What's that dark aura beyblade in opening of sparking

I think one of brothers has the same thing as aiga with his bey in choz (z Achilles) Or it can be anybody bey that can happen to most likely king Helios
It’s lane Valhalla, the rookie that is training under shu and beat free. Could be the phi of this season?

Hyuga and Hikaru remind free of lane
Who knows it could be anybody at this point in the anime.

(Jun. 08, 2020  1:54 PM)Nik P. Wrote: It’s lane Valhalla, the rookie that is training under shu and beat free. Could be the phi of this season?

Hyuga and Hikaru remind free of lane
I think it's hyuga or hikaru because there beginners remember what happened to aiga with his z Achilles it can be the only reason why.
Aiga was dark because of phi, also if anyone is corrupt, it’ll be Hyuga
I agree with you 100% because it always happens.
When I saw that I pictured the storyboards tacked to a wall, with a post-it note on that frame: "Generic evil, think up something later."
I think it can be phi or lui will corrupt someone
What was the bey with the dark aura. It's fairly easy we already seen the bey in the anime or should I say we already seen both of the beys in the anime. To actually answer your question the beys with the dark aura were just a dark Helios and dark Hyperion it wasn't Lanes or anyone's bey
It's Lane, but something tells me there's going to be someone else, too.
The dark aura Beys in the opening are just copies of Hyperion and Helios. Please don't just start stating theories as facts, because that's how misinformation spreads.
(Jun. 11, 2020  8:24 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The dark aura Beys in the opening are just copies of Hyperion and Helios. Please don't just start stating theories as facts, because that's how misinformation spreads.
It's thoughts or opinions not theory not being rude or anything
As of now like citrus said it’s dark Hyperion and Helios, but in the 2nd version of the op it might change to lucifer or Uranus, and the ball dark aura would prob be changed to dark aura surrounding lane.
It could be but it could be another bey
(Jun. 14, 2020  6:34 AM)kai edits Wrote: It could be but it could be another bey

It’s confirmed to be a dark Hyperion and Helios, you have to look closely
(Jun. 12, 2020  9:00 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2020  8:24 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The dark aura Beys in the opening are just copies of Hyperion and Helios. Please don't just start stating theories as facts, because that's how misinformation spreads.
It's thoughts or opinions not theory not being rude or anything

Your post asked what the dark beys in the opening were, and people gave you the answer (they're dark versions of Helios and Hyperion, possibly placeholders but nothing is confirmed). You said "No, I don't like that answer, it's possible that they are something else".

You can't pick and choose whether or not something is fact. Facts are facts, you can't change them.

I'm gonna go watch the OP and take screenshots of the beys, so this can be over and done with.
Ill also post them to prove its not just him seeing things
helios: https://imgur.com/ydx4Bzd you can see some of the blue color

hyperion: https://imgur.com/uY29gVF same shape as hyperion
(Jun. 14, 2020  8:32 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2020  9:00 AM)kai edits Wrote: It's thoughts or opinions not theory not being rude or anything

Your post asked what the dark beys in the opening were, and people gave you the answer (they're dark versions of Helios and Hyperion, possibly placeholders but nothing is confirmed). You said "No, I don't like that answer, it's possible that they are something else".

You can't pick and choose whether or not something is fact. Facts are facts, you can't change them.

I'm gonna go watch the OP and take screenshots of the beys, so this can be over and done with.

It's actually pretty hard to get a still image that proves my point. You're best off just watching that part of the opening several times and paying close attention.
That being said...

Https://imgur.com/a/Pttqh1n
I would like to close this thread because I got question answer and some people are being kinda rude about it
(Jun. 15, 2020  1:54 AM)kai edits Wrote: I would like to close this thread because I got question answer and some people are being kinda rude about it

rude? I mean we were just stating the actual facts and being pretty nice I think, but if you wanna get this thread closed do DeceasedCrab and tell him too (well now that I've @'d him he can just do it now) but knowledge for the future I guess.
The moment I said I want close this thread someone changes there post
Update nvm I'm "blind" cause I cant see words right
(Jun. 15, 2020  2:16 AM)kai edits Wrote: The moment I said I want close this thread someone changes there post

who changed there post? If you're talking about me I just said a different thing, and told a mod to come close this thread, but whatever.

edit: ok nvm I guess
Now this thread is going to close and i got my answer everybody is happy I think
I'm not your thread closing service.

Just because you don't like their answers doesn't mean they're being rude. Direct maybe, but not rude.

This thread was originally in Q&A, but it was an open ended question without a certain answer so I moved it into anime and manga. But really, I should've merged it into Anime and Manga Random Thoughts.