What math gwynn writes

(Jul. 26, 2020  5:53 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:51 PM)kai edits Wrote: Please get back on subject of this thread

I already answered your question.  Gwyn uses differential equations and calculus involving integrals and derivatives which he uses to calculate the aspects of other beys and his own.
Ok this pretty cool how he writes the equations tho
I broke my Big Bang genesis with the prototype of my 3d printed bey and I didn’t need equations I just used raw strength and power
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:54 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:53 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: I already answered your question.  Gwyn uses differential equations and calculus involving integrals and derivatives which he uses to calculate the aspects of other beys and his own.
Ok this pretty cool how he writes the equations tho

He thinks about them in his mind, and he can pretty much see them that way without even having to write them down in a battle.
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:55 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:54 PM)kai edits Wrote: Ok this pretty cool how he writes the equations tho

He thinks about them in his mind, and he can pretty much see them that way without even having to write them down in a battle.

I wish I can do that. 😂😂
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:51 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:47 PM)kai edits Wrote: Have you calculates in beyblade to win?

I'm saying it can't be calculated because there are too many variables that you have not accounted for (friction, air resistance, etc.)  Plus, I take college level math so...
What is your area? Math, engeneeiring? you're in college right?
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:56 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:55 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: He thinks about them in his mind, and he can pretty much see them that way without even having to write them down in a battle.

I wish I can do that. 😂😂
Then why don’t you. I can do math in my head. And I basically do it in my head every time
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:58 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:51 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: I'm saying it can't be calculated because there are too many variables that you have not accounted for (friction, air resistance, etc.)  Plus, I take college level math so...

I'm in 10th grade when I go back to school

(Jul. 26, 2020  5:59 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:58 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: What is your area? Math, engeneeiring? you're in college right?

I'm in high school
I’m in 7th grade when schools come back but in every grade since 3rd I’ve had top test scores in my county and in 4th the top 5 in the state and in 5 my math and reading were top 5 in the county and for my science it was top 3 in the state so I guess I’m the true gwyn lol
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:59 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:58 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: What is your area? Math, engeneeiring? you're in college right?

I asked to  JoMario67, but cool.
Honestly, i feel like im getting a math lesson over summer break. Equations, Formulas and whatnot (its probably not whatnot but i never understood formulas in 9th grade) really apply to the anime since Gwyn is mathematical genius. Not sure how it applys to real life Beyblade.
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:58 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:51 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: I'm saying it can't be calculated because there are too many variables that you have not accounted for (friction, air resistance, etc.)  Plus, I take college level math so...

I'm taking AP Calculus BC and then doing AP differential equations next year. I'm still a high schooler though
(Jul. 26, 2020  6:03 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Honestly, i feel like im getting a math lesson over summer break. Equations, Formulas and whatnot (its probably not whatnot but i never understood formulas in 9th grade) really apply to the anime since Gwyn is mathematical genius. Not sure how it applys to real life Beyblade.
I don’t know if it does
I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but as many people here are talking about different aspects of Gwyn, I decided to post it here. But if this is the wrong thread for this, just let me know and I will delete it.

Gwyn Ronny and my Original Character Garrett Rossgard, which I have shown and given to Hiro Morita and the Takara Tomy Beyblade Developement Team in Paris, France, in 2018 at the Beyblade World Championships, have a many things in common yet also a few differences. For example their initials both are G R and they both have a white/gold cosmic bey of Light and a cyan magenta yellow color scheme aura, that later gets corrupted and becomes the main antagonist as well as turning Purple, Gold and Red with an evil aura. They also both have Autism and are extremely passionate about Physics and Astrophysics. Their personalities are also basically the same. And on top of that, they both have a relation to Royalty, Space and the Arthurian Legends associated with circles and the shield of Sir Galahad. This is all most likely all just a wild coincidence, but Hiro Morita also said that he will keep my gifts, when we met in Paris in 2018, so he has maybe read my letter. I am not saying that Gwyn/Genesis is inspired by Garrett/Galahad. I am just saying that it's an awesome coincidence. But this is all just my wild speculation so don't take any of this as a fact.

Here are some additional quotes from the biography of my Original Character Garrett Rossgard which I gave to Hiro Morita in Paris.

"Garrett Rossgard is a very passionate Blader ...

He knows a lot about Beyblade, history and astrophysics. His role model is Sir Galahad from arthurian legends ...

... he was different than the rest. He has Aspergers Syndrome, yet he is very intelligent. He was not very good at socializing so he always played with himself tho he never lost the goal out of his eyes: training every day and making it to the top of the Beyblade World League ...

... he felt a dark force possessing him and giving him more power. ... Garrett knew that now nobody would stand in his way from now on and that soon everyone will fear him instead of him fearing the others.

... He is usually very calm, friendly and kind-hearted, but whenever he felt insulted or pushed into a corner, the dark side of him took over and he counterattacked and destroyed the opposing Bey without mercy. ..."

Garrett has two Galahad's: one that is white, gold and turquise with a cosmic aura and another one that is purple, gold and red with a darkness aura.

Gwyn and Garrett also both think very logically, don't understand most emotions or feel the need to have friends, as they both prefer to be alone by themselves and be in their own mind world of logic without confusing emotions. They also both have synesthesia (the ability to see thoughts as visual unique shapes and colors) and they both lose control when something unpredicted happens.

