What is the worst and best God abilities? Can you come up with one of your own?

There are many bad god abilities in beyblade burst God witch one is the best and witch one is the worst? Now i know there was some good God abilities but have the worst layer or the worst God ability but have a good design and good teeth for the layer.
The best god ability is probably drain fafnirs or Spriggan requiems, probably Requiems ability.
The worst I would say is probably Blast Jennius ability because when it’s ability happens it usually bursts more.
And if I were to make a god ability it would be a mix of drain fafnirs ability and Kreis satans ability fused with god valkyries ability and shadow orrichalcums ability
The best God Ability (concept-wise) is probably Orichalcum's ability, since it significantly boosts burst resistance, while barely increasing recoil.
The worst ability is Guardian Kerbeus's because of how it was executed.
(Sep. 02, 2018  8:29 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The best God Ability (concept-wise) is probably Orichalcum's ability, since it significantly boosts burst resistance, while barely increasing recoil.

Shadow Orichalcum's gimmick was a big reason why it was weak, as the resulting oval shape was terrible for Defense and causes significant recoil. Although decent in theory, its execution was terrible. It would've worked a lot better if it didn't move the outer edge, but that's neither here nor there.

I agree somewhat with the failure of Guardian Kerbeus' gimmick, which was definitely not implemented correctly. It really should've been implemented with the same kind of spring design that Hazard Kerbeus has.

Personally, I think the best (barring Spriggan Requiem stealing the gimmicks of so many other beys) is Deep Chaos' spring-loaded edge. Sure, I'm biased towards the Chaos line, but you gotta admit that that spring gimmick gave it a lot of destabilization power. It's a major reason why it's still decently competitive even against Super-Z beys, as it's just that good at deflecting glancing blows and destabilizing everything else.

Overall though, I think the overall worst God-series gimmick belongs to Blast Jinnius. It's spinning, rising guard only lasts for a hit or two before it reaches its peak height, and once it gets that high it becomes a weak point that opponents can use to destabilize it. It's one of the few gimmicks that is actually self-defeating in nature, and it takes no effort to defeat it in short order. There really aren't many wrong choices for bad gimmicks though, since so many are useless like Kreis Satan's rollers, Killer Deathscyther's moving scythe tip, and Arc Bahamut's guards.
(Sep. 03, 2018  12:58 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2018  8:29 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The best God Ability (concept-wise) is probably Orichalcum's ability, since it significantly boosts burst resistance, while barely increasing recoil.

Shadow Orichalcum's gimmick was a big reason why it was weak, as the resulting oval shape was terrible for Defense and causes significant recoil. Although decent in theory, its execution was terrible. It would've worked a lot better if it didn't move the outer edge, but that's neither here nor there.

I agree somewhat with the failure of Guardian Kerbeus' gimmick, which was definitely not implemented correctly. It really should've been implemented with the same kind of spring design that Hazard Kerbeus has.

Personally, I think the best (barring Spriggan Requiem stealing the gimmicks of so many other beys) is Deep Chaos' spring-loaded edge. Sure, I'm biased towards the Chaos line, but you gotta admit that that spring gimmick gave it a lot of destabilization power. It's a major reason why it's still decently competitive even against Super-Z beys, as it's just that good at deflecting glancing blows and destabilizing everything else.

Overall though, I think the overall worst God-series gimmick belongs to Blast Jinnius. It's spinning, rising guard only lasts for a hit or two before it reaches its peak height, and once it gets that high it becomes a weak point that opponents can use to destabilize it. It's one of the few gimmicks that is actually self-defeating in nature, and it takes no effort to defeat it in short order. There really aren't many wrong choices for bad gimmicks though, since so many are useless like Kreis Satan's rollers, Killer Deathscyther's moving scythe tip, and Arc Bahamut's guards.

Actually, Arc Bahumats guards do something, which a lot of people don’t notice. So in the show, it’s supposed to just become “rounder”, but if you put it on something with a weak spring like Bearing, believe it or not, Arc Bahumat, because of the weak teeth and it’s god ability, it can gain back clicks that it lost.
(Sep. 03, 2018  1:51 AM)brandbrick Wrote: Actually, Arc Bahumats guards do something, which a lot of people don’t notice. So in the show, it’s supposed to just become “rounder”, but if you put it on something with a weak spring like Bearing, believe it or not, Arc Bahumat, because of the weak teeth and it’s god ability, it can gain back clicks that it lost.

