What place in the world would you most like to visit and Why?????

Which place would you like to visit the most???

Mine would be Japan because its the land of Anime and I'm fascinated by the country's culture and history.
i was seriously hoping the first answer would not be japan

i want to go there, but, come on think of something else
I want to go to the Huangshan mountains in China.
Really looks quite amazing
[Image: dscf5752.th.jpg]
i want to go to hong kong and have a million shirts custom made for dirt cheap
I've always held interest in Germany. It's at the top of my list; France is second. Might as well take a tour of Europe while I'm at it.
(Feb. 25, 2010  3:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i was seriously hoping the first answer would not be japan

i want to go there, but, come on think of something else
Hmmm....Its hard to decide but...
Other than Japan I would like to visit Switzerland and Amazon forest in Brazil.
(Feb. 25, 2010  3:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i want to go to hong kong and have a million shirts custom made for dirt cheap
I'd be having 12 of this suit made Grin
[Image: 3332779306b229ed0354.jpg]
I love Lagerfeld, but the day I can afford to spend multiples of a thousand on a suit isn't likely to come any time soon.
lagerfeld is overrated
My main one is Japan but I would also like to get to Disneyland Florida one day.
(Feb. 25, 2010  3:54 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: My main one is Japan but I would also like to get to Disneyland Florida one day.
Disneyland is a good choice.Really.
I can't reduce it to 1. These are my top 3 that I want to do first

-Switzerland
-Singapore
-Australia

I would love to go back to a few places I have been later to explore more (Japan, U.K). But the world is so large with so many places to see that I want to first go to other places.
The place I'd most like to visit is the Valley of the Kings in Egypt.

I've had a fascination with Ancient Egyptian history for as long as I can remember, and I'd really love to go and see the Pyramids and the Great Sphinx, among the other standing ruins.
(Feb. 25, 2010  5:56 PM)Roan Wrote: The place I'd most like to visit is the Valley of the Kings in Egypt.

I've had a fascination with Ancient Egyptian history for as long as I can remember, and I'd really love to go and see the Pyramids and the Great Sphinx, among the other standing ruins.

YUUUUUUUUGIOH
(Feb. 25, 2010  3:54 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: My main one is Japan but I would also like to get to Disneyland Florida one day.

It's DisneyWorld. Disneyland is in California. There's a difference.

DisneyWorld is great though, especially the water parks. There's a lot to do there.
(Feb. 25, 2010  5:56 PM)Roan Wrote: The place I'd most like to visit is the Valley of the Kings in Egypt.

QFT I've always wanted to go there.
I can't really choose one certain place, but here is my top 3:

Japan (technology)
Australia (Great barrier reef)
America (Just famcied going there)
(Feb. 25, 2010  9:22 PM)Aqua Wrote: It's DisneyWorld. Disneyland is in California. There's a difference.

DisneyWorld is great though, especially the water parks. There's a lot to do there.

Oops, my bad, sorry about that.
(Feb. 25, 2010  9:22 PM)Aqua Wrote: It's DisneyWorld. Disneyland is in California. There's a difference.

Totally agree. I went to Florida when I was younger and it was amazing. If anyone here goes to Florida, check out gatorland, not to mention the kennedy space center. Smile
me... hashima island AKA battle ship island because it would be a good place to turn into a beybladers paradice... http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_x7xEbaBRmPw/SW...-lead1.jpg
- Japan (no need to explain =P)
- China (chinese food, buy lots of cheap stuff like merchandise, pocket bikes, etc.)
- California (warm, lots to do there, snowboard & lie on the beach in one day)
- Italy (Ferrari tours, good food)
(Feb. 25, 2010  8:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: YUUUUUUUUGIOH

lmao I knew this was coming, and no, that honestly has nothing at all to do with it.
Japan was at the top of the list for me but other than that:

1. Orlando - Because I'm dying to see the Harry Potter theme park

2. China - The Great Wall Of China and Hong Kong because of the lights and technology.

3. Australia - The House Of Opera. The shape of the building is so creative and I just look inside it.
I want to visit the Nazca Lines in Peru and many other places that I can't name.
Greece just to see all the sweet ancient greek statues,also would like to go to canada and japan