What new characters or stages do you want for super smash bros4

Why not Dr.Eggman? His final smash could be to get in a machine and blow everyone up.
(Feb. 04, 2011  11:15 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: I agree with Miis and I guess they'd have to make them do just a super punch or somthing and also they should put in a Young/Toon Zelda, and maybe a Daisy
Pretty sure one of Peache's recolors is Daisy.
Goku i dont give a carp if he will never be in a SSB this is characters i want. Fs Spirit Bomb while doing spirit bomb he says please give me your energy
(Feb. 06, 2011  12:52 AM)Dan Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2011  11:15 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: I agree with Miis and I guess they'd have to make them do just a super punch or somthing and also they should put in a Young/Toon Zelda, and maybe a Daisy
Pretty sure one of Peache's recolors is Daisy.
Yes it is but why not? There is a Luigi and it seems right to have her in it. Also maybe have Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker and for there FSs, they use their lightsabers and cut the stage in half and everyone flies of then the stage repairs itself and they land safly on it. But this could be complicated for the people who make SSB4
Bro, Luigi is way more well known and last time I checked, Daisy is not related to Peach.
(Dec. 05, 2010  8:38 AM)Thresher Wrote: Two words, Chuck Norris.
HA, HA funny. But I would like to see Shadow and Mega man.
I wish you could select your mii in the game and then choose one of the main characters for your mii to completely copy, like if you selected a mii, and then link. the mii would have all of the abilities that link has!
i think a custom character, like you can choose what weapon he uses (the weapon decides the skills maybe) and then what he looks like (so you can have a sonic looking character with ike's sword) and maybe also the weight, power, and speed could be chosen ( but you will be restricted so you cant have max speed and power, ethe max of one or the other or a mix of both)
MASTER CHIEF. His final smash should be an Energy Sword slice. Oh, if I could get another character it would be Chuck Norris. Final Smash: Round House Kick.
Phoenix Wright - OBJECTION! with explosions
Megaman - Charge shot
Rosalina - idk, something with stars
Gen 5 Pokemon trainer - Triple finish
Kamen Rider Kabuto - Clock Up/Hyper cast off
Chuck Norris - Roundhouse kick
Mii - idk
The Miis final smash could be that all the wii title screens (the one on the home menu) start attacking people, like Pit's final smash.
(Feb. 06, 2011  5:08 AM)eclipse162 Wrote: MASTER CHIEF. His final smash should be an Energy Sword slice.
Master Chief is not going to happen.
i would like to see popeye and super would be spinach combo.
One word. voldemort. his special would Avada Kadavra.
dr octagonapus should be on it. His special should be I'ma firin' ma lazer!
MIKURU smash love trap
me
fs WHY DONT YOU POST CHARACTERS THAT PEOPLE DONT HATE AND ARE ACTUALLY FROM VIDEO GAMES. Yes John that is amed at you.
↑me
Shadow The Hedgehog Final Smash Chaos control or Chaos spear.
Voldemort IS in some video games, but another awesome one would be the Black and White pokemon generation with first water, grass, fire.
(Feb. 06, 2011  2:14 AM)Megalater

dateline='1296954844' Wrote:
Goku i dont give a carp if he will never be in a SSB this is characters i want. Fs Spirit Bomb while doing spirit bomb he says please give me your energy

Im with you
(Feb. 06, 2011  2:14 AM)Megalater Wrote: Goku i dont give a carp if he will never be in a SSB this is characters i want. Fs Spirit Bomb while doing spirit bomb he says please give me your energy

im with you
I know this is a super nerco but with Nintendo announcing the new home console the probability for a SSB4 has increased.
Shadow The Hedgehog - Final Smash: Chaos Blast- He does a Chaos Blast like in his game Shadow The Hedgehog from 2006. All opponents would get hit like if you blow up a smart bomb in SSBB but it fills the entire screen and hits all opponents regardless of what they do.

Raiden/Jack from MGS4/MGS5 - Final Smash: Lightning Summon-He brings lightning around him like he does in MGS4 but it aims automatically at his opponents and KOs them I mean who survives being struck by lightning?

Oh and there should be like a new feature where if you survive and you get up to 200% damage, your character goes into a rage or a different form where his/her attacks are stronger. For example, if Raiden were to get to 200% damage, his arm would not be there (like in MGS4) and he'd hold his sword in his mouth (again like in MGS4).
Shadow would turn into his rage mode/form where he has no pupils (no eye color or anything like a completely white eyeball) and it would be 2x as easy for him to break the Smash Ball and of course, his attacks would be 2x stronger.
Like the rage mode idea. It seems interesting. But lets say a rage shadow is fighting wario. Shadow uses the final smash. After the use of final smash should he return to normal mode or not.
(May. 11, 2011  12:39 AM)scipio132 Wrote: Like the rage mode idea. It seems interesting. But lets say a rage shadow is fighting wario. Shadow uses the final smash. After the use of final smash should he return to normal mode or not.

He would remain in Rage mode as long as his damage percentage is 200% or above. If he were to die while in Rage mode, he would come back as normal Shadow.