What's Your Beyblade team name?

Poll: Team or solo?

Team player
49.94%
Lone Blader
50.06%
Total: 100% 801 vote(s)
Plenty, when you're a kid you7re "invincible" right? At least thats the mentality. I do trips, jumps, everything dangerous because it was fun, now that I'm older I totally know the danger behind everything.

Why do you think they sell stadiums with that plasticish sheet you put around them? Have you seen how vicous some of these smash attacks can be? During the Vancouver Summit this past June a beyblade my Storm smashed out hit my hand, a good 2-3 feet away from the stadium and broke the skin, surprising amount of blood :o

Stuff like that happens. ~Shrug~
I got a Flash Leopard lodged in the palm of my hand once. I was showing them off to some friends of mine in my college's cafeteria (I'd only been playing for a month or so at that point), and this guy launched it at the table. It ricocheted off the table and was flying at this girl's head behind me. I reached out and caught it in time, but one of the wings really bit into my hand pretty deeply.
(Aug. 21, 2009  2:51 PM)Spinster Wrote: I got a Flash Leopard lodged in the palm of my hand once. I was showing them off to some friends of mine in my college's cafeteria (I'd only been playing for a month or so at that point), and this guy launched it at the table. It ricocheted off the table and was flying at this girl's head behind me. I reached out and caught it in time, but one of the wings really bit into my hand pretty deeply.

=O You're a LIFE SAVOR!!
lol same sorta thing appened 2 me i had a master driger and the AR broke and it flew off it got stuck in my knee. got a scar lol
Saggittario can sting quite a bit. Especially when it ricochets right off your kneecap.
well i was in a team duo called howling pheonix, the reason for the name was i used dranzer blades and my team mate used a custom made galux or driger. we had our own logo on gloves and and we were by far the best in our area. they were also banned from my school but it never stopped us!!! we were really passionate about blading and it we saw it as more of a lifstyle than a hobby!
then at one piont after i got my black dranzer we split up and both wnt alone blading for a while where it came to a few battles between us, we realised we were completly matched there was nobody between us who was actually better so we joined back together..... then after that i just retired from blading and ever since blading in this area has completly dissapered! (maby i shouldnt of retired from it)
Blading disappeared in my area to and I was left alone an im still the last blader in Salford to my knowlage!
shame i dont blade at all anymore but it is sad it dies out
(Aug. 21, 2009  7:30 PM)Brett-Jones Wrote: shame i dont blade at all anymore but it is sad it dies out

Yeah but it may come back if the new MFB has a anime because lets be honest Cartoons sell toys!
(Sep. 05, 2009  6:56 PM)Bearingzombie Wrote: Yeah but it may come back if the new MFB has a anime because lets be honest Cartoons sell toys!

There is an anime. Haha. It's called Metal Fight Beyblade.

A lot don't like it, but I've watched the first 10 episodes so far, and I don't mind it.

On topic: I can't remember my team's name for the life of me. Pinching_eyes It was a duo of myself and my friend who lived a few houses down from me.
Back in The days Me and 4 others were called the

Cellestial Doom Dragon Bladers

or CDdB
im still on a team FALCORE me and my pals made it like in grade 5 and we just started it back up
(Sep. 06, 2009  1:24 AM)BladeShark99 Wrote: im still on a team FALCORE me and my pals made it like in grade 5 and we just started it back up

Nice good to hear of a team coming back!
My best friend and I had a team called the baybladers and when beyblade died down we both retired and now that I told people that beyblade is coming back my nephew and my friends little brother(both 8 years old) started training for 2010 they said that there team name was going to be the baybladers remix. Hopfully if beyblade gets as popular as before me and my friend can go back to being a team.
My old team was called The Beydragons, consisted of me and my friends Daniel, Ashley, Tony and Pierre.
Blading was huge in my area and there were about 30+ teams floating about so there was always challenges going on, either down the park or in school and we all would go watch if we wasnt battling.
I registerd beyblade turkey in 2005 and i saw people have teams and that time black blasted team need to member for their team i joined them and they teach me a lot think even they give their number and i call them for help
Master team gladaitors : I decided to leave black blasted and join second best team that time
Warriors team:after gladatitors team broken we opened new one wtih diffrent member and than we went to team challange on the tv
Black blasted team in 2005-2006 team player beginer
offical team challange
Tv show challange
Master team gladaitors 2006-2007 Team player
We had 4 offical tournament 3 tv show challange
Warriors team 2007-2008 season I m the owner
Team challange against Assasin team
(Aug. 18, 2009  8:29 PM)Giga Wrote: Who actually gives parts when they lose anyway?

Brad whited out!
(Aug. 18, 2009  8:29 PM)Giga Wrote: Who actually gives parts when they lose anyway?

There was a team called the Golden Cobras round my area who used to go round blading for bit chips, untill i won them all back for everyone lol
oh no! not my bit chips
(Sep. 15, 2009  4:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: oh no! not my bit chips

LOL yeah I had a lot of chips/extra parts.!
We would usually wager larger parts like weight disks in proper matches!
And you would never fight a Noob for parts as it was unfair to take parts from someone who just started!
My little team of 4 are the Team Starforce
the bey brakers no contest
back in the day like 7 or 8 years ago it was me. my friend L.C. and our friend Antoine and we were the Dark Dragons lol they originally wanted the Black Dragons but because I wasnt black they agreed to just let it be Dark lol
mine were called the southsiders
beyblade was super popular on my estate, so we battled for everyones beys..
I never knew what happened after like 4 months later, I just kept the beys lol