What's your favourite/least favourite beyblade parts?

Ok so we all know that the whole plastic series was quite large, and filled with alot of good (and some not so good) beyblades.
But as you acquired more blades you start to favour certain pieces whether it be for their looks, stengts or even if there's "just something about them." And same things for the parts you dislike.

My question to everyone is what were/are your most favourite and least favourite parts from the plastic series and why?
This was my fav beyblade combo from plastic.
AR-Metal Driger
WD- 10 balance (sharpied black)
SG- Turbo (Dragoon GT)
BB-Metal Driger

It looks really cool to me!
And to most people it looks total carp. Is this for colour or battle?
(Apr. 25, 2009  8:04 PM)Giga Wrote: And to most people it looks total carp. Is this for colour or battle?

Don't be so rude.
Kay, sorry. Just my opinion. But for battle it is, right?
(Apr. 25, 2009  8:06 PM)Giga Wrote: Kay, sorry. Just my opinion. But for battle it is, right?

Yes, but you don't have to phrase it that way.
Ehh, I haven't had a very good day, I am over reacting to everything at the moment.
(Apr. 25, 2009  9:39 AM)The Shredder Wrote: Ok so we all know that the whole plastic series was quite large, and filled with alot of good (and some not so good) beyblades.
But as you acquired more blades you start to favour certain pieces whether it be for their looks, stengts or even if there's "just something about them." And same things for the parts you dislike.

My question to everyone is what were/are your most favourite and least favourite parts from the plastic series and why?

I meant this. I like the lime green.
Lips_sealed Nothing is working for me today. Sorry.
(Apr. 25, 2009  9:09 PM)Giga Wrote: Lips_sealed Nothing is working for me today. Sorry.

Nah, I don't care... But I will now list my least favorite.
Wybern DJ- for breaking on me before I battled!!!
I like Dranzer V's AR because that was my 7th blade, and 7 is my lucky number. Also, its won me many battles with this combo:

AR: Dranzer V
WD: Magnetic
SG: Driger F
BB: Dragoon V2
SP: Driger V2

It plays pretty well, hehe. Too bad I dont have most of those parts anymore >__<.
My favorite part hase to be the BB from jumping base I loved the gimmick so much. But you could make some pritty wacky combos with it also. The sharp tip was my favorite to use the others were just un-reliable to me.

As for least favourite it was probably was the BB from dranzer f the tip would fail most of the time and I couldnt build anything effective with it.
My favorite attack ring is Dragon upper, my favorite weight disk is 10 heavy (obv), and my favorite bladebase is storm grip. I know they all make a great upper attack combo but they are my favorites as individual parts, it's just a coincidence they make that Cute Ooo, and my favorite Bitchip/beast is Wolborg.
I hate Trygle's BB the most. I've barely ever gotten the gimmick to actually work. >.> It's ugly, too.
Most favorite Part,Jumping Running core (also Jumping base) Lease favorite,I would say..well nothing XD every part looks good to me.(But I have not seen every Beyblade though XD)
My favourite part would have to be the tiger defencer (is it a c or s and defencer Confused) but anyways its just an excellent attack ring performance wise and it looks great to me to.
My fave parts would be my messed up reverse wolf attack ring, eight spike weight disk, any spin gear, and my storm grip without the rubber.

least fave part, I have no idea.
(Apr. 26, 2009  3:52 AM)Storm Pegasis Wrote: My fave parts would be my messed up reverse wolf attack ring, eight spike weight disk, any spin gear, and my storm grip without the rubber. It's like a mega awesome combo dude.

least fave part, I have no idea.

woo illegal stuff
Edited it. I still can;t think of my least fav part.
Yeah, still all illegal. This thread is for discussion of legal/non modified parts.
Does he mean one of those golden attack rings that are huge?
Okay. My fav part is Trygle 2's Triple Beak. Yes it's awesome I had it from my Trygle G beyblade.
(Apr. 26, 2009  7:25 PM)Storm Pegasis Wrote: Okay. My fav part is Trygle 2's Triple Beak. Yes it's awesome I had it from my Trygle G beyblade.

lol it sucks
Favourite part: Holy Dispell/Screw Zeus
Least favourite part: Cross Spike
Favorites:
Holy Dispell/Screw Zeus
All of Flame Pegasus
Panther Head

Least Favorites:
All of Driger F
All of Master Driger
All of Wyborg