What's Your Beyblade team name?

Poll: Team or solo?

Team player
49.94%
Lone Blader
50.06%
Total: 100% 801 vote(s)
(Apr. 25, 2011  6:00 AM)Nile Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2011  3:09 AM)Bluezee Wrote: Spiral Bladers is my team's name. We have had our team together since 2000. As the leader, I am proud to say that we may be the only legitimate team that exists at the moment.
What? are you talking about My team galaxy wings has The most amount of members world wide thats right 37 people in one team

A legitimate team is one that meets up every month and goes to tournaments together.
(Apr. 25, 2011  6:30 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  6:00 AM)Nile Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2011  3:09 AM)Bluezee Wrote: Spiral Bladers is my team's name. We have had our team together since 2000. As the leader, I am proud to say that we may be the only legitimate team that exists at the moment.
What? are you talking about My team galaxy wings has The most amount of members world wide thats right 37 people in one team

A legitimate team is one that meets up every month and goes to tournaments together.
yeah we do the tourneys but not the practice find it hard to do 12 practices
(Apr. 25, 2011  5:57 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  4:07 AM)Shippudenface Wrote: Ha! I can post here now. My teams name is The Fusion Fighters.
Aaaaw yeeeeeah!!!

Our team is beast. Cool

Team GABE challenges Team Fusion Fighters! winner gets cupcakes from losers!
(Apr. 25, 2011  6:47 AM)ikmv Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  4:07 AM)Shippudenface Wrote: Ha! I can post here now. My teams name is The Fusion Fighters.
Aaaaw yeeeeeah!!!

Our team is beast. Cool

hahahaha you are so funny though i wish i could battle you guys...
(Apr. 25, 2011  6:47 AM)ikmv Wrote:
Aaaaw yeeeeeah!!!

Our team is beast. Cool

I high risk bet. Sounds like fun. Make sure to video tape it! (and save me a cupcake :3)
Challenge accepted. I'm trying to plan for a team tournament in June... even if it isnt sanctioned
Just remember we liek chocolate cupcakes and do the facebolts of our favorite beys on it kkthxbai Deikailo!
I want my cupcake to be strawberry, got it?
(Apr. 25, 2011  6:50 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Challenge accepted. I'm trying to plan for a team tournament in June... even if it isnt sanctioned

If its gonna be in June then it should totally be on my birthday Tongue_out_wink
Uncertain I hate my Team's name. The Swifts. We havent had any meet ups yet as we have only been Banded for about a Week.

I sorta wanna Change it Unhappy Anyone?
Team champions
the bladers
I'm making a new team with me and my cousins, and always looking for people. Its called Blue Phoenix Bladers. ^^

And btw, Potter rocks. And poison serphant really, really hurts when it hits your foot, or even picking him up. Ouchies. . .
(Apr. 25, 2011  12:49 PM)Ethan37066 Wrote: Team champions

(Apr. 25, 2011  3:42 PM)sasuke41915 Wrote: the bladers

Both of these are incredibly unimaginative and I have serious doubts that these really exist - I have the same reservations about the majority of these teams, anyway.
As the leader of the Spiral Bladers, I challenge all teams in the tri-state area in this order:
G.A.B.E.
Fusion Fighters
Beysharks
(Apr. 25, 2011  7:03 AM)Shippudenface Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  6:50 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Challenge accepted. I'm trying to plan for a team tournament in June... even if it isnt sanctioned

If its gonna be in June then it should totally be on my birthday Tongue_out_wink
When is it? We can do cupcakes, too. I won't rush them this time.

Taking you out to various bars afterward for your 21st. xD

But I think this should be in Bluezee's East Coast Team thread since this is just about team names, not events.
(Apr. 25, 2011  4:00 PM)♥ Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  12:49 PM)Ethan37066 Wrote: Team champions

(Apr. 25, 2011  3:42 PM)sasuke41915 Wrote: the bladers

Both of these are incredibly unimaginative and I have serious doubts that these really exist - I have the same reservations about the majority of these teams, anyway.

Ur right it douse not exist yet I'm posting to see if anybody anywhere wants to join and I like the name TEAM champions!
gravity warriors if you wanna join pm me
This thread is not for recruiting
I want to be on gravity warriors
(Apr. 26, 2011  12:15 PM)Ethan37066 Wrote: I want to be on gravity warriors

This isn't "Teams you want to be on." It's "What's your Beyblade team name?"
mines is big bang bladers
My team is called K.C.P.J,and it consist of one member,me and my friend mike,but he lives in florida and i live in new york,but were both in the east coast,but im working alone on upper east coast and hes taking lower=)
(Apr. 27, 2011  4:06 AM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: My team is called K.C.P.J,and it consist of one member,me and my friend mike,but he lives in florida and i live in new york,but were both in the east coast,but im working alone on upper east coast and hes taking lower=)

And what's the full form of it?