What if YOU were a beyblade?

(Jun. 15, 2019  6:58 AM)CaptainMystery Wrote: I would be the weakest beyblade ever

Sooooo, you'd be single layer Ragnarok?
(Jun. 15, 2019  7:07 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2019  6:58 AM)CaptainMystery Wrote: I would be the weakest beyblade ever

Sooooo, you'd be single layer Ragnarok?

Probably
I am happier being a human and do not want to be a blade .???
I would most likely be the strongest attack type known to man, due to being the fastest sprinter I know, yet having a 9 min mile. I would never win with Ko or stamina, just a 100 burst streak. After breaking the streak due to evasive opponents, I (my blader) would strengthen my speed in order to avoid this issue. However, after 269 attempts to do so, my speed would not get better at all. I would realise that what I need to work on is technique. I would train until able to move like Ultra Instinct. However, I would continue to lose some rounds due to stamina loss, but no overall matches. My blader would be passive, yet not afraid to knock sense into arrogant people. This was rather long, but I was bored.
I will be a crazy fast attack type and will smash every bey
I would spin till I can’t no more
(May. 24, 2019  3:13 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Well, I'm 35 and have had a variety of medical issues over the years, so...

- My stickers are peeling off
- There are cracks in my layer
- The paint is chipping off of my core disc
- Performance tip has worn down, and performance has not improved as a result
- My layer gimmick doesn't work anymore, whatever it was

Jeez! U must´ve been sick! Dont worry, no hard feelings from me.
If I was a beyblade, I would likely be sitting around doing nothing most of the day, until I was used again. The real question is, does it hurt to be taken apart as a Burst Beyblade?
(May. 24, 2019  3:13 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Well, I'm 35 and have had a variety of medical issues over the years, so...

fascinating..

This is deep
(Nov. 09, 2019  4:01 AM)Mitsu Wrote:

This is deep

[Image: 140adf78b5.png]
(Nov. 09, 2019  5:01 AM)Cookie Bouquets Wrote: [Image: 140adf78b5.png]

[Image: 7sXtQPN.png]
I would be a right spin balance type with a layer gimmick of having adjustable metal blades for upper attack or defense. I would have 10