What new characters or stages do you want for super smash bros4

if someone was using Lucario... well lets say it would not be good.
shadow: slightly slower then sonic but has ranged attacks like chaos spear
final smash: super shadow
in super shadow he gets a new move list (some attacks are keeps, others are changed), increased attack power, and decreased knock back.

megaman (with X for recolor): similar to samus in terms of speed and power, down special switches power
final smash: in X recolor Ultimate Armor is used, it increases attack, and speed greatly

Ike (with Vanguard Ike recolor): uses a ranged attack (with Ragnell), instead of eruption
final smash: ummmm, i do not know

Black Knight (from fire emblem): attacks will be similar to Ikes, but black knight's speed and strength will be closer to Gannondorf's
final smash: eclipse
(May. 11, 2011  12:43 AM)scipio132 Wrote: if someone was using Lucario... well lets say it would not be good.

But it's hard to stay alive with 100% damage percentage let alone more than that. It would be very hard to to go into your Rage/form.
Megaman different versions i know there will only be 1 but

Star force ) comes out as megaman using omegaxis as a Sheild and a samus charge shot gun and a fox style gun some of his special are just battle card i would imagine up b would be spinning spinning move or a anchor to grab on ledges down b would be a bomb like toon like if you get 3 turns into a big bomb throwable sides B Sword like marths change different patterns for wide reg long and correctly life sword normal B is the guns hold charges quick hit fox style also r and l would be Omegaxis as sheild but if they get close he its not really much of a sheild or maybe l sheild r hit sheild final smash depends on color if red red joker if black (others to just basically close color) Black ace and their ultimate move red gai eraser which is a laser goes shoot into the middle (aim move) one hit doing 60 damage second is 2 laser beams (which are his wings) hit 40 damage each then explode which is like ike when he finsihes 50 damage For balck ace jumps forward like marth s move and then like metalnight does a nice hit
(May. 11, 2011  1:32 AM)iBeyblader Wrote:
(May. 11, 2011  12:43 AM)scipio132 Wrote: if someone was using Lucario... well lets say it would not be good.

But it's hard to stay alive with 100% damage percentage let alone more than that. It would be very hard to to go into your Rage/form.

What I mean is Lucario gets more attack when his damage raises. Plus rage mode would be beast.
I would like to see new pokemon characters.

Zoroark(Shiny Form as Recolor) It could have a similar type of attacks as Lucario and Mewtwo, one being the Shadow Ball/Aura Sphere from them. Also Zoroark will have higher speed then them to almost as fast as Sheik. Also it should have fast melee attacks, and its Final Smash being Illusion where it should copy its opponents Final Smash.

Pokemon Trainer 2, 3, 4, 5. These Pokemon Trainers would be like the 1st one(Pokemon Trainer Red), but instead the trainer will be different along with the pokemon like, Pokemon Trainer Gold/Silver/Crystal would have Totodile, Bayleef, and Typhlosion. Then Pokemon Trainer Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald would have Mudkip, Grovyle, and Blaziken, and etc for the rest of the trainers. Also the trainers character should change on who ever pokemon is chosen like Typhlosion = Gold, Bayleef = Crystal, Totodile = Silver.
(May. 11, 2011  1:48 AM)RyukiVentus Wrote: I would like to see new pokemon characters.

Zoroark(Shiny Form as Recolor) It could have a similar type of attacks as Lucario and Mewtwo, one being the Shadow Ball/Aura Sphere from them. Also Zoroark will have higher speed then them to almost as fast as Sheik. Also it should have fast melee attacks, and its Final Smash being Illusion where it should copy its opponents Final Smash.

Pokemon Trainer 2, 3, 4, 5. These Pokemon Trainers would be like the 1st one(Pokemon Trainer Red), but instead the trainer will be different along with the pokemon like, Pokemon Trainer Gold/Silver/Crystal would have Totodile, Bayleef, and Typhlosion. Then Pokemon Trainer Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald would have Mudkip, Grovyle, and Blaziken, and etc for the rest of the trainers. Also the trainers character should change on who ever pokemon is chosen like Typhlosion = Gold, Bayleef = Crystal, Totodile = Silver.
sounds good just to repeat to reinforce i think nintendo should take in color desingns more carp pokemon trianer (red Kanto) Blue (Sinnoh) yellow (Johto) Black or white (Unova) green (hoenn)
It would e amazing if you could have more than 4 players. Imagine battling all the PKMN trainers.
(Dec. 05, 2010  2:31 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: megaman...i cant believe they havent put him in yet
Megaman X FS: Charge Shot, even more epic than samus
Zero: A quick slash through the enemy doing alot of damage

Errr.... Megaman is Capcom
The Werehog. He'd be wrecking everyones carp, no one could knock him out of the ring, he'd grab onto something and make THEM fall.
You'd want a character of one of the most hated Sonic game to make it into SSB4?