Again, I don't say Gwyn is based on Garrett. This might all just be a crazy coincidence. But there are certainly a lot of similarities to Garrett and myself, which is why Gwyn Ronny is my all time favorite character and why I can personally relate to him a lot.
(Jul. 26, 2020  6:34 PM)TL14 Wrote: Gwyn Ronny and my Original Character Garrett Rossgard, which I have shown and given to Hiro Morita and the Takara Tomy Beyblade Developement Team in Paris, France, in 2018 at the Beyblade World Championships, have a many things in common yet also a few differences. For example their initials both are G R and they both have a white/gold cosmic bey of Light and a cyan magenta yellow color scheme aura, that later gets corrupted and becomes the main antagonist as well as turning Purple, Gold and Red with an evil aura. They also both have Autism and are extremely passionate about Physics and Astrophysics. Their personalities are also basically the same. And on top of that, they both have a relation to Royalty, Space and the Arthurian Legends associated with circles and the shield of Sir Galahad. This is all most likely all just a wild coincidence, but Hiro Morita also said that he will keep my gifts, when we met in Paris in 2018, so he has maybe read my letter. I am not saying that Gwyn/Genesis is inspired by Garrett/Galahad. I am just saying that it's an awesome coincidence. But this is all just my wild speculation so don't take any of this as a fact.

Here are some additional quotes from the biography of my Original Character Garrett Rossgard which I gave to Hiro Morita in Paris.

He knows a lot about Beyblade, history and astrophysics. His role model is Sir Galahad from arthurian legends ...

... he was different than the rest. He has Aspergers Syndrome, yet he is very intelligent. He was not very good at socializing so he always played with himself tho he never lost the goal out of his eyes: training every day and making it to the top of the Beyblade World League ...

... he felt a dark force possessing him and giving him more power. ... Garrett knew that now nobody would stand in his way from now on and that soon everyone will fear him instead of him fearing the others.

... He is usually very calm, friendly and kind-hearted, but whenever he felt insulted or pushed into a corner, the dark side of him took over and he counterattacked and destroyed the opposing Bey without mercy. ..."

Garrett has two Galahad's: one that is white, gold and turquise with a cosmic aura and another one that is purple, gold and red with a darkness aura.

Gwyn and Garrett also both think very logically, don't understand most emotions or feel the need to have friends, as they both prefer to be alone by themselves and be in their own mind world of logic without confusing emotions. They also both have synesthesia (the ability to see thoughts as visual unique shapes and colors) and they both lose control when something unpredicted happens.

Again, I don't say Gwyn is based on Garrett. This might all just be a crazy coincidence. But there are certainly a lot of similarities to Garrett and myself, which is why Gwyn Ronny is my all time favorite character and why I can personally relate to him a lot.
I want to be like gwynn and be super smart

(Jul. 26, 2020  2:20 AM)kai edits Wrote: I was intrigued by the math gwynn was writing and I wondered what type of math is it. I think its arithmetic cause of the square roots. Please someone tell what type of math it is.
Just for administrators I want to know but people keep going off topic. So you can close this thread now i got my answer
(Jul. 26, 2020  6:38 PM)kai edits Wrote: [quote='TL14' pid='1611020' dateline='1595784893']
Gwyn Ronny and my Original Character Garrett Rossgard, which I have shown and given to Hiro Morita and the Takara Tomy Beyblade Developement Team in Paris, France, in 2018 at the Beyblade World Championships, have a many things in common yet also a few differences. For example their initials both are G R and they both have a white/gold cosmic bey of Light and a cyan magenta yellow color scheme aura, that later gets corrupted and becomes the main antagonist as well as turning Purple, Gold and Red with an evil aura. They also both have Autism and are extremely passionate about Physics and Astrophysics. Their personalities are also basically the same. And on top of that, they both have a relation to Royalty, Space and the Arthurian Legends associated with circles and the shield of Sir Galahad. This is all most likely all just a wild coincidence, but Hiro Morita also said that he will keep my gifts, when we met in Paris in 2018, so he has maybe read my letter. I am not saying that Gwyn/Genesis is inspired by Garrett/Galahad. I am just saying that it's an awesome coincidence. But this is all just my wild speculation so don't take any of this as a fact.

Boys we gotten
(Jul. 26, 2020  6:42 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  6:38 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  6:34 PM)TL14 Wrote: Gwyn Ronny and my Original Character Garrett Rossgard, which I have shown and given to Hiro Morita and the Takara Tomy Beyblade Developement Team in Paris, France, in 2018 at the Beyblade World Championships, have a many things in common yet also a few differences. For example their initials both are G R and they both have a white/gold cosmic bey of Light and a cyan magenta yellow color scheme aura, that later gets corrupted and becomes the main antagonist as well as turning Purple, Gold and Red with an evil aura. They also both have Autism and are extremely passionate about Physics and Astrophysics. Their personalities are also basically the same. And on top of that, they both have a relation to Royalty, Space and the Arthurian Legends associated with circles and the shield of Sir Galahad. This is all most likely all just a wild coincidence, but Hiro Morita also said that he will keep my gifts, when we met in Paris in 2018, so he has maybe read my letter. I am not saying that Gwyn/Genesis is inspired by Garrett/Galahad. I am just saying that it's an awesome coincidence. But this is all just my wild speculation so don't take any of this as a fact.

Boys we gotten
I want to be more smart. Is that wrong?
No, don't summon me just because a thread is an awful train wreck. Summon me when actual rules get broken. And don't at me to do it, use the reporting function.

ShaDowTr3x , no posting videos that violate the profanity rules. And if you feel the need to post "Big brain" by itself, consider not posting.

CheetoBlader , if you have to quote an entire post just to correct their use of "your" to "you're", stop posting.

And the worst part about all of this is that you're talking about some sort of math Gwyn wrote in either the anime or manga, and didn't bother to screenshot it. No one can even tell what the heck you're talking about.

This thread was a terrible mistake. I should've closed it the second I saw it. I decided to give you the benefit of the doubt. That was a mistake.