What is your favorite hasbro bey?

I'm digging the Hazard Kerbeus!!!

MarcoBeyCoooooooolidge!!!
Probably Spryzen Requiem. It looks good and performs well. Balkesh B3 and Hercules H3 I like quite a bit as well.
Balkesh B3, Garuda G3, Orichalcum O3.
(Oct. 27, 2019  6:25 AM)GT1976 Wrote: Balkesh B3, Garuda G3, Orichalcum O3.

Glad to hear Orichalcum is good. Giving it away as a prize at my next tournament. Trying to give stuff that’s at least still viable
(Oct. 27, 2019  4:49 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:

Glad to hear Orichalcum is good. Giving it away as a prize at my next tournament. Trying to give stuff that’s at least still viable

Orichalcum is a very good prize, as outer and octa are very good.
Sweet guys I'll def have to check out those beys!
I really like Morrigna, it is now my favorite.

I also like the followings:
- Wyvron W3
- Hades H3
- Spryzen Requiem
- Orichalcum O3
Awesome I'm new to the game and collecting beys. So I just wanna get a good ? for when I go bey hunting!
(Oct. 27, 2019  4:49 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:

Hate to rain on your parade, but O3 is pretty bad TBH and pretty outclassed as far as both the Hasbro and TT meta. It has some good parts, but nothing too shrektacular.
(Oct. 27, 2019  8:18 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2019  4:49 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Glad to hear Orichalcum is good. Giving it away as a prize at my next tournament. Trying to give stuff that’s at least still viable
Hate to rain on your parade, but O3 is pretty bad TBH and pretty outclassed as far as both the Hasbro and TT meta. It has some good parts, but nothing too shrektacular.

Outer and Octa?
(Oct. 27, 2019  8:20 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2019  8:18 PM)bladekid Wrote: Hate to rain on your parade, but O3 is pretty bad TBH and pretty outclassed as far as both the Hasbro and TT meta. It has some good parts, but nothing too shrektacular.

Outer and Octa?

Outer is a decent disk in today’s meta game and octa can work well on Hasbro combos in Burst Classic.
my favourites are C3, G3, B3, Sr3 and dP4
(Oct. 27, 2019  8:20 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2019  8:18 PM)bladekid Wrote: Hate to rain on your parade, but O3 is pretty bad TBH and pretty outclassed as far as both the Hasbro and TT meta. It has some good parts, but nothing too shrektacular.

Outer and Octa?
Outer is outclassed and light. Octa is good, but very niche.
(Oct. 27, 2019  9:01 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2019  8:20 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Outer and Octa?
Outer is outclassed and light. Octa is good, but very niche.

Hasbro octa actually has virtually no use in the meta game since Balkesh B3 really only works on 0/00Wall Bearing. Although in Burst Classic some combos may be able to find use for it.
(Oct. 27, 2019  9:13 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2019  9:01 PM)bladekid Wrote: Outer is outclassed and light. Octa is good, but very niche.

Hasbro octa actually has virtually no use in the meta game since Balkesh B3 really only works on 0/00Wall Bearing. Although in Burst Classic some combos may be able to find use for it.
Mostly, but it's the only good defence part Hasbro has, and even though it may seem useless, it can be used to have a better chance against some TT attack beys. It's not that good, but it can work.
(Oct. 27, 2019  9:26 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2019  9:13 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Hasbro octa actually has virtually no use in the meta game since Balkesh B3 really only works on 0/00Wall Bearing. Although in Burst Classic some combos may be able to find use for it.
Mostly, but it's the only good defence part Hasbro has, and even though it may seem useless, it can be used to have a better chance against some TT attack beys.

So Balkesh B3 0/00Proof Octa would be a good combo? (I changed wall to proof cuz Wall is for bearing)
(Oct. 27, 2019  9:27 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2019  9:26 PM)bladekid Wrote: Mostly, but it's the only good defence part Hasbro has, and even though it may seem useless, it can be used to have a better chance against some TT attack beys.

So Balkesh B3 0/00Proof Octa would be a good combo? (I changed wall to proof cuz Wall is for bearing)

Yes, it would work.
(Oct. 27, 2019  9:27 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2019  9:26 PM)bladekid Wrote: Mostly, but it's the only good defence part Hasbro has, and even though it may seem useless, it can be used to have a better chance against some TT attack beys.

Not really, you want wall for weight and I'd suggest using SrS3 in the opposite spin because not only is it hard to burst, it's a lot heavier than B3 and seems harder to KO. Also maybe lA4.St.Octa would be good, maybe it will be good.
(Oct. 27, 2019  10:48 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2019  9:27 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: So Balkesh B3 0/00Proof Octa would be a good combo? (I changed wall to proof cuz Wall is for bearing)
Not really, you want wall for weight and I'd suggest using SrS3 in the opposite spin because not only is it hard to burst, it's a lot heavier than B3 and seems harder to KO. Also maybe lA4.St.Octa would be good, maybe it will be good.

Haven’t seen SrS3 in winning combos but I’m all in for using it since I do not actually have Balkesh B3. Just wish I had Octa for hasbro.
What is everyone's go to bey for competive play?
(Oct. 27, 2019  11:05 PM)MarcoCoolidge Wrote: What is everyone's go to bey for competive play?
It all depends honestly. Lately I've been switching B3 to SrS3 in my 00W.Br combo, but I haven't  competed since August.
(Oct. 27, 2019  11:34 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2019  11:05 PM)MarcoCoolidge Wrote: What is everyone's go to bey for competive play?
It all depends honestly. Lately I've been switching B3 to SrS3 in my 00W.Br combo, but I haven't  competed since August.

Does SrS3 work well when you switch to it?
(Oct. 27, 2019  8:18 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2019  4:49 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Glad to hear Orichalcum is good. Giving it away as a prize at my next tournament. Trying to give stuff that’s at least still viable

Well lost of the kids that are coming to my tournament are 1st timers so any viable parts to take them in the right direction is good. I mean, the last kid ran through the field with stock cho-Z Achilles. Remember the meta isn’t the same everywhere because the bey scene isn’t the same everywhere. Outer is still a nice piece and Octa on Garuda G3 still gets some play.

(Oct. 27, 2019  9:13 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2019  9:01 PM)bladekid Wrote: Outer is outclassed and light. Octa is good, but very niche.

I was just talking to DeceasedCrab and he said Octa on Garuda G3 is still viable. Maybe it’s not the best but it places where the scene is just getting started a lot more beys are in play. Sr still can win down here by me.
(Oct. 28, 2019  12:02 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote:

Well lost of the kids that are coming to my tournament are 1st timers so any viable parts to take them in the right direction is good. I mean, the last kid ran through the field with stock cho-Z Achilles. Remember the meta isn’t the same everywhere because the bey scene isn’t the same everywhere. Outer is still a nice piece and Octa on Garuda G3 still gets some play.

(Oct. 27, 2019  9:13 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Hasbro octa actually has virtually no use in the meta game since Balkesh B3 really only works on 0/00Wall Bearing. Although in Burst Classic some combos may be able to find use for it.

I was just talking to DeceasedCrab and he said Octa on Garuda G3 is still viable. Maybe it’s not the best but it places where the scene is just getting started a lot more beys are in play. Sr still can win down here by me.

That’s a good thing to know, since I have been approved to become and organizer here in North Carolina. I wonder what people will use.