What is Beyblade Resonance

I think I saw this post a long time ago but it’s long gone by now, so I want to start up some discussion about it after reading a comment on Yt trying to explain all forms of it
Here’s out it goes: (credit goes to them btw)
If I'm correct then their are 6 versions of Resonance
Regular Resonance-What all bladers have after forging a bond with their Beys of this Resonance that are prominent are Shu,Valt and Aiger for a time as well as most bladers.
Dark Resonance-A corrupted form of Resonance where the blader feels the pain of their Bey. The Bladers who use this are Hyde and Aiger.
True Resonance-Resonance that forms a field where there is only white and the Bladers can see each other's Beys.There are only three who have access to this Resonance Shu,Aiger,and Valt.
Gold Turbo-A form of resonance where the Beys turn gold and gets a power boost for a short time.Bladers who use this Are Aiger,Valt,Dante,and Delta.
Dark Turbo-A corrupt form of Gold Turbo where the Bey glows a black and dark crimson color.The only one who uses this Resonance is Arthur Percival.
Superior Turbo-A Form of Gold and Dark turbo where the Bey glows white and Blue and gains a power boost like Gold Turbo and can absorb Dark Turbo as well as Gold Turbo having no affect on Superior Turbo.The only one who has this resonance is Gwynn Reynolds with Regalia Genesis.”

Now where I go astray is on the topic of dark Resonance, (not dark turbo) I don’t know how phi plays a role in this. He’s never shown to have felt pain from phoenix, but there are signs of him talking to Phoenix and him showing responds of Phoenix taking to him, won’t this make him a part of regular/true Resonance? And the only thing keeping me from making that conclusion is him showing huge signs of corrupt Resonance, lust for destruction, his eyes filling up with darkness, but not any dialogue of an “I AM PHOENIX” from phi as we’ve seen from past bladers with corrupt Resonance. Their beys take over them.
Hopefully someone could explain phis role in Resonance as I don not have the answer
Maybe I can help with questions of others for resonance, feel free to ask !
I think you don't have to feel pain in dark resonance. Look at Red Eye, aka Shu, he didn't feel any pain but he was in dark resonance.
(Jan. 06, 2020  6:13 AM)Radek_Eren Wrote: I think you don't have to feel pain in dark resonance. Look at Red Eye, aka Shu, he didn't feel any pain but he was in dark resonance.

Shu didn't have dark resonance. I'm not sure what it's called but he was being controlled by his bey which was Spryzen Requiem just like how Ryuga was controlled by Lightning L-Drago.
(Jan. 06, 2020  7:21 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2020  6:13 AM)Radek_Eren Wrote: I think you don't have to feel pain in dark resonance. Look at Red Eye, aka Shu, he didn't feel any pain but he was in dark resonance. So did she not have a Resonance with his bey ?

Shu didn't have dark resonance. I'm not sure what it's called but he was being controlled by his bey which was Spryzen Requiem just like how Ryuga was controlled by Lightning L-Drago.

(Jan. 06, 2020  1:30 PM)Aiga Editz Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2020  7:21 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Shu didn't have dark resonance. I'm not sure what it's called but he was being controlled by his bey which was Spryzen Requiem just like how Ryuga was controlled by Lightning L-Drago.
If so, what kind of Resonance DID shu have ?
What about the kind where it shows the two bladers by their bey's spirit form? I think its similar to a true resonance, but in the match between Valt and Free, there was no white. Also, what kind of resonance does Phi have?
(Jan. 06, 2020  4:01 PM)yummyturkey2002 Wrote: What about the kind where it shows the two bladers by their bey's spirit form? I think its similar to a true resonance, but in the match between Valt and Free, there was no white. Also, what kind of resonance does Phi have?

Phi would have Dark resonance too

(Jan. 06, 2020  6:03 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2020  4:01 PM)yummyturkey2002 Wrote: What about the kind where it shows the two bladers by their bey's spirit form? I think its similar to a true resonance, but in the match between Valt and Free, there was no white. Also, what kind of resonance does Phi have?

Phi would have Dark resonance too

But he can't feel the pain. At least, he doesnt have the purple flashes of light on his chest.
Red Eye had possession resonance where the bey's spirit possesses the blader.
Personally, I think that there are different levels of resonance according to each kind. I think phi was in such a developed state of dark resonance that he was not affected, and was able to influence Aiga's path of dark resonance. Aiga and Harts were in a less developed state, giving theme a strong connection to their beys, but feeling their pain. I think Shu was in an underdeveloped form of dark resonance, for obvious reasons,(Breaking beys, claims of being his bey, etc.) before changing to true.
I also believe that any blader able to summon their bey's avatar has resonance. This seems to be a sign of true connection. But blader's able to "speak" with their bey's, and have multi-plane experiences have stronger connections. I say this because I am almost positive that Free has resonance with fafnir, but has never had a multi-plane experience. I believe that so called "true resonance" is an extension of "standard" resonance.
On the topic of Gold, Dark, and Superior turbo, I believe that gold is connected to true resonance, and dark is connected to dark resonance. I think delta started off in a very underdeveloped form of dark resonance(less than shu was), then transferred to true. This explains why he wasn't able to do dark turbo. I don't really know where superior turbo fits in this, but I think in might be a balance between gold and dark turbo. But I'm not sure, because I don't really watch GT.
Simple Answer: The bond/connection between your bey. The resonance is basically "talking" to your bey avatar.
This thing started in Beyblade Burst God when Valt was talking to Strike God Valkyrie before their battle against Free in ep 50 I think.

