What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades?

Bleh no. I like Beyblade the way it is. Shooting is all the control the game needs. RC blades were only "useful" for their ARs, and you could buy the regular blade to get that AR and other parts for cheaper....
(Jan. 05, 2011  2:47 AM)Extic Wrote: Deciding what angle, speed, distance from the other bey, etc, at which to activate the "Engine Gear" thing would be... well, awesome, if you ask me.

Hmm... Like a mode change, based on what angle, power, distance, and so on. I like this. Like a banking shot will result in an offensive movement pattern. And a straight shot could result in a slow movement pattern. Again, I have to say I like this.
Nicer colours on the Hasbro beyblade stadiums.
(Jan. 08, 2011  2:25 AM)PegasiSw105r2f Wrote: Nicer colours on the Hasbro beyblade stadiums.

I wouldn't really call that an innovation. That's just a simple thing you can fix, hehe
(Jan. 05, 2011  11:43 PM)Evan Wrote: Bleh no. I like Beyblade the way it is. Shooting is all the control the game needs. RC blades were only "useful" for their ARs, and you could buy the regular blade to get that AR and other parts for cheaper....

Don't forget the Neo-Dragon Winders, they were great if you found the overhand/underhand grip on the regular Dragon Winders uncomfortable.
(Jan. 08, 2011  2:08 AM)Nonsense King Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2011  2:47 AM)Extic Wrote: Deciding what angle, speed, distance from the other bey, etc, at which to activate the "Engine Gear" thing would be... well, awesome, if you ask me.

Hmm... Like a mode change, based on what angle, power, distance, and so on. I like this. Like a banking shot will result in an offensive movement pattern. And a straight shot could result in a slow movement pattern. Again, I have to say I like this.

CS says hi. Probably parts like CS?
(Jan. 08, 2011  10:02 AM)Shika blade Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2011  2:08 AM)Nonsense King Wrote:

CS says hi. Probably parts like CS?

fs also says hi
(Jan. 05, 2011  12:58 AM)Nonsense King Wrote: Since Metal Fight Beyblade might end in 2012 if it gets progressively worse in terms of popularity like the old series did due to Engine Gears, lets create some possible speculation for future beyblades. The new beyblades will most likely be revived in 2014 (if it will be revived), so hopefully technology could advance.
  • For me, one obvious thing would be multi-directional spin. Some beyblades could have great smash. However, multi-directional spin might have been taken away since Takara Tomy didn't want spin stealing or zombie customizations. However, this can be taken away by having different shapes for metal wheels.

• Have special bases; bases that have unique movement pattern each, so it will feel like real control... Then again, that will leave tips and bottoms useless...

• Add more parts for customization. With plastics, you could've fit 7-8 pieces on a bey. Now with the MFB's, you could only fit five parts on a bey. Plus the face bolt makes no difference unless it's an MF.

So yeah, sorry if any suggestions of mine are stupid or are not possible. Leave your own suggestions.

1.the metals are good but you can add more aero to it, you can use the air. They make the blades resist the air, like f1 lets make use off it by adding air intakes on the metal wheels and the base, and let it come out tru the hole in the facebolt.it wiil add stabilitty and weight.
I think aero can make big impact.
you can close the hole in the facebolt, like the concept i written above channel the air to the base of the opposite bey, if the bey of your opponent is much more higher it can destabilize it.
2.Flexing the meal wheels also idea to improve defensive blade.
take defense ring devide it in one outer and one iner ring with a litlle gap in between.
devide it into 4 pieces but still mentain the original form of the bey. the inner ring is a simple circle. now hold them together with 4 suspensions. the 4 parts can move freely from each other, nut still act as a unit.
by doing so i could absorb medium and negate smaller attacks.
3. Maybe adding gears to your lounchers? use the bike as a concept.

if you want more explenations about any of the ideas feel free to contact me.
(Jan. 05, 2011  6:59 PM)NightWolf Wrote: No paint on the bottom of stadiums.
Random boosters for the US.

