What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades?

Janstarblast, I meant the coveyer belts have treads on it so they get trapped and it moves slow so it has a chance to get caught in it. The coveyer belts also lead to the stadium outs.
MFB Mad Master- Oh sorry, I misread your post haha!
It would be quite similar to the Tornado Stadium, so not really an innovation, but still, something different. Smile

@Shab- LOL! Probably that! Its not the comparison of the Destroyer Dome to a Hamster Ball that makes me laugh. Its the comparison of beyblades BeyWheelz with a hamster that make me laugh! Tongue_out
Some kind of automatic mode change/tip will be awesome
Where have you been for all of 4D?...
@Ga'Hooleone- That made me laugh.

@-1o1-DiAbLO-They have auto change bottoms. TT released them with most of the 4D beys. Just look in some 4D thread. There is F:D, F:S, X:D, and I think another that auto switch to a different tip in battle.XD
EDIT*- And also, none of them are very good.
I would like to see a special version of Dragoon in MFB or Zero G format.
(Mar. 17, 2012  8:26 PM)CrystalPegasus Wrote: I would like to see a special version of Dragoon in MFB or Zero G format.
I doubt this would happen. The closest MFB has ever gotten to Dragoon is Omega Dragonis.:\
Technically, it would be L-Drago 105F because it is left-spin and still in one piece.

But TT is trying to put the old series behind them and stick with the new MFB series, so yes it is highly improbable that this will occur.
More metal bottoms. I hate it when my tips get scratched to carp from battling.
My innovation is an idea I had about 3 years ago.

It's called the E-MOtion System (ES) (carpy name, I know)

I never thought much about the actual structure of the Beyblade, but it has a colour-changing "Crystal Orb" on the top, like a mood ring....but MANLIER! lol

The Beyblade can be controlled with the player's neurological imput, utilizing Direct Neurological Interface (DNI). Sensors in the orb send signals to the bottom to rotate, tilt, ect., allowing the bey to move to the players mere will. I personally love this idea because it eliminates the randomness of the game, creates a game of mindpower and strategy, and encourages one to train themselves to be more focused. Even if your equipment isn't as good as your opponent's, or your combo is slightly outclasssed, you'll always have a decent chance of victory if you have a strong will and mind.

As an added bonus, people with neurological/neuromotor disorders might be able to improve from the new beys.
(Mar. 17, 2012  8:26 PM)CrystalPegasus Wrote: I would like to see a special version of Dragoon in MFB or Zero G format.

Adding to what Ga said-
Read Kai-V's post in the previous page.
It clearly says-
Innovation. Seeing the old again is not an innovation ...
I would love to see a new innovation where contact time could be increased. Perhaps soemthing with a magnet?

I thought of the newest innovation!

4D track and bottoms for hasbro Tired
@kbuno- Lightning, Meteo and Gravity say hi....

leon- Well, magnets would be bad, you know... Its actually not possible to increase the contact time for metal-on-metal collision, I guess...
Incorporating a bit of Plastic on that Metal Wheel would be nice, but then again, it would actually mean the revival of the HMS series...
(Mar. 18, 2012  9:20 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: I thought of the newest innovation!

4D track and bottoms for hasbro Tired
(Quote from before LT13 edited it)

(Mar. 19, 2012  12:21 AM)kbuno50 Wrote: leon

Even better: mode changeable in wheels.

Keep this sort of stuff in the hasbro thread, don't spread your irritating moaning throughout the rest of the forum.
An innovation I want to see is Beys made of liquid that can battle in midair. Also, the liquid beys can control themselves and when they hit, a bit of liquid comes off. The first bey to be made into a puddle of liquid loses.
I was thinking of a Beyblade that has an inner and outer offense layer, the inside is free spinning and partly exposed with a shell outside that can be used to enable or disable this gimmick. Both inner and outer can flip as well as change spin direction. Also, even the height can be changed with a special "telescoping" track. Yeah.

I think the free spinning will make your bey backfire because it would unbalance the bey every time it would get hit. I think it would backfire like Kreis but switching the spin direction as a mode change is a good idea.
I would like to see a rubber hole flat.
That would morph into an RF after two battles anyway.

Also, this topic is about innovations. RHF would really not be anything new or innovative, so that post belonged in the "Beyblade parts you want to see come true!" thread.
Sorry Kai-v.I will work on figuring out the perfect spot to post something.
Hm, I would like anime exclusive CW's to get released, CW's like Crow and Northern Cross.
(Apr. 02, 2012  9:59 PM)MFB Mad Master Wrote: Hm, I would like anime exclusive CW's to get released, CW's like Crow and Northern Cross.

Those Clear Wheels already exist : they are often just Wolf, Sagittario, whatever ... The only thing that is "unique" is the Face sticker, and you can just print your own ...
Yeah, it would be nice for TT to have some creativity for those CW's. :\
It is my dream to have Beyblades that can battle anywhere and be controlled by the mind.

A long time ago, I was thinking about ways to beybattle anywhere (concrete indents, hard ground, etc.) without wearing of parts. I thought about replacing tracks, bottoms, and clear wheels with synthetic diamond.

The concept is heavily flawed. I didn't think it through very much before abandoning the idea. Synthetic diamond would be extremely expensive, not to mention very difficult to cut into Beyblade parts. Still, the Beyblades would have looked stunning.

Here's my E-MOtion concept, in case anyone missed it:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-inn...#pid920064