second best
Least Favorite:
Saggitario-Looks cool but was a let-down is strength... (WHY...)
145- no advantages at all
favourite plastic: driger V, the attack ring looks amazing and driger's bb pose is awsome
Favourite hms: Dranzer ms, its changable base always got my friends confused if i was attaking or balance Grin (it also looks amazing)
Favourite mfb: rock leone, speachless....
^^^ But Virgo Wheel comes in the most prettiest colours. Joyful_3 Agree that DF145 sucks though....
Favorite parts:
Metal Flat 2 for ease of use and effectiveness.
Customize Grip because it's so damn versatile.
Wide Defense for smash attack, zombies, and defense types.
Spark Disk because it helps build one of the few combos from the plastic gen that can still do anything against Libra.

Least Favorite:
Anything that has no practical usage.
As brief as I can possibly be and only realy including things I've actually owned.

~Fave~
Plastic:
Upper Dragoon because it looks awesome, performs great and was one of my fave blades when I was younger.
Panther Head and SG Metal Flat 2. I don't care if they suck, they look amazing.
10 Heavy......I just like it because it's heavy. :\

MFB:
Metal Face, looks pretty, is awesome, is heavy, the plastic is turquoise. Grin
All of Quetzalcoatl (1 and 2). The colours of these are carp gorgeous.

~Least Fave~
Plastic:
Turtle Survivor. Cant count the number of these I've seen break plus I've got into a couple of fights over them. And they don't even look nice.
Down Force Ring. I just think it looks really ugly. :\ Not so bad if it's shiny though.....:3

MFB:
I don't really hate any specific parts yet (though I don't like 145 and DF145) but I really hate the colours of Booster Sagittario. It's like they picked the grossest colours they could find that clashed and put them together. X_X
Favourites:

Plastic
- Tiger Defenser, very versatile. You can basically make any type of combo with it. But Driger S as a whole is just awesome, including Metal Change Base.
- Right SG (Bearing Version 2)/ Defense Grip Base 2, staple for survival/ zombie types.
- Eight Spiker, quite powerful and a nice part to have.
- SG Metal Flat 2, great speed and a good amount of stamina.

HMS
- Metal Change Core, very useful as well as the rest of DEMS (Circle Upper).
- Bearing Core, just unstoppable
- Metal Weight Grip Core, is awesome and over-looked very often.

MFB
- Rubber Flat, incredible.
- Libra, not much to explain there.
- Leone, beast of a smasher and looks very nice.
- Defense bottom, overall strong part.
- Metal Face, improves the use of many parts that cannot be used very often and just provides an advantage to many beyblades in general. And it helps "Metal Fight Beyblade" live up to it's name.
- D125, can be used in various types of combos.

Worst: - too much to list everything

Plastic
- Flame Change Base (ugh.. just so unreliable and annoying)

HMS
- Don't really dislike any HMS, even if they suck, they still look awesome but if I had to choose.... CWD Wing Attacker, it's pretty awful.

MFB
DF145 - just such a waste.
Sagittario - pretty ugly and just sucks.
(Apr. 27, 2009  10:06 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Favourite part: Holy Dispell/Screw Zeus
Least favourite part: Cross Spike

Why does everyone hate Cross Spike? I love my cross spike. Maybe its just because Draciel is my favorite bit best in the show. But Cross spike has major kick (and recoil), but with a wide endurance ring it just kicks the other tops out of the way and keeps on spinning.
(May. 20, 2009  2:15 AM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: Why does everyone hate Cross Spike? I love my cross spike. Maybe its just because Draciel is my favorite bit best in the show. But Cross spike has major kick (and recoil), but with a wide endurance ring it just kicks the other tops out of the way and keeps on spinning.

Everyone dislikes it because it's a very useless part and is so fragile. And you realize that recoil is a bad thing right?
(May. 20, 2009  2:18 AM)Aqua Wrote: Everyone dislikes it because it's a very useless part and is so fragile. And you realize that recoil is a bad thing right?

Fragile, yes kind of, but using it with a wide weight disk saves its spikes some damage.. But recoil is not always bad when you do move damage on the other beyblade. If its against an attack type it pushes it back instead of letting the other plow through. I have also noticed that with a lower center of gravity it gets pushed back less.

