What is the best Launcher (burst) other than LR String Launcher

Some of my launchers are starting to skip gears, so what launcher is the best other than LR
(Oct. 20, 2018  12:30 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: Some of my launchers are starting to skip gears, so what launcher is the best other than LR

The Long Winder LR and Digital Sword Launcher are decent, but the teeth on the winder and on the gears wear down pretty quickly, so the only thing I can suggest is the B-88...
Long beylauncher and long beylauncher L (B-123 and B-124 I think)

Even though they feel odd to me (maybe my arms are just a bit short) their strings are long enough for substantial power and short enough to not become an extreme inconvenience like the speed launcher back from the dual layer age. I personally use the carabiner grip, power trigger, beylogger, and the launcher itself for my right spin combos, but both launchers are fantastic.

One issue that happened to me is that Geist Fafnir has a tendency to cling to the left launcher, but that may be just the launcher or layer itself.

Plus both launchers can handle the weight of Cho-Z quite easily, so no straining the gears here ?
(Oct. 20, 2018  6:09 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Long beylauncher and long beylauncher L (B-123 and B-124 I think)

Even though they feel odd to me (maybe my arms are just a bit short) their strings are long enough for substantial power and short enough to not become an extreme inconvenience like the speed launcher back from the dual layer age. I personally use the carabiner grip, power trigger, beylogger, and the launcher itself for my right spin combos, but both launchers are fantastic.

One issue that happened to me is that Geist Fafnir has a tendency to cling to the left launcher, but that may be just the launcher or layer itself.

Plus both launchers can handle the weight of Cho-Z quite easily, so no straining the gears here ?

Ok thanks, hopefully I will be able to get the long beylauncher sets (B-123 & B-124)
I just got the long beylauncher R set so I'm gonna wait till i have money for the long beylauncher L set
(Oct. 20, 2018  6:09 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Long beylauncher and long beylauncher L (B-123 and B-124 I think)

I never thought the long string would be a problem(Does the speed launcher have a long string?). I always thought it would be cool, considering in the anime they can pull the string out so far. Maybe once we get those kind of launchers we'll get effects similar to the anime.
Sword launchers are good not digital its too powerful
(Oct. 27, 2018  9:30 PM)doyouknowdawae Wrote: Sword launchers are good not digital its too powerful

I guess this depends on the user?
My sword launcher is worn out

I used it to much
I personally use the Hasbro Ripcord Burst Launcher and it has been doing me fine
I broke most of my Hasbro launchers

I think they are ment to break
(Oct. 21, 2018  12:19 AM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:

Ok thanks, hopefully I will be able to get the long beylauncher sets (B-123 & B-124)

Can you post a picture of it?
What kind of prizes would you recommend for a tournaments?
(Aug. 13, 2019  6:04 PM)BeymasterLandon Wrote: What kind of prizes would you recommend for a tournaments?

Imo I would go for the New Thing For Prizes
(Aug. 13, 2019  6:07 PM)beybladeburstrg Wrote: prizes are the worst

they are so bad

Let's Go Our Separate Ways
(Aug. 13, 2019  6:07 PM)beybladeburstrg Wrote: prizes are the worst

they are so bad

Stop spamming!
(Aug. 13, 2019  11:55 PM)BeymasterLandon Wrote: So what’s the new thing?

TT= Poison Hydra, Heaven Pegasus, Flare Dragon 
Hasbro= Balar B4, Riptide Blast Set, Dread Phoenix P4

These are some things i can think of off the top of my head

Hopes this helpsSmile
(Aug. 14, 2019  12:05 AM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2019  11:55 PM)BeymasterLandon Wrote: So what’s the new thing?

TT= Poison Hydra, Heaven Pegasus, Flare Dragon 
Hasbro= Balar B4, Riptide Blast Set, Dread Phoenix P4

These are some things i can think of off the top of my head

Hopes this helpsSmile

Thank you
so the dragon launcher will wear down????
(Aug. 14, 2019  8:33 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: so the dragon launcher will wear down????

Is dead phoenix the same as dread phoenix p4?
B-131?
(Aug. 14, 2019  8:37 PM)BeymasterLandon Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  8:33 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: so the dragon launcher will wear down????

B-131?

yes but no one's Hasbro one TT
(Aug. 14, 2019  8:37 PM)BeymasterLandon Wrote:

B-131?

Dead Phoenix Has Metal But Dread Phoenix P4 Doesn't, U Do U Man Smile
(Aug. 14, 2019  8:45 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  8:37 PM)BeymasterLandon Wrote: Is dead phoenix the same as dread phoenix p4?
B-131?

Dead Phoenix Has Metal But Dread Phoenix P4 Doesn't, U Do U Man Smile
Can you help me find the dread phoenix p4 sale link?  I can't seem to find it?