What is your least favorite Pokémon

Hi here you may post your least favorite Pokémon 
Mine are
Runigerus(he replaced something better)
And Pikachu
Freaking hate Luvdisc because its useless, whereas Wishiwashi, Feebas, and Magikarp can actually be decent and have a purpose. Also Jynx, because it somewhat looks inappropriate
(Dec. 06, 2019  2:11 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Freaking hate Luvdisc because its useless, whereas Wishiwashi, Feebas, and Magikarp can actually be decent and have a purpose. Also Jynx, because it somewhat looks inappropriate
Inclined to agree
(Dec. 05, 2019  10:08 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Hi here you may post your least favorite Pokémon 
Mine are
And Pikachu
I hate jynx
i hate jynx because it looks weiird and not age appropiate
(Dec. 08, 2019  4:10 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: i hate jynx because it looks weiird and not age appropiate

It’s quite a strange one.
Another Pokémon I really dont like is Dunsparce. Like, what the heck it doesnt evolve AND its weak?
Probably jynx. Just cuz it kinda looks like the aunt in my family that hardly anyone really knows or even likes, lmao.
(Dec. 08, 2019  4:10 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: i hate jynx because it looks weiird and not age appropiate

I agree, but i don't get why people hate runerigus, it look freaking awesome.
(Dec. 11, 2019  2:27 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:

I agree, but i don't get why people hate runerigus, it look freaking awesome.
It replaced configaras, which was the better yamask evolution

And I grew up with it
MILKTANK! Espicially Whitney's Milltank. It would attract, Rollout, heal, and repeat untill I lost my temper.
(Jan. 01, 2020  1:48 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: MILKTANK! Espicially Whitney's Milltank. It would attract, Rollout, heal, and repeat untill I lost my temper.
Doesn’t stand to quite the level as replacing a Pokémon I grew up with and making a retard instead, and getting rid of yamask’s mask so he’s just ya
I would say bibarel because its got a derp face
(Feb. 03, 2020  5:31 PM)VileYuzu Wrote: I would say bibarel because its got a derp face

well... how do you feel about childhood-destroying favorie-replacing runeigris
(Feb. 03, 2020  6:04 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2020  5:31 PM)VileYuzu Wrote: I would say bibarel because its got a derp face

well... how do you feel about childhood-destroying favorie-replacing runeigris

Oh yeah its pretty messed up that that happened to cofigrigas i agree
I just personally dont like bibarel
(Feb. 03, 2020  6:07 PM)VileYuzu Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2020  6:04 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: well... how do you feel about childhood-destroying favorie-replacing runeigris

Oh yeah its pretty messed up that that happened to cofigrigas i agree
u do u, im just really worked up about it...
(Feb. 03, 2020  6:17 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2020  6:07 PM)VileYuzu Wrote: Oh yeah its pretty messed up that that happened to cofigrigas i agree
u do u, im just really worked up about it...
Thats understandable my guy
Id be pretty shook if they ruined my favourite pokemon too
(Dec. 05, 2019  10:08 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Hi here you may post your least favorite Pokémon 
Mine are
And Pikachu

I hate Medicham, Lopunny, Jynx of course, Florges, and Gourgiest.

And what makes you not like Pikachu
(Feb. 03, 2020  7:54 PM)Haunter Wrote:
Mine are
And Pikachu

I hate Medicham, Lopunny, Jynx of course, Florges, and Gourgiest.

overrated
(Feb. 03, 2020  8:14 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2020  7:54 PM)Haunter Wrote: I hate Medicham, Lopunny, Jynx of course, Florges, and Gourgiest.

overrated

yeah i agree, pikachu is rereleased in every game and they also keep making pikachu lookalikes every gen, ive grown bored of pikachus design