If I win the Battle at the Fort this weekend with my combo, somebody owes me money :p
(May. 20, 2009  2:28 AM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: Fragile, yes kind of, but using it with a wide weight disk saves its spikes some damage.. But recoil is not always bad when you do move damage on the other beyblade. If its against an attack type it pushes it back instead of letting the other plow through. I have also noticed that with a lower center of gravity it gets pushed back less.

If I win the Battle at the Fort this weekend with my combo, somebody owes me money :p

There's no point to use it at all though (except for WD Attack), it's a highly out-classed part.
The only way recoil could not be a bad thing is on a rebounder (which aren't good for competition play anyway). Recoil hits your beyblade back more (many times resulting in a KO) and makes makes it lose more spin than a beyblade with less recoil would.
EDIT: that too^^^
Also, I might as well update my post.
Favorite Parts: Wing Cross, Metal Ball Base, Smash Turtle (Master Draciel one only), War Lion (black), and Pegasis' wheel.
Least Favorite Parts: SG Jumping Base, Dragoon F (AR & BB), Capricorne Strike G BB, Flash Leopard 2 (AR & BB), and Advance Guardian's AR.
Plastic(s):Burning Kerberous,Upper Attack SP,Upper Dragoon AR,Metal Flat 2 and Customize Grip

HMSGrinragoon MSUV,Dragoon MS,DEMS Phantom Fox MS

MFBConfusedtorm Pegasis Wheel, Dark Wolf Clear Wheel,Flame Sagittiro Track
favorite:
RF: makes anything a sonic XD
virgo wheel: a really good defender
libra wheel: weights the most soo..
B: for some reason... i find this better than WB

worst:
bulls wheel: it gets knocked out fast and also always outspins first. it really suck
F: after using the RF, i now find F useless
S,BS: the blade using those always gets unbalanced and start bending until it hits the floor and out spin.
Hey guys, it puts a smile on my dile to see that this thread is being put to good use Grin, i thought id better mention my fave and least fave mfb parts now:

Fave: Storm Pegasis (whole blade), libra wheel, WB bottom, 100 track, Aries wheel, rock leone wheel, 145DF, Pisces (whole blade), 125 track, HF bottom

Least fave: 145 track, sagittario wheel, wolf wheel, FS bottom, 90 track ( just that little bit too low)
(May. 22, 2009  4:27 PM)The Shredder Wrote: Hey guys, it puts a smile on my dile to see that this thread is being put to good use Grin, i thought id better mention my fave and least fave mfb parts now:

Fave: Storm Pegasis (whole blade), libra wheel, WB bottom, 100 track, Aries wheel, rock leone wheel, 145DF, Pisces (whole blade), 125 track, HF bottom

Least fave: 145 track, sagittario wheel, wolf wheel, FS bottom, 90 track ( just that little bit too low)

that's one of the nicest tracks....it works perfectly on a storm pegasis
(May. 23, 2009  11:40 AM)Khel Wrote: that's one of the nicest bottoms....it works perfectly on a storm pegasis

Yeah, it compensates for RF's taller height compared to other bottoms.
No? We're saying that the 90 Track is good because it compensates for RF's tall height in comparison to other Bottoms.

edit: Oh, I think Khel meant Tracks, not Bottoms lol
Bearing Core and Bearing Core 2 are my favorite RCs
Circle Upper. Seriously, you guys have no idea how much we need a Circle Upper in the MFB meta-game.
Bearing Core and Metal Change are way up there as well, as is the Quetz wheel.
RF has always been fun, we just need a stadium worth using it in.
I guess in that respect, RF is probably my least favorite as well.
plastic
dragoons
dark driger
driger v2 (awesome blade)
hms
dragoon ms
dragoon ms uv
dragoon mf
dranzer ms
dranzer mf
metal fight
pegasis 105f
storm pegasis 105rf

lol as u can see i love attack types?
(Mar. 10, 2010  11:16 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Circle Upper. Seriously, you guys have no idea how much we need a Circle Upper in the MFB meta-game.
Bearing Core and Metal Change are way up there as well, as is the Quetz wheel.
RF has always been fun, we just need a stadium worth using it in.
I guess in that respect, RF is probably my least favorite as well.

qft

I also really like Lightning L.Drago.