What is the worst thing that happened in Beyblade Burst-Sparking?

Might be a personal peeve but Lane and Free NEVER GETTING A PROPER REMATCH was disappointing
in the Shu + Lane vs Free + Sisco battle, Fafnir and Lucifer never even hit each other, and in the Legend Festival they never competed in the same match
Despite Mirage Fafnir being created partially due to Free's early loss to Lane, and them hyping up Lane with Free's 'visions' of Lane, they never battled (at least on screen)
(Aug. 04, 2021  1:34 AM)StookyWaffles Wrote: Might be a personal peeve but Lane and Free NEVER GETTING A PROPER REMATCH was disappointing
in the  Shu + Lane vs Free + Sisco battle, Fafnir and Lucifer never even hit each other, and in the Legend Festival they never competed in the same match
Despite Mirage Fafnir being created partially due to Free's early loss to Lane, and them hyping up Lane with Free's 'visions' of Lane, they never battled (at least on screen)

It's kinda ironic actually, how Lane and Lucifer have directly traded blows with every legend EXCEPT the only one (well, besides Shu, but he got a lot of matches with Lane) with whom he had some history. Before anyone screams Wakiya, that's just another problem with Sparking, bringing a character in purely to advertise a bey that doesn't seem to exist in the next episode and doesn't get an avatar.
Hyuga and Hikaru never got the matches they really deserves. I guess they didn't really surpassed any of the legends (Except Rantaro and Sisco). In the manga at least Hikaru defeated Aiga and Hyuga defeated Lane, but anime didn't do anything at all. (Just team matches for two protagonist excuse and the concept of flare which got discontinued in DB)
In my opinion Lane's hedgehog is the most annoying character in the entire Beyblade franchise. The thought of hearing that hiss for the millionth time is making me delay my re-watch of sparking. Good show though, I liked it better than a couple other seasons.
(Aug. 07, 2021  9:29 PM)Zektor Wrote: Lane's hedgehog will forever be the most annoying character in the entire Beyblade franchise. The thought of hearing that hiss for the millionth time is making me delay my re-watch of sparking. Good show though, I liked it better than a couple other seasons.

Don't cry don't cry! But that hiss is kinda annoying I can relate to that.
Exactly! Lain was cool and all but EVERY Single battle he won with either vexing crush or vexing disaster with variant Lucifer.

Daigo should be in sparking as well and so should phi and Hyde

They could do a battle will Phi and Lain and have that be the secret reason Lain was corrupt

Kinda like what happened with Aiga
Daina, Delta, Fubuki, Gwyn, Xhaka, Zac, Phi, and Hearts should've been with Sparking with their Sparking Beys. Lean, Hyuga, and Hikaru should've been developed more and the Sparking anime should've had 20-minute episodes.
(Aug. 08, 2021  4:00 AM)Dark red Wrote: Daina, Delta, Fubuki, Gwyn, Xhaka, Zac, Phi, and Hearts should've been with Sparking with their Sparking Beys. Lean, Hyuga, and Hikaru should've been developed more and the Sparking anime should've had 20-minute episodes.

I mean, there are upsides and downsides to having 12-minute episodes, the upsides are we don't get that many filer episodes and with Beyblade Burst-Beyblade Burst Cho Z at some points, it felt like they kinda dragged the episode with unnecessary stuff that had nothing to do with the episodes. bad sides, we get a lot of cliffhangers, so many it kinda gets annoying, when we're gonna get a cool battle, it gets cut because of time limits, but overall, I think the 12 minute episodes aren't bad. but no amazing ethier.
for me it will be free de la hoya's defeat , like man any of the rookie comes and defeats The Free de la Hoya , man this was the biggest upset of the season for me
Sparking just too much legend appear and only three new motif have been actually used
Helios, Hyperion, Lucifer.
Valt and Rantaro Vs Aiga and Ranjiro really ticked me off
I kinda understand that it only had 3 new motifs, it was the legends season afaik (That's why fafnir has nothing and world has Unite, but some beys "just" went wrong). It would be cool if we had more motifs than the main characters and main villain.
Everything after the beginning in my opinion was just the worst thing for the franchise. The beginning was fine, but after that this season got incredibly boring, and I was only watching it at that point to watch it. I feel the ending was better than GT’s, but everything in between the beginning and the end felt like boring filler, with some parts in between that were only slightly interesting.
(Aug. 10, 2021  4:05 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: I kinda understand that it only had 3 new motifs, it was the legends season afaik (That's why fafnir has nothing and world has Unite, but some beys "just" went wrong). It would be cool if we had more motifs than the main characters and main villain.
DB maybe only have 3 new motifs, next season should less returning beyblade and returning legends.