Paint Being Placed On The Underside Of Stadiums To Be Viewed From The Top
Random Boosters Will Be Fine As Long As It Has a Extremely RARE Bey(s) Somewhere.
If Not..
That's a Retarded Idea.
spark beyblades
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:15 AM)kidice Wrote: spark beyblades

Such Would Be Taken Out The Moment Hasbro Acquires It.
I would like to see a wooden beyblade. (sounds retarded i know)
i would want a beyblade can jump without losing its spin so fast like
COUGHstorm capricorn COUGH
oh and a tip that would just go in circles or a flower pattern (RF, R2F, CS)
like it would go from one side to the other side of the stadium
crazyness!
maybe an under attack ring
like a little plastic one that sticks out
it goes onto the track or something
(Jan. 10, 2011  12:02 AM)blahblahblah Wrote: oh and a tip that would just go in circles or a flower pattern (RF, R2F, CS)
like it would go from one side to the other side of the stadium
This might be achievable with a slightly oval shaped tip.
A beyblade that has the abilaty to change its spin track shape like from round to bumby.(yet again, a stupid idea but a creative one)
I want to see beyblades that are more durable with metal parts and bey parks like from the anime except with giant carp stadiums and special challenge stadiums too (Like the wave one from the episode when kenta and benkai go part change crazy) and the wall stadium from run pegasus run
launchers with a more devastating launch power for more attack power and movement and fusion wheels that look cooler and are more durable with different materials (if our economy gets better) like steel,titanium,and granite (if ur looking for more weight)
(Jan. 05, 2011  11:19 PM)Nuno Wrote: What I'd like to see in the future?

- Wheels with Sub Metal Wheels for more customization.
- Some free spinning Sub Metal Wheels.
- Free spinning bottoms that are actually useful!
- Beys that can spin both ways.
- More free spinning parts.
- More rubber and metal bottoms and tracks.
- NSK MR52ZZ bearings for free spinning bottoms and tracks.
- Tracks with more gimmicks.
- A new MFB system.

Oh and did I mention free spinning parts?

Most of which you incorporated into your Xcustoms... XD
But I would like not just more gimmicks, but useful gimmicks, non-static stadiums *cough SV cough*, more possibilities per type and less bias towards one type.
I really really would like to see a Angle Series though. I'm really liking that idea. I don't know if they'll be able to pull it off with a small MFB bey. Maybe making them SLIGHTLY bigger would be fine.

Dranzer L (Lava)

AR: Lava Spiker
WD: Eight Heavy
SG: Right SG (Lava Clutch Version)
BB: Lava Change Base

Right SG (Lava Clutch Version)
When shot straight, will move in with semi-aggressive speed, to attack and outlast the other bey meanwhile when a banking shot is done, it will move with fast speed, to smash the opposing bey.

Fantom/Fighter Pegasis G105ERF

Gyro 105
Has an ability to move in both movement directions. A normal shot when banking towards the left will move the bey in a right movement pattern, meanwhile a banking shot towards the right will move the bey in a left movement pattern.

Eternal Rubber Flat
Has a free spinning rubber tip that supports endurance towards the ending of the battle. The affect is decent.

I'M LOVING THIS IDEA
this would spike the cost but if the beys were bade more at the size of the electronic beys and there were small gyros in the face bolt to limit the effect but have them react to pulses sent from a head set to read brain waves (that's getting common now heck they even have a few games powered by brain waves). this would also let the spirit of the blader have a effect. the spin would take a lot of will power to move enough to really effect so it would be balanced and not just who has the better bey and launch.
(Jan. 09, 2011  9:32 PM)DarkBlader237 Wrote: I would like to see a wooden beyblade. (sounds retarded i know)

I Hope i am not being off topic here but in old days of india people played with wooden tops with metal tips , but those were launched by strings twisted on them , so i guess your idea would not be a new innovation to beyblade

My idea still stands Nanotechnology in beyblades , how cool would be that beyblades breaking walls , whenever a cop wants to break into a house bam he shoots a beyblade
I JUST HOPE THAT IT SHOWS HOLOGRAMS OF THE BEYS FIGHTING WHILE THEY ARE SPINING
I'd absolutely love to see wider and heavier tracks. It's harder to control a Beyblade upon launch because the weight is at the top and not the bottom. I'd like to see tracks have more of an option to make contact with the wheel with the exception of 230) and have a gimick for attack/defense at contact as well.
Some more Stamina parts, Heavier CWs and Tracks, Launchers even stronger than the String Launcher and something similar to the HMS bit cover thing, with MFB bit-beasts as well as old ones.
(Jan. 13, 2011  2:43 AM)darkwolf1 Wrote: this would spike the cost but if the beys were bade more at the size of the electronic beys and there were small gyros in the face bolt to limit the effect but have them react to pulses sent from a head set to read brain waves (that's getting common now heck they even have a few games powered by brain waves). this would also let the spirit of the blader have a effect. the spin would take a lot of will power to move enough to really effect so it would be balanced and not just who has the better bey and launch.

heres the thing your bey grows with you as you train to accomplish a good launch I train everyday to keep up a good launch power