What is your favrotie "mini"

Minis are are after matel fusions but before the dual layer series. It just a nickname. Examples are valtreak, roctavor, Kerbecs,and others. Any complaits about forums I dont give a carp

(Jun. 11, 2019  6:53 PM)Mr tyros Wrote: Minis are are after matel fusions but before the dual layer series. It just a nickname. Examples are valtreak, roctavor, Kerbecs,and others. Any complaits about forums I dont give a carp

Fogot to delete
(Jun. 11, 2019  6:53 PM)Mr tyros Wrote: Minis are are after matel fusions but before the dual layer series. It just a nickname. Examples are valtreak, roctavor, Kerbecs,and others. Any complaits about forums I dont give a carp

(Jun. 11, 2019  6:53 PM)Mr tyros Wrote: Minis are are after matel fusions but before the dual layer series. It just a nickname. Examples are valtreak, roctavor, Kerbecs,and others. Any complaits about forums I dont give a carp

Fogot to delete

Wrong forum, and what is the point of this thread?

Also, the ‘minis’ you are referring to are known as the Single Layer System, and there are actual Beyblade Minis, so you should be clearer with your wording.
The single layer chaos
(Jun. 11, 2019  6:58 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2019  6:53 PM)Mr tyros Wrote: Minis are are after matel fusions but before the dual layer series. It just a nickname. Examples are valtreak, roctavor, Kerbecs,and others. Any complaits about forums I dont give a carp

Fogot to delete

Wrong forum, and what is the point of this thread?

Also, the ‘minis’ you are referring to are known as the Single Layer System, and there are actual Beyblade Minis, so you should be clearer with your wording.

They're called Basic Layers, not Single Layers.

And yes, Beyblade Micros exist.