What in the world is Disney XD doing?

Are they screwing up the order for Turbo or what? Episodes are mislabeled and out of order? It's chaos I tell you.
They have to censor certain scenes talking about how the beyblades have metal....yeah
Yeah it's weird, here is the real episodes

The real episode = what Disney XD put

Episode 1 = Episode 14
Episode 2 = Episode 1
Episode 3 = Episode 15
Episode 4 = Episode 2
Episode 5 = Episode 3
Episode 6 = Episode 4
Episode 7 = Episode 5
Episode 8 = Episode 6

These are all the episodes so far
(Dec. 22, 2018  3:59 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: They have to censor certain scenes talking about how the beyblades have metal....yeah

Ugh...

(Dec. 22, 2018  4:03 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: Yeah it's weird, here is the real episodes

The real episode = what Disney XD put

Episode 1 = Episode 14
Episode 2 = Episode 1
Episode 3 = Episode 15
Episode 4 = Episode 2
Episode 5 = Episode 3
Episode 6 = Episode 4
Episode 7 = Episode 5
Episode 8 = Episode 6

These are all the episodes so far

Thanks for the info!
There are a few possible reasons for this outcome, one it’s a December joke for the holidays, two they registered episodes 14 and 15 all wrong and caused them to be set directly beside episode 1 before the rest of the episodes play out as normal, three, two except one of the program employees were weirdos and didn’t know exactly what they just did, and four, one expect it’s a social experiment to see how confused people would get and how they would respond in the form of reviews.
(Dec. 22, 2018  4:12 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: There are a few possible reasons for this outcome, one it’s a December joke  for the holidays, two they registered episodes 14 and 15 all wrong and caused them to be set directly beside episode 1 before the rest of the episodes play out as normal, three, two except one of the program employees were weirdos and didn’t know exactly what they just did, and four, one expect it’s a social experiment to see how confused people would get and how they would respond in the form of reviews.

That sounds weird, yet such a reasonable answer. Maybe its just some screw-up, in some realistic sense
Oh, they're airing the episodes out of order? That's bizarre.
(Dec. 23, 2018  6:38 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Oh, they're airing the episodes out of order? That's bizarre.

They’re airing them in order, they just screwed up the titles
....That's dumb. And bizarre. And no one bothered to double check their mistakes.
(Dec. 23, 2018  8:36 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: ....That's dumb. And bizarre. And no one bothered to double check their mistakes.

I can only assume they are putting the bare minimum into this shows broadcast. 

When making a Playlist sometime the program can't tell the difference between a single and double digit number. 1, 11, 2, 12, 3, 13 and so on.

This reeks of a single underpaid guy setting up the play list and not even bothering to check that it's set up right lol.
(Dec. 22, 2018  3:57 PM)Postal Wrote: Are they screwing up the order for Turbo or what? Episodes are mislabeled and out of order? It's chaos I tell you.

Normal
(Dec. 22, 2018  3:57 PM)Postal Wrote: Are they screwing up the order for Turbo or what? Episodes are mislabeled and out of order? It's chaos I tell you.
Yeah that's really what disney does. Hehe
(Dec. 27, 2018  1:31 PM)Al Edison Wrote:
Yeah that's really what disney does. Hehe

I guess they're big enough that they don't have to care.
India Disney XD is going to be stopped and will be re-branded to marvel hq this also can mean anime might stop in India
(Dec. 29, 2018  8:33 AM)LegendSonu Wrote: India Disney XD is going to be stopped and will be re-branded to marvel hq this also can mean anime might stop in India

Probably shifting that content to their upcoming streaming service .  They didn't re-up their contract with Netflix and will be pulling out completely soon.  "Disney+" is apparently going to launch in late 2019.