What's Your Beyblade team name?

Poll: Team or solo?

Team player
49.94%
Lone Blader
50.06%
Total: 100% 801 vote(s)
[deleted][deleted][deleted][deleted][deleted][deleted][deleted]
Hey Guys saw this thread on google and thought I would get my enw team out there!

The Shadow Bladers!

building a blog at the moment still under construction...

http://www.theshadowbladers.blogspot.com/

Lips_sealed

Peace out! Lips_sealed
my team name is the equinox team
we're the flying ninja monkeys(my friend came up with the name)
not in a team... If was in a team i would name it....
pwnerz XD. Not much of a name... better ones would involve beyblade stuff in the names. This really is a stupid post(why did I post this?)
HEY IM PART OF 'The geeks'
WERE NOT GEEKS ITS JUST FUNNY!
HEY WHO LIKES MY SIGNITURE.
(Nov. 26, 2010  11:37 PM)lastninja Wrote: we're the flying ninja monkeys(my friend came up with the name)

Hey how would you like to combine our team to beacome the
'geeky flying ninja monkeys' that would be cool.
if anyone wants to do a team combo i am up for ears trying to go international but i will keep my name

The Eternal Warriors
My team name is Team BeyBruisers... Still accepting members though, if you want to join just pm me!!
My team name is "BattleBladerZ" and there is another group called Team Shadow Nebula. "BattleBladerZ" are recruiting Beybladers we are in Los Angeles join Now!
We still hold the in CA team name as the Genesis Bladers. But there's also the central CA Bladers who is every blader who attended the Tournament there.
I was a lone one.
There are several teams in Hong Kong somewhere,but they're formed by kids
and they're too weak that I can beat them easily even I'm soooooo weak.
Dose anyone have like a team youtube channel with vids i wanna see how u guys work together on trying not to hit each other in the stadium and stuff like that
My new team UBM started today! Join now only UK.
My team name is the Bey Breakers!!! We're the best we break everyones beybldes! (or steal the good parts)

No Im not on a team I'm just making fun of all you people who are on teams. Just listen to yourselve's. Its pitiful and childish! (also the "geeky flying ninja monkeys" really. I think I may throw up!) Is this thread a joke?

:V
(Dec. 02, 2010  6:57 AM)Beyblade101 Wrote: Dose anyone have like a team youtube channel with vids i wanna see how u guys work together on trying not to hit each other in the stadium and stuff like that

the end of this tournament video may be a lol on the battle royal, scroll to the bottom of the list to get the video up. http://www.youtube.com/user/Bladeshredde...ature=mhum
(Dec. 06, 2010  3:32 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote: My team name is the Bey Breakers!!! We're the best we brek everyones beybldes! (or steal the good parts)

No Im not on a team I'm just making fun of all you people who are on teams. Just listen to yourselve's. Its pittiful and childish! (also the "geeky flying ninja monkeys" really. I think I may throw up!) Is this thread a joke?

It's not pitiful because if you didn't notice, a lot of beyblade fans in this thread are actually kids.
(Dec. 06, 2010  5:02 AM)JT5718x Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2010  3:32 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote: My team name is the Bey Breakers!!! We're the best we brek everyones beybldes! (or steal the good parts)

No Im not on a team I'm just making fun of all you people who are on teams. Just listen to yourselve's. Its pittiful and childish! (also the "geeky flying ninja monkeys" really. I think I may throw up!) Is this thread a joke?

It's not pitiful because if you didn't notice, a lot of beyblade fans in this thread are actually kids.

I know thats why I said "and childish"
i am the founder of the 1st beyblade team in malaysia: TMBA (the malaysian beyblade accosiation).
and im serious.
(Dec. 06, 2010  5:50 AM)Viper57 Wrote: i am the founder of the 1st beyblade team in malaysia: TMBA (the malaysian beyblade accosiation).
and im serious.

I know your serious thats why its funny!!!
why do you guys think its funny? :p
I don't understand the concept of teams.
If you get everyone in proximity to you to join your team, who do you battle? And if you battle amongst yourselves isn't it more of a practice group than a team?
It makes no sence at all.
Its lame and definetly not up to snuff!
(Dec. 06, 2010  6:06 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote: It makes no sence at all.

It is a fun way of beyblading other people. If you don't like the idea of teams then you don't have to post here. That simple. I know your posting your opinion but the majority of the posters replied with their team names Confused. I didn't understand why people did it at first but remember the range of beyblades target audience.
(Dec. 06, 2010  9:28 PM)Nodear Wrote:

It is a fun way of beyblading other people. If you don't like the idea of teams then you don't have to post here. That simple. I know your posting your opinion but the majority of the posters replied with their team names Confused. I didn't understand why people did it at first but remember the range of beyblades target audience.

The battle would end up like a big mosh pit. You end up knocking the people on your team out of the stadium. "remember the range of beyblades target audience" can you explain to me what this means?
(Dec. 07, 2010  12:32 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2010  9:28 PM)Nodear Wrote:

The battle would end up like a big mosh pit. You end up knocking the people on your team out of the stadium. "remember the range of beyblades target audience" can you explain to me what this means?

your team can secretly put magnets in your beys to make them repel each other by keeping all magnets on the plus or minus sides....