What's wrong with you?
(Dec. 05, 2010  2:31 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: megaman...i cant believe they havent put him in yet
Don't you guys know that the Super Smash Bros. series is a Nintendo game??? Since it's a Nintendo game, Nintendo doesn't have the rights to use another gaming company's character. Therefore, Megaman, or any other non-Nintendo character, will never be in a Smash Bros. game.
And P.S. - There are already too many Pokemon in Smash Bros. ... they won't add any more (maybe one more at max).
EDIT: PCC, that would be awesome!
I think the pokemon trainer but when you switch colors it goes to a different region trainer and that regions starter pokemon how awesome would that be ???
That was just said like 5 posts above yours by RyukiVentus...
I would like to see Sora and Roxas from Kingdom Hearts. Cloud Strife would be cool to see as well as Sephiroth. Umm, it wouldnt hurt to put Mickey Mouse in there would it?
Final Smashes:
Sora-Equips his ultimate keyblade and uses Ragnorok then Impact.
Roxas-Goes Dual-Weild with Oblivion and Oath Keeper for a short amount of time.
Cloud-OMNISLASH! What else i mean Come on.
Sephiroth-OF COURSE SUPERNOVA! [same as cloud]
Mickey-His gloves grow massive and turn into Master hand and Crazy hand and Suplex an enemy.
(May. 12, 2011  10:15 PM)Dude Wrote: You'd want a character of one of the most hated Sonic game to make it into SSB4?

What's wrong with you?

Face it, that was because he was in a platformer when all of his moves should be in a fighting game. And because he was ugly...
(May. 13, 2011  12:48 AM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote: I would like to see Sora and Roxas from Kingdom Hearts. Cloud Strife would be cool to see as well as Sephiroth. Umm, it wouldnt hurt to put Mickey Mouse in there would it?

I already said that non-Nintendo characters will NEVER make it into SSB, because Nintendo doesn't have the rights to those characters. Geez...
Its fine atleast he put why he wants those characters.
(May. 13, 2011  1:06 AM)Ryuk Wrote: I already said that non-Nintendo characters will NEVER make it into SSB, because Nintendo doesn't have the rights to those characters. Geez...

They don't need to have the rights, just the owner's permission to use the character.

Nintendo doesn't own Sonic, and yet it ended up there. I also doubt Solid Snake is owned by Nintendo, so pretty much anyone can end up in there.

I also can't really grasp why they put R.O.B the Robot in there. Except the really old-school gamers, what kid is gonna what Rob is?
(May. 13, 2011  1:06 AM)Ryuk Wrote:
(May. 13, 2011  12:48 AM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote: I would like to see Sora and Roxas from Kingdom Hearts. Cloud Strife would be cool to see as well as Sephiroth. Umm, it wouldnt hurt to put Mickey Mouse in there would it?

I already said that non-Nintendo characters will NEVER make it into SSB, because Nintendo doesn't have the rights to those characters. Geez...

explain sonic and solid snake then, as IIRC sonic belongs to sega

also, since most megaman games are on Nintendo systems, i think there is a chance that Nintendo could get him in

edit: well i was beaten, by several hours... Tired

i also think cloud would be cool, but in my mind his moves would be much like Ike's, but maybe with more speed and less strength

358/2 Days=Nintendo+Disney+Sqaure Enix. Sora, Roxas and Mickey are in this game.
(May. 13, 2011  3:56 AM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote:

358/2 Days=Nintendo+Disney+Sqaure Enix. Sora, Roxas and Mickey are in this game.
i don't think they would put mickey in cause of just being you know he doesn't seem right in a fighting game maybe sora and other KH people
I would like to apologize to [][][][][], for my "jumping to conclusions." I totally forgot about those two characters.
It would be cool if those characters made it, but I doubt that Mickey will.
Zoroark it could shapeshift into the other Characters and use Night Burst or Whatever that move is called now.
(May. 13, 2011  3:56 AM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote:

They put Sonic and Solid Snake in Brawl, So why not, put Kingdom Hearts characters into the sequel.
That point was already just above your post and Ryuuk apologized for his mistake.

No need to rub it in his face.