What if YOU were a beyblade?

(Nov. 17, 2019  6:39 AM)BloodyPhoenix Wrote: I'd be quite damaged, stickers peeling off, once energetic rubber driver now worn and weak (like Merge), and just waiting for my last battle so that I can be relieved  of my burden of life and so I can pass on remembering my old energetic self. Sorry if that got dark

Snap that is kinda deep :*/
If I were a beyblade, I'd get dizzy, vomit, burst
Lmao
(Jan. 25, 2021  12:29 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

dang that got dark fast
I'd be called;

Yee Yee Arse Haircut
If my procrastination was turned into stamina, I'd probably be top tier
(May. 24, 2019  2:23 AM)Slash Phoenix Wrote: Have you ever wondered what it would be like if YOU were a Beyblade top? Hopefully you can tell me! GENESIS REBOOT!

Well I would say ow a lot because I would be flying towards my fellow beys at like 1000 RPM (Gladly, I don't know what it is like, but it doesn't sound all that good....)

(Jan. 24, 2021  7:49 PM)Sparking blader Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2019  6:39 AM)BloodyPhoenix Wrote: I'd be quite damaged, stickers peeling off, once energetic rubber driver now worn and weak (like Merge), and just waiting for my last battle so that I can be relieved  of my burden of life and so I can pass on remembering my old energetic self. Sorry if that got dark

Snap that is kinda deep :*/

(Jan. 25, 2021  1:17 AM)Pixi Wrote:

dang that got dark fast

Man these got real dark, real fast......................
I'm doing dark.
I'd be a fresh new top that doesnt work "glares at all the useless parts ever invented"
Stickers don't stick, plastic chips off.
After one match.
I cracked in two, rested into oblivion.
I'd probably be a Balance-Type (No, it has nothing to do with my bias this time) that's not moving in the slightest once it takes the centre, but moves at an average pace and hits with hard attacks when knocked back. This represents my personality in real life: I'm mostly calm and cool as an ice cube (and a teensy bit too lazy, hehe), but if I'm provoked too much I'd probably snap at whoever did it (but in a still relatively calm way, don't ask how).

My name would be Swaying Pinky, and my color scheme would be mainly pink & blue. Everyone's obviously gonna point out the hilarious name, but my blader couldn't care less for their opinions.
Hmm i'd be a semi aggressive attack type maybe with a destroy' driver.
I am the Heaven motif
I have a look and ability like world spriggan with a three changeable driver and a limit break system
my name would be cupcakes and rainbows. i would have sticking stickers, hot pink and white layering on the outside. i would be a stamina type, because I don't get insulted easily(hence emotional stamina) and stamina types don't attack too much, peaceful.

but underneath...

(Jan. 25, 2021  1:19 AM)Longinox Wrote: I'd be called;

Yee Yee Arse Haircut
6Jupiter5 yeah a bit dark and funny at same time.
@Longinox nice name

For me I would be a bey like requiem and zwei luinor in one. hella good attack power with the ability to change spin direction.
look at-a my profile
(Jan. 29, 2021  6:01 AM)Orochi's Blade Wrote: look at-a my profile

so if u were a beyblade u woold choose knockout odin?
Ok, if I were an actual bey, I’d be bronze( my fav color fsr) and red. I would be called Ataraxis(I don’t get offended easy and i can be pretty chill) Olympus(I’m very competitive). I would be a high speed attack type, with like quick’( I’m cocky(lots of attacking) and I love taking risks(low stamina, so high risk, high reward)). I would have 00cross and my layer would have rubber(both for spin steal, (I’m an extremely lazy person, I make others work for me, not vice versa). HOWEVER! My rubber, speed, and weight would combine to deliver powerful attacks. Why? I couldn’t care less that I’m a bad person, everyone has their flaws, and those are mine. Ofc, there are other bad things about me, but it par are the main ones. I think the fact that I recognize my flaws and that I need to change them, and I recognize that all humans have flaws is what will keep me out of my parents basement when I’m like 30.
Ok if I were to be serious now, I'd be probably a Balance-type with a mode-changing gimmick probably something with an automatic gimmick change like Zeta, Trick or Generate since I could be chill or lazy or reluctant to do something, then helpful/productive/motivated sometimes. Then my layer would be colored red with some gold and some silver accents to somewhat represent my naivete and maturity at the same time, the red representing my naivete and the gold and silver representing my maturity, it would be somewhat aggressive and at the same time defensive like that of the Master Base. Then I'd be called Prosper Freyr since I mostly want peace and quiet, and no one bothering me and have the same for everyone else too.
(Jan. 29, 2021  4:36 PM)haydenwills Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  6:01 AM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: look at-a my profile

so if u were a  beyblade u woold choose knockout odin?

yes
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:12 PM)Orochi's Blade Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  4:36 PM)haydenwills Wrote: so if u were a  beyblade u woold choose knockout odin?

yes

A wise choice indeed.
(Jan. 29, 2021  5:40 PM)Longinox Wrote: Ok if I were to be serious now, I'd be probably a Balance-type with a mode-changing gimmick probably something with an automatic gimmick change like Zeta, Trick or Generate since I could be chill or lazy or reluctant to do something, then helpful/productive/motivated sometimes. Then my layer would be colored red with some gold and some silver accents to somewhat represent my naivete and maturity at the same time, the red representing my naivete and the gold and silver representing my maturity, it would be somewhat aggressive and at the same time defensive like that of the Master Base. Then I'd be called Prosper Freyr since I mostly want peace and quiet, and no one bothering me and have the same for everyone else too.

Sounds like u wanna be requiem, if im not mistaken
I'd be really powerful balance type. I would beat all other beys that I went up against and then everyone would buy me and use me....And also I would get sick and barf after like 2 rounds...
I would be dead LOL. Smile
I think that I would be similar to Spriggan but, that is probably just because I like Spriggan.
Emotionally I'm basically any ragnorok I burst vey easily
tbh i would be genesis so i could use regalia big bang and crush my enemies!
Let's see, I'm 13, and I've had 5 surgeries and a few medical conditions... now to imagine me as a bey...

~ 5 or so cracks on the layer that has been obviously patched
~ my color scheme is all over the place
~ great stamina(I often walk in circles for hours with no purpose)
~terrible attack ability
----------------------------------
my emotions as a Beyblade
~ balance type that changes modes mid-battle randomly
~ layer is damaged severely
~ gimmick: randomly does cringe