What's the longest time you have waited for a order

I order a 2 pack about 1 month ago from ToyWiz still hadn't come. They may or may not have shipped it yet. It was a pre-order. What's your longest wait.

EDIT: You have to say how long it took, such as months and dates. Do not post just days or months such as 3 days, or 4 months.
Hm, this might belong more in the Bey Marketplace forum ...
My logest order was when I ordered strata dragoon MS. It took about 3 weeksbut it was supposedto come in 1 to 2 months. That's the longest a package took for me.
My Driger G. It took 6 days. That may not seem like a very long time, but it that longest wait for me.
My Ray Unicorno, it took three days and a night. (My Flash Saggitario took three days, I'm lucky.)
Earth Eagle, STILL waiting for it. I bought it 3 months ago... I GOT SCAMMED??!!
You should have reported that seller a LONG time ago...
My Diablo Nemesis. Took 12 or 13 days I think.
a couple of days more than one month, plus i am very impatient person, so it was very annoying to me
I bought mine a month ago... Still hasn't gotten here.
For ebay users remember to update your home address when you move to somewhere else, perhaps that's why some eBay users didn't receive their orders because of that.

Also my longest order is currently 3-4 weeks and in the USA too, usually it would take around less than 2 weeks. I live in California btw, haha.
The longest I waited for a order is 17 days and it was a Big Bang Pegasis FGrin from Plamoya
I am still waiting for my 2 pack from http://www.toywiz.com, I am most likely just going to cancel mt order and buy something else.
a fake(?) Gravity Perseus. I thought it was real before it got there 2 weeks 3 days and 23 hours later.
(Oct. 14, 2012  9:12 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: 3 months

I told you to elaborate on how long it took and not to say just 3 months like that. Read my first post. This post has been reported.
(Oct. 14, 2012  6:49 PM)Ninjaman60 Wrote: I am still waiting for my 2 pack from http://www.toywiz.com, I am most likely just going to cancel mt order and buy something else.
They send it out when it gets in stock, and it takes forever for their pre-order items to actually get in stock.
(Oct. 14, 2012  11:20 PM)Mino Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2012  6:49 PM)Ninjaman60 Wrote: I am still waiting for my 2 pack from http://www.toywiz.com, I am most likely just going to cancel mt order and buy something else.
They send it out when it gets in stock, and it takes forever for their pre-order items to actually get in stock.
Yea, I realized that now. I cancelled my order. I was sick of waiting. Toywiz.com may have good sets and beys but it takes way to long for them to ship.
(Oct. 16, 2012  8:17 PM)Ninjaman60 Wrote: Yea, I realized that now. I cancelled my order. I was sick of waiting. Toywiz.com may have good sets and beys but it takes way to long for them to ship.
It's really just the pre-orders, if you order something in stock it is wayyyy faster. Prices are higher obviously, so yeah. I personally stick to eBay.

Longest wait for me was like 4 weeks, for a Death metal wheel, which happened to come with the entire Death Quetzalcoatl minus the RDF, which I later bought for like $0.06, lol.
(Oct. 17, 2012  2:30 AM)Mino Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2012  8:17 PM)Ninjaman60 Wrote: Yea, I realized that now. I cancelled my order. I was sick of waiting. Toywiz.com may have good sets and beys but it takes way to long for them to ship.
It's really just the pre-orders, if you order something in stock it is wayyyy faster. Prices are higher obviously, so yeah. I personally stick to eBay.

Longest wait for me was like 4 weeks, for a Death metal wheel, which happened to come with the entire Death Quetzalcoatl minus the RDF, which I later bought for like $0.06, lol.

Yep, eBay is way better. Never again will I pre-order form www.ToyWiz.com. I am done with there pre-orders.
the longest I waited for a order was 3 months for my l drago destroy the day I came out and when everyone got there I was stlill waiting I reported the seller and the next day I can ;D
Longest time I waited for an order was.... 3 1/2 weeks.
Waiting for my Quetzalcoatl, Phantom, MF's, and LR Launcher...
Like 4 months. For my phantom orion. I actually ended up buying another another one from else where.
I ordered a bey on Saturday and it came in 2 days. It was the fastest ship for a bey I have ever seen.