not necroposting.
Ok thanks. I am save then
SpryzenLightnings!
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Spryzen...e-from-USA
(Oct. 17, 2020  10:13 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2020  10:10 PM)kai edits Wrote: The sparking maidens
(If this is nercoposting sorry)

not necroposting.

the last post before kai's next post was 7 months old. that was a definite textbook necropost. please try not to post on threads that have been inactive for around a year...
(Oct. 18, 2020  12:01 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2020  10:13 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: not necroposting.

the last post before kai's next post was 7 months old. that was a definite textbook necropost. please try not to post on threads that have been inactive for around a year...

7 months old is not necroposting .... if you check my posts, I put a few posts in threads that were not active for around 6 months, and nothing happened! So I consider that not necroposting. Please do tell me if I’m wrong!
(Oct. 18, 2020  12:01 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2020  10:13 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: not necroposting.

ahh, but this thread is a thread that has no time applications. A testing thread, the Questions About the WBO thread, the Naruto thread, etc. are like this.
Florida Blader Alliance is our team name.
I like to be a team blader thats why i started a beyblade team a few days ago i name it "The Spin Off's" spin offs get it its like beyblade spin and when we win off their spin so i named it spinoffs if you like it pls reply me
(Oct. 30, 2020  7:11 PM)UnionAchilles Wrote: Florida Blader Alliance is our team name.
When did you guys make a team?