What is your favorite beyblade burst system?

Poll: What beyblade burst system is your fav?

Single layer
1.67%
Dual Layer
6.67%
God layer
21.67%
Cho-z layer
5.00%
Gatinko layer
10.00%
Sparking layer
15.00%
Dynamite Battle layers
8.33%
All of them
31.67%
Total: 100% 60 vote(s)
My favourite are God system because they have unique gimmicks, Choz system, Sparking system but not Limit Break. For GT I would choose Infinite Lock system
I really like God cho z and db becuase the gimicks are just so cool
The sytem the explodes the farthest then smacks you

aka single layer
dual layer was cool cause it was SIMPLE
its was just layer, forge disc, driver, done
but now its like ring, chip, chassis, sometimes forge disc, driver
they killed beyblade
Tied between Cho-Z & God for me. I feel like this was peak Burst. Dual layer would be a close 3rd.
(Apr. 22, 2021  11:41 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Tied between Cho-Z & God for me. I feel like this was peak Burst. Dual layer would be a close 3rd.

Eh, I feel like Cho-Z destabilized the meta too much and flooded the game with too many safe high stamina defensive layers. I consider that Burst's worst era honestly, which was such a shame after how good God was.
(Apr. 23, 2021  9:34 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2021  11:41 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Tied between Cho-Z & God for me. I feel like this was peak Burst. Dual layer would be a close 3rd.

Eh, I feel like Cho-Z destabilized the meta too much and flooded the game with too many safe high stamina defensive layers. I consider that Burst's worst era honestly, which was such a shame after how good God was.

My view might be bias based on the fact I started blading in the Cho-Z era.
(Apr. 23, 2021  9:34 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:

Yeah. Cho-z got rid of the best protagonist, made beys burst way less, and like you said flooded the meta with way to many stamina-defense layers like
Perfect Phoenix
Dead Phoenix
Revive Phoenix
Archer Hercules 
Hell salamander
Cho-z spriggan
Hazard Kerbeus
Airknight-ish
And even other stamina or defense layers like crash ragnaruk can have some use with a dash driver
(Apr. 23, 2021  11:01 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2021  9:34 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Eh, I feel like Cho-Z destabilized the meta too much and flooded the game with too many safe high stamina defensive layers. I consider that Burst's worst era honestly, which was such a shame after how good God was.

Yeah. Cho-z got rid of the best protagonist, made beys burst way less, and like you said flooded the meta with way to many stamina-defense layers like
Perfect Phoenix
Dead Phoenix
Revive Phoenix
Archer Hercules 
Hell salamander
Cho-z spriggan
Hazard Kerbeus
Airknight-ish
And even other stamina or defense layers like crash ragnaruk can have some use with a dash driver

Wait Hazard is competitive? How?!
(Apr. 23, 2021  11:29 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2021  11:01 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Yeah. Cho-z got rid of the best protagonist, made beys burst way less, and like you said flooded the meta with way to many stamina-defense layers like
Perfect Phoenix
Dead Phoenix
Revive Phoenix
Archer Hercules 
Hell salamander
Cho-z spriggan
Hazard Kerbeus
Airknight-ish

If you give it a dash driver like say keep’ or zone’ z+ it can have some amazing stamina/defense

(Apr. 23, 2021  11:29 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2021  11:01 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Yeah. Cho-z got rid of the best protagonist, made beys burst way less, and like you said flooded the meta with way to many stamina-defense layers like
Perfect Phoenix
Dead Phoenix
Revive Phoenix
Archer Hercules 
Hell salamander
Cho-z spriggan
Hazard Kerbeus
Airknight-ish

But even if you give it a dash driver, it will probably still burst because of how bad its teeth are.

Maybe, or maybe not. Idk tbh.
Hazard is good when launched weakly even on same spin, I saw a hazard kerbeus stock win against judgement joker
God layers where definitely my favorite
(Mar. 27, 2021  1:27 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: since burst will be prob at its last system
I wanna know what was your favorite (subs systems like infinity lock and limit break not included)

I personally like dual layers

(Mar. 27, 2021  1:27 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: since burst will be prob at its last system
I wanna know what was your favorite (subs systems like infinity lock and limit break not included)

I personally like dual layers

Note: I feel like we can't really but DB systems on here quite yet, but I guess we can since we do have a bit of info.
Opinion: I picked GT because in Superking, I feel the chassis is too important and the parts are unbalanced. GT had a lot of customization in that area. God, well, I just think that GT is a better version of it. All the other gens just have the teeth in the layer and that's that
Lol I was the only one who voted for the single-layer system. It's just so simple... PLUS ITS THE SYSTEM CHEETO WAS IN