What is your favorite movie.

A tie between Superman '78 and Batman '89
(Dec. 10, 2020  8:03 PM)b daman Wrote: This is something that is not related to beyblade but I am just wondering what your favorite movie is.

My favorite movie is how to train your dragon

the new batman
obviously godzilla against mechagodzilla
Back To The Future 1, 2, and 3

cinematic masterpieces
I just watched gmk last night to a friend
venom ltbc, i rewatched it 3 times in theatres which drained my wallet by a pretty good amount lol
Morbius is the human race's biggest masterpiece
Fight Club. A very cool movie that makes you think about a lot of things. I recommend everyone to watch it at least once.
either Top Gun Maverick or the new Devotion movie
Well, I'd have to say there are a total of 3 movies I absolutely love, along with short summaries of them.
1. The Truman Show
So, you know how your life is private and everything? Yeah, now imagine if you're whole life you've been on TV. That's the Truman Show.
2. Avengers: Infinity War + Avengers: Endgame
These movies floored me after having watching them. Now if only I hadn't watched Ant-Man and the Wasp and Spider-Man: Far from Home before hand...
3. The Short Game
7/8 year olds play professional golf. Hilarity and competition ensues.

Runner-Up: Bumblebee (2018/2019?)
Pretty fun Transformer romp. I'll have to watch the other ones to give a definitive opinion.
Breakfast at Tiffany’s / Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
My absolute favorite movie is Sword Art Online - The Movie - Ordinal Scale.  Grin
[Image: 818-4kbVySL._SX342_.jpg]
That's a great question! I'm a big fan of movies that tackle social issues in a clever way, not hitting you over the head with it. Films like Parasite, Squid Game, and the Filipino movie Buy Bust are some of my all-time favorites for doing just that. They tell gripping stories that go beyond the surface, making you think about the deeper social messages long after the credits roll.
no way home as far as american movies go
I really like the movie “Rescue by Ruby”