What is your talent /ambition

And as from the title
What is ur talent ,ambition
Feel free to mention it what ur gonna do in the future...
My talent is photography. ..there was a nationwide competition for photography i got 3rd prize...

And my ambition is to be either
A photographer or
To research in genetics and molecular biology
I'm mediocre in violin and Chinese yo-yo. I have a 2nd degree black belt in taekwondo, and that's about it.
I am good at drawing and playing some games (video games and sports and board) I am good at science and my goal is to be either an engineer or a doctor
I am good at video games beat all I have played.
I am good at solving rubik's cubes and have solved everyone i have

(Oct. 29, 2018  9:44 PM)Jman jman Wrote: I am good at video games beat all I have played.
Who isnt
(Oct. 29, 2018  9:54 PM)Ilikedumdum Wrote: I am good at solving rubik's cubes and have solved everyone i have

My best solve 3x3 solve is 25 sec...my bros is 17sec.
Edit: My ao5 32sec and my bros ao5 is 25sec
Hey everyone if you want to have a beyblade made you can ask burst3dprinter he has this new amazing service that I highly recommend
(Oct. 29, 2018  11:03 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Hey everyone if you want to have a beyblade made you can ask burst3dprinter he has this new amazing service that I highly recommend
Umm... that is extremely off topic. I don’t think trying to derail threads with an ad for a beyblade 3D printing service will stick here. As something on-topic to re-rail the thread, I have passions for Beyblade, coding, and robotics.
Other than Beyblade, I’m decent a drawing and playing the violin, and I also play Fortnite (KILL ME).
(Oct. 29, 2018  10:25 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2018  9:54 PM)Ilikedumdum Wrote: I am good at solving rubik's cubes and have solved everyone i have

I have a bad rubiks cube so its 43seconds
My best solve 3x3 solve is 25 sec...my bros is 17sec.
Edit: My ao5 32sec and my bros ao5 is 25sec
(Oct. 29, 2018  2:57 AM)Armor Wrote: I'm mediocre in violin and Chinese yo-yo. I have a 2nd degree black belt in taekwondo, and that's about it.

Taekwondo hmmn
Cool

(Oct. 29, 2018  9:44 PM)Jman jman Wrote: I am good at video games beat all I have played.
Who isnt

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BpNBLRKAcg0
(Oct. 31, 2018  3:11 AM)Burst3DPrinter Wrote:

Who isnt

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BpNBLRKAcg0
lol
My dream is to become a geneticist That’s all
I can speak Italian, Chinese, Spanish and English.
This isn’t an ambition or anything, I can just read lips and I always thought that everyone could do that too
(Nov. 04, 2018  9:26 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: This isn’t an ambition or anything, I can just read lips and I always thought that everyone could do that too

I can't read lips that well
(Nov. 04, 2018  8:40 PM)LuinorDestroy Wrote: I can speak Italian, Chinese, Spanish and English.
What's different in that
I can speak english, hindi, marathi and a little bit of sanskrit
Well then I can speak
English,Spanish,french, and Greece(partially)
I can draw and sing well
I'm also good at organising things

I wanna become a doctor and a baker soon
(Nov. 12, 2018  11:08 AM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: Well then I can speak

WOW , That three languages are all Reel to me , well I know Hindi , English , Odia , Bengali ( I cannot talk but understand , as  Odia and Bengali have some similarites ) , and Sanskrit ??? ( maybe ) ,
(Nov. 12, 2018  3:30 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2018  11:08 AM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: Well then I can speak

WOW , That three languages are all Reel to me , well I know Hindi , English , Odia , Bengali ( I cannot talk but understand , as  Odia and Bengali have some similarites ) , and Sanskrit ??? ( maybe ) ,

Can I hop in?
Bhojpuri, Maithli, Hindi, English, Hariyanwi and a bit of japanese (i know the basic terms only, thanks to anime subtitles)
(Nov. 12, 2018  3:48 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2018  3:30 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: WOW , That three languages are all Reel to me , well I know Hindi , English , Odia , Bengali ( I cannot talk but understand , as  Odia and Bengali have some similarites ) , and Sanskrit ??? ( maybe ) ,

Can I hop in?
Bhojpuri, Maithli, Hindi, English, Hariyanwi and a bit of japanese (i know the basic terms only, thanks to anime subtitles)
Does bhojpuri counts?
Well ,if it does then I can also speak bhojpuri (a little bit)