What metal fight beys for burst?

What are your ideas for metal fight beys in burst. I had a few that I think would work.

Phantom Orion 0P Bearing
0 is very round, matching the Phantom fusion wheel, Proof would be purple to match the plastic core in the phantom fusion wheel. Bearing is obvious.

Gravity Perseus 4L New Driver 
Lift looks like a bigger ad145 when the wider edge is facing up. The new driver would be a wider survive tip.

Variares Zeta'
the disk and driver would be fused, witch might mean we would have to give up dual rotation. Zeta' is obvious

Rock Zurafa Zenith Atomic.

Zenith is the perfect fit for the spin track. Atomic IDK about.

What remakes of metal fight beys do you want
Beat Lynx 00G Dimension/New Driver
Oh I have a Totally Brand New Idea!

Storm Pegasus 10G Qc!
(Mar. 22, 2019  2:07 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Oh I have a Totally Brand New Idea!

Storm Pegasus 10G Qc!

I wish TT made this. Great idea.
(Mar. 22, 2019  2:12 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2019  2:07 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Oh I have a Totally Brand New Idea!

Storm Pegasus 10G Qc!

I wish TT made this. Great idea.
Yeah it would be even better if Takara Tomy released it as a secondary prize BEYBLADE in the new random Booster!
(Mar. 22, 2019  1:48 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Beat Lynx 00G Dimension/New Driver

Beat Lynx was on Wide Defense in its only release, so Dimension would make absolutely no sense in this combo (outside of the height changing thing, but that's moot if it's behaving so aggressively). I might suggest Eternal or Revolve instead. Absorb also matches the shape better, but it's too aggressive to fit the idea.

For new suggestions there's these:

Thermal Pisces 4Flow Gyro (Flow can also probably be dropped if you use Flugel instead, but Gyro is so close to Eternal Sharp)
Rock Leone 0 Massive
Earth Virgo 3 Planet
Flame Saggitario 5 Claw
Lightning L-Drago 13 Zephyr/Zephyr'
Ray Striker 8' Unite
Spiral Capricorn 6 Iron
Grand Cetus 0Glaive Bite
Gravity Perseus 7Bump Revolve
Poison Zurafa 5 Weight
(Mar. 22, 2019  2:14 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2019  2:12 AM)g2_ Wrote: I wish TT made this. Great idea.
Yeah it would be even better if Takara Tomy released it as a secondary prize BEYBLADE in the new random Booster!

You lied to me.
[Image: s-l300.jpg]
(Mar. 22, 2019  2:20 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2019  2:14 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Yeah it would be even better if Takara Tomy released it as a secondary prize BEYBLADE in the new random Booster!

You lied to me.
[Image: s-l300.jpg]

I think this joke has run its course.
(Mar. 22, 2019  2:46 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: No love for flame libra or evil gemios?

Flame Libra would just be a rehash of Thermal Pisces, since they have the same track/tip combo. No need to repeat myself there.

Evil Gemios is a little bit tricky to actually do with both the wings and a Fusion-style driver, but it might work with Flow or Expand for the "wings" and just stick on Fusion. Would probably go better with a less obtrusive disk like 5, 11, or 8' for an overall combo like Evil Gemios 8'Flow Fusion.

(and yes, I actually did give the disks some thought instead of just slapping whatever on things)
(Mar. 22, 2019  2:59 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2019  2:46 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: No love for flame libra or evil gemios?

Flame Libra would just be a rehash of Thermal Pisces, since they have the same track/tip combo. No need to repeat myself there.

Evil Gemios is a little bit tricky to actually do with both the wings and a Fusion-style driver, but it might work with Flow or Expand for the "wings" and just stick on Fusion. Would probably go better with a less obtrusive disk like 5, 11, or 8' for an overall combo like Evil Gemios 8'Flow Fusion.

(and yes, I actually did give the disks some thought instead of just slapping whatever on things)
Personally I think that it would be fusion' instead of just fusion
(Mar. 22, 2019  6:04 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2019  2:59 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Flame Libra would just be a rehash of Thermal Pisces, since they have the same track/tip combo. No need to repeat myself there.

Personally I think that it would be fusion' instead of just fusion

Not sure it particularly matters much regarding theoreticals.
Jade Jupiter 00 β

Ldrago Guardian. 10T. W

Ray Unicorno 10E. U

Screw Capricorn. 7V. Ir

Mercury Anubis. 10. α

Samurai Ifraid. 10F. New driver

Dark Knight Dragoon. 10F. New driver
meteo-l drago, galaxy pegasis , all pre-metal beys like pegasus 105f ext.
Scythe Kronos 5Flow New Driver
I was wactching beyblade geeks and in one of the random booster packs there is a pegasus in burst
As much as I want Flash to appear at some point in burst, I don't want any of the 4D type of beyblade to come out of burst simply because it'll be like Cho-z again(at least if they're metal or weight more than the average of the competition/doesn't have any drawback e.g. Basalt, and etc).

So for me it would be these guys:

Vulcan Uranus(Horo)
Lightning L Drago
Gravity Perseus
(Mar. 22, 2019  2:10 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: Meteo L-Drago 0 Expand Spiral.

Spiral' at least.
Every MFB remake for Burst must have a Dash driver! They barely burst back then, so they should rarely burst now! Tongue_out_wink
Hell Kerbecs Outer Dimension

Flame Libra 00Cross/Flugel

Earth Eagle 10 Eternal
(Mar. 25, 2019  2:24 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Every MFB remake for Burst must have a Dash driver! They barely burst back then, so they should rarely burst now! Tongue_out_wink

This isn't quite how that works.