This is entirely because of its weak teeth, not its gimmick. The gimmick itself does absolutely nothing given how far inset the shields are, which is why it's on the list.
The worse god and ChouZ ability was stamina wings (bR and cR) they moved too little and didn't weigh enough to do anything.
The best god ability in theory is driver grip burst negation (sO)
The best God ability in practice is all of Requiem.
The best ChouZ ability in theory so far is chomping jaws (vL) the ability to grab on to the layer directly and stop it would be perfect if most layers were not wider than the jaws can open and if you had better teeth than the opponent.
The best ChouZ gimmick in practice so far has to be false burst (rP) you shed a recoil heavy layer to disrupt attackers and to reveal a round layer.

I have a couple gimmick ideas.
1. Free spin late battle/on impact (used in my iris Sonar idea) the two contact surfaces would extend and grip the core of the layer and would be pushed in by strong attacks or when it slows down and that would make the layer free spin acting like Zeus from the plastic gen.
2. Parry (used in my muted Sonar idea) the layer can semi free spin but will has stoppers. This would make the layer take an attack with the moving layer and then hit right back. Like the Kreis wheel in the metal saga.
3. Click based weight distribution (used in my sacred Ifrit idea) in the layer there are six metal balls on tracks. They start at the outside but with every click they get closer to the center.
I think a good ability would be to have a balance type that changes in between fast and crazy atacks and more controlled attacks without changing launch speeds
(Sep. 03, 2018  3:29 AM)Garuda trainer Wrote: I think a good ability would be to have a balance type that changes in between fast and crazy atacks and more controlled attacks without changing launch speeds

Isn’t that basically reboot?
Worst ability: God Valkrie
Best ability: Legend Spriggan Dual rotation
(Sep. 03, 2018  3:53 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Maximum Garuda 8 Br.

That's not a god ability, nor irrelevant to the thread.
(Sep. 03, 2018  3:56 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2018  3:53 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Maximum Garuda 8 Br.

That's not a god ability, nor irrelevant to the thread.
hahaha I missread the thread by accident.

Im really sorry.
It's hard to say because sometimes the gimmick itself is not useful but the bey is pretty good for some other reasons, such as Beat Kukulcan.
On the other hand, sometimes the gimmick is not so bad, but the Layer is disappointing, such as Shelter Regulus.
So here is my list:
Significantly improved the performance of the Layer:
Sr, nL, sX, dF, tW, mG, dC, gZ (And for Cho Z: aH, rP, hK)
Layer is okay but not because of the gimmick:
bK, lS, tN, aC, aB, sT, gK, dα (And for Cho Z: cR, hS, vL, bX)
Might work but the layer is not competitive:
gV, bJ, sR, sΩ/Ω
Layer is not competitive and gimmick is totally useless:
kS, bR, kD
(Sep. 03, 2018  4:37 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Layer is not competitive and gimmick is totally useless:
kS, bR, kD

Blaze Ragnaruk was actually competitive in the early God game, so I wouldn't throw it in the noncompetitive pool as a seasoned veteran to combat. Blaze Ragnaruk just got pushed out of the meta when Alter Chronos was released. Honestly, Blast Jinnius is far more deserving of a spot here, since its own gimmick works against itself most of the time on top of just sucking for Defense.

Also, Vice Leopard is probably the worst Super-Z layer to date, so it really doesn't belong in the "alright but not because of its gimmick" section. It's shape is downright terrible for Attack and Defense, while its weight distribution is not suited for Stamina either. It's got burst resistance, but that doesn't carry a part with no power just like it didn't with forge disks like Oval, Wing, or Central.
(Sep. 03, 2018  5:12 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2018  4:37 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Layer is not competitive and gimmick is totally useless:
kS, bR, kD

Blaze Ragnaruk was actually competitive in the early God game, so I wouldn't throw it in the noncompetitive pool as a seasoned veteran to combat. Blaze Ragnaruk just got pushed out of the meta when Alter Chronos was released. Honestly, Blast Jinnius is far more deserving of a spot here, since its own gimmick works against itself most of the time on top of just sucking for Defense.

Also, Vice Leopard is probably the worst Super-Z layer to date, so it really doesn't belong in the "alright but not because of its gimmick" section. It's shape is downright terrible for Attack and Defense, while its weight distribution is not suited for Stamina either. It's got burst resistance, but that doesn't carry a part with no power just like it didn't with forge disks like Oval, Wing, or Central.

The gimmicks of Blast Jinnius actually works, but just in an opposite direction so that it work "against" the layer... That's what I mean "Might works but the layer is not good". Negative effect is still effect.
And for Vice Leopard, I think it should be good at defense. At least it have very high burst resistance due to its shape and teeth. Even you put it with very heavy disc, such as 10 and 0, it can be really hard to burst. And if you put some driver have good KO resistance, such as Press, it should be good at defense (But yes, its stamina is horrible)
Worst God Ability : God Valtriek ( It was the MAIN bey for the season , then also ,it had one of the worst God Ability ! )
Best God Ability : Spriggen Requiem ( In the Dual layer Era , SR's counterpart was infamous for having one of the worst TEETH , But by LS and SR , the spriggen line became the BEAST ! )
(Sep. 03, 2018  5:27 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: The gimmicks of Blast Jinnius actually works, but just in an opposite direction so that it work "against" the layer... That's what I mean "Might works but the layer is not good". Negative effect is still effect.
This is a valid point.

(Sep. 03, 2018  5:27 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: And for Vice Leopard, I think it should be good at defense. At least it have very high burst resistance due to its shape and teeth. Even you put it with very heavy disc, such as 10 and 0, it can be really hard to burst. And if you put some driver have good KO resistance, such as Press, it should be good at defense (But yes, its stamina is horrible)
Vice Leopard is far too rough for Defense, as its own sharp edges increase its own recoil while being ineffective at KOing anything. I've tried it with everything from Atomic to βite and even tried to force it to attack with Xtreme, but it still just loses horribly against anything even remotely competitive regardless of what driver you use or what strategy you try. I dunno why you think it has Defense potential, but I can tell you that it couldn't be any further from the truth.
(Sep. 03, 2018  5:44 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2018  5:27 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: And for Vice Leopard, I think it should be good at defense. At least it have very high burst resistance due to its shape and teeth. Even you put it with very heavy disc, such as 10 and 0, it can be really hard to burst. And if you put some driver have good KO resistance, such as Press, it should be good at defense (But yes, its stamina is horrible)
Vice Leopard is far too rough for Defense, as its own sharp edges increase its own recoil while being ineffective at KOing anything. I've tried it with everything from Atomic to βite and even tried to force it to attack with Xtreme, but it still just loses horribly against anything even remotely competitive regardless of what driver you use or what strategy you try. I dunno why you think it has Defense potential, but I can tell you that it couldn't be any further from the truth.

My combo is vL.0C.P, which can easily burst bX.1D.Sw (sometimes even without one click on itself), and have very good burst resistance and KO resistance.
(Sep. 03, 2018  5:57 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2018  5:44 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Vice Leopard is far too rough for Defense, as its own sharp edges increase its own recoil while being ineffective at KOing anything. I've tried it with everything from Atomic to βite and even tried to force it to attack with Xtreme, but it still just loses horribly against anything even remotely competitive regardless of what driver you use or what strategy you try. I dunno why you think it has Defense potential, but I can tell you that it couldn't be any further from the truth.

My combo is vL.0C.P, which can easily burst bX.1D.Sw (sometimes even without one click on itself), and have very good burst resistance and KO resistance.

Funny, because I remember bX KOing or outspinning vL consistently the few times I have tried it. I'll humor this idea in the morning when the whole house isn't asleep though.
IMO shelter regulus came up with one of the lamest gimmicks which literally does nothing during a battle
(Sep. 03, 2018  6:32 AM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: IMO shelter regulus came up with one of the lamest gimmicks which literally does nothing during a battle

Actually It does, Just the Teeth aren't good enough. I don't have one, But My Friend has two of them, and he observed that that if it skips the attack mode , it won't burst easily. The problem is recoil in Attack mode is not bearable for It's teeth
(Sep. 03, 2018  6:32 AM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: IMO shelter regulus came up with one of the lamest gimmicks which literally does nothing during a battle

In hasbro ver. it did SOMETHING !!
Looks like i need to get the hasbro one thenn
To see what it does
(Sep. 03, 2018  3:46 AM)brandbrick Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2018  3:29 AM)Garuda trainer Wrote: I think a good ability would be to have a balance type that changes in between fast and crazy atacks and more controlled attacks without changing launch speeds

Isn’t that basically reboot?
It's a backwards Reboot