This resonance thing became a lot popular in Chouzetsu and is still existent in GT but known "Gold Turbo" but more on that later.

The characters we see talking to their beys are Valt, Shu, Lui, Free, Aiga, Phi, Hearts, Kit, Drum, Delta, Gwyn.

There are mainly two types of resonances:
Good Resonance: the best resonance popular by Valt, Shu, Aiga, Drum, Delta.
Corrupted Resonance: Mainly experienced by Shu, Aiga, Phi, Arthur

This "bond" thing started by Shu and Free in Cho-Z when they realized Aiga was going insane with his "bond" with Achilles. That Bond is Resonance.

Later on in Cho-Z during the battle of Phi and Aiga, Cho-Z Achilles had a bright golden glow in the battle that foreshadows Gold Turbo in GT.
This is the indicator that your resonance with your bey is skyrocketed and is extremely strong.

Moving on in GT, Drum and Delta took couple battles to fully master Gold Turbo (which is basically their resonances with their beys respectively)
The only bladers who achieved Gold Turbo were Valt, Aiga, Drum, Delta
Dark Turbo is the dark resonance like I said it's corrupted not a good resonance. The only person who has this is Arthur (possibly Phi too if he were to be a character in GT. Gwyn later on once he gets his hands on BigBang Genesis)
Superior Turbo is the strongest. As the name suggests it's superior. This identifies that you are one with your bey. Only blader who achieved this is Gwyn.

Now just because Hearts feels the pain like AIga doesn't mean he has corrupted resonance. His speciality is feeling the pain Hades ATTACKS during Battle this was mentioned by Shu himself.

Aiga is different from Hearts he feels the HITS ACHILLES FEELS THE PAIN! NOT THE ATTACKS DONE TO THE OTHER BEY. That's the DIFFERENCE!

NOW, A blader doesn't need to feel the pain the bey feels during the battle to increase the resonance. This is just a common misconception.

Every blader has different levels of resonance [agreeing with sadsuoh's point]

Shu had different resonance as well. Back when Storm Spriggan was a thing he had little to no resonance, Legend Spriggan NOTHING. He did not have any connections with it but winning, Spriggan Requiem was controlling Shu because of his strong desire of winning consumed him into the darkness. If a bey spirit controls your body somehow this clearly is bad for the level of resonance. Now Shu is a blader who has gone through a long way developing his resonance to the fullest and being one of the best bladers in the world.
I don't think Hearts had dark resonance, the only person who had it was Aiga. Not sure about Phi's case tho. Shu's resonance i think is simply really strong resonance, at the point where it pass the line of "bladers and beys become one", the bey takes control of the blader. Gold Turbo is when you and your bey becomes one, Dark Turbo is the same as Gold Turbo but corrupted, nothing much is known about Superior Turbo right now, all we know is that it is a variant of Gold Turbo and Dark Turbo

This is the definition of resonace i found in the fandom wikia:
Quote: "Resonance is a mysterious phenomenon that occurs naturally between a Blader with strong attachments with their Bey (e.g. Valt Aoi and his Valtryek Beyblades). Resonance occurs during moments of intense mental focus and concentration and ignited by a Blader's competitor spirit and willpower. During Resonance events, the Blader radiates waves of power and this power is transmitted to their Bey and harnessed by their avatar for power. The process causes the Bey to emanate the same aura and glow as the Blader and if their Resonance is strong enough, their avatar spirit can manifest entirely during battle.

Overview
Resonance is the energy generated through the synchronization of a Blader and their Beyblade's Avatar and is the primary power source for Bladers within the Beyblade Burst canon. This power is measured as Resonance Power (共鳴力きょうめいりょく)

Though the criteria to acquire this ability is unknown, Resonance responds primarily to intense emotions and it can be assumed that all Bladers possess the ability. Harnessing this energy, a Blader can amplify the power and capabilities of a Beyblade. Resonance-capable characters generate a colored aura which allows them to invoke their Beyblade's avatar."
if i were a character in the anime, i would have a normal resonance.
(Apr. 03, 2021  11:43 PM)getout4141 Wrote: if i were a character in the anime, i would have a normal resonance.

You shouldn't be posting on threads where the last post is rather old, it's considered necroposting. What you posted is not even that related to the topic, so...
There is possess resonance. Such like that have Suoh and Shu. Dark resonance have 2 forms like: you and your bey become darkness ( Phi) and you got possess by bey and gain dark power ( Aiga and Hyde) or your evil emotions make you evil. In manga Aiga don't have dark resonance. Also Anime Aiga mostly get virus resonance from Phi. Then we get turbo resonance or GT resonance such like that have Drum, Delta, Arthur, Gwyn, Amane. And final that we meet is Flare resonance. I was thinking about this one and mostly it's not plot armour or resonance of sun beys. It's resonance that make bey broke his limit. Since Hyuga, Lean and Hikaru are weak so they need to use flare to broke their limit, that's why almost in all battles they can withstand legends.