What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades?

I would love to see Beyblade development kits with substantial parts and advanced features. The ability of large-scale NSK "Clock" bearings inside spin gears would allow excellent central drive power. Blade bases with detailed construction. Attack rings that can be shaped any way you want with detailed construction involved as well.

My dream innovation for Beyblades.
Holograms being released from the Beyblade's Bit area, or Face would be cool, but it would make getting a Bey so much more expensive. I'd like to see Beyblades being able to react to our brain waves, through possible wireless attachments onto our heads, which would then be received by the Bey. But, that's only a Bey fantasy; I'd never in my lifetime expect to see something like that.

One thing I'd like to see again in the future is the reintroduction of free-spinning bearing core, like in the Wolborg series.
A base similar to Dranzer, when it changes from endurance to attack.
(Jan. 25, 2011  2:43 AM)Anime1Oh1 Wrote: A base similar to Dranzer, when it changes from endurance to attack.

CS/FS say high

but you mean more of a full change from stamina to attack, i would love that too
The Light Wheels made into Metal Wheels oh and RHF (Rubber Hole Flat)
(Jan. 25, 2011  1:30 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: The Light Wheels made into Metal Wheels

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...ight_Wheel

You never noticed the similarities? Even in their "downgraded" names?
i know this sounds kinda stupid, but its possible-
a core with button cell batterys in it that can do something to do with defence midway into the battle. Or maybe it could focus more weight on the inside of the bey in one point of the battle and then focus it outwards at another point. Imagine if that was combined with metal change core...
(Jan. 25, 2011  2:36 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Holograms being released from the Beyblade's Bit area, or Face would be cool, but it would make getting a Bey so much more expensive. I'd like to see Beyblades being able to react to our brain waves, through possible wireless attachments onto our heads, which would then be received by the Bey. But, that's only a Bey fantasy; I'd never in my lifetime expect to see something like that.

One thing I'd like to see again in the future is the reintroduction of free-spinning bearing core, like in the Wolborg series.

i posted that always and a topic on that but it was moved an i will like to see holograms myself
get out of my mind
More parts to the BB, Idk why but I would like more customization with the BB, I like building stuff, and currently it takes like 2mins, I dont want it to take forever, but the thing I would really really love is if you could get blank beyblades and you could paint them, that would be awesome.

P.S I don't know if some of those things have allready happened.
I wish they would make a cooler beyblade then even Lightning L-Drago!!!
(Jan. 25, 2011  2:07 PM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2011  1:30 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: The Light Wheels made into Metal Wheels

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...ight_Wheel

You never noticed the similarities? Even in their "downgraded" names?

I ment like a Metal Clay...same design as the plastic one (Plus theyd be better than there upgrades)
A track that can be connected to 4 bottoms at a time.
Or a bottom called rubber ball, or metal wide defense.
I'd like a Track called J140, which means Jump140, its spring loaded to jump in the begining of the battle if launched correctly.

A Hybrid Wheel that gives a Metal Wheel extra attack, does most of the attacking, kinda like the HWS Ldrago's Hybrid Wheels.

And lastly a Re-Release of Dragoon, Driger, Draciel, and Dranzer as a MFB. Like Cyclone Dragoon EG125XRF(Engine Gear 145, EXtreme Rubber Flat.) Magna Dranzer S145XF/MS(Spiral 145), Saber Driger F130XMF(Fang 130, EXtreme Metal Flat.), Boulder Draciel MW145RB(Metal Weight 145, Rubber Ball.).
I'd love to see a Metal/Clear wheel that can change colour depending on the temperature, like a mood ring.
I want glow in the dark/light up face bolts! Grin

Seriously though, more customization would be great.
Id love Beyblades that would change color in water. I would like rubber beyblades as well, for no reason.
Since we've already got a new system coming with Big Band Pegasis all mine would be these parts really:

MD/MWD: Metal Defence/wide defence. Would be very good for stamina
Bearing core: Would give big upgrade to stamina and make it harder for attack combos to beat them.
Rubber Ball: Would be like Jiraiya ms' RC which is very good at defence. This would definatly outclass all the rubber bottoms atm.
Metal change core: Was a very useful part in plastic and Hms series and was generally better than Metal Flat bottoms/RCs
Attack ring coated with rubber cause it would good for defence.
(Jan. 26, 2011  2:42 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Since we've already got a new system coming with Big Band Pegasis all mine would be these parts really:

MD/MWD: Metal Defence/wide defence. Would be very good for stamina
Bearing core: Would give big upgrade to stamina and make it harder for attack combos to beat them.
Rubber Ball: Would be like Jiraiya ms' RC which is very good at defence. This would definatly outclass all the rubber bottoms atm.
Metal change core: Was a very useful part in plastic and Hms series and was generally better than Metal Flat bottoms/RCs
Attack ring coated with rubber cause it would good for defence.

that would just make recoil craziness

ever put a rubber band on a metal wheel, recoil just recoil

me, all i want is a dranzer like beyblade, i like the idea of a manual change running core so come back, yes i know CS/FS but those you sometimes change mode when hit...
Yes, but with a rubber Bottom, it can probably work well, but to a certain extent. We shouldn't dismiss ideas. But this Thread is becoming a cesspool of speculation and wishful thinking.
Bearing bases...
This would improve the stamina type beys by a signifacant amount
(Jan. 26, 2011  4:57 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote: Bearing bases...
This would improve the stamina type beys by a signifacant amount

Bearing Core and Bearing Core 2 says hi. Or is it for MFB????
(Jan. 26, 2011  11:49 AM)RyukiVentus Wrote: I'd like a Track called J140, which means Jump140, its spring loaded to jump in the begining of the battle if launched correctly.

i would like that so much as long as it do not jump out but jump on its oponets will be cool
(Jan. 26, 2011  2:19 PM)UDC Wrote: Id love Beyblades that would change color in water. I would like rubber beyblades as well, for no reason.

or maybe a neon beyblades
(Jan. 25, 2011  2:45 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2011  2:43 AM)Anime1Oh1 Wrote: A base similar to Dranzer, when it changes from endurance to attack.

CS/FS say high

but you mean more of a full change from stamina to attack, i would love that too

Yuppers, thats what I mean Joyful_3
Seemingly impossible and expensive, but say a glove that controls the bey itself. Swinging your hands could make your bey perform a smash attack, or pointing at it and keeping your hand still would make your bey stay wherever it is. I would also like to see some type a similar thing to the G-Rev series, except that maybe they would create it with rubber. I've always thought of putting technology into beys, but the price of them would be outrageous, but to anyone who would own one, would be the coolest kid at your school XD
And I want to see another jumping bey! Pinching_eyes_2
Of course controlling your bey would lead to people doing bad things with them so >.>
And MAYBE a stadium that is sort of like a trampoline in certain spots, and your bey would jump up and do a smash into the opponents bey Grin
I would like a series that you have a strategy pad in which when you press a button, the bey will do an attack or special move.

It's possible since we had Battle strikers Mecha FX. Plus beyblades don't use magnets, so the gimmick thing can fit in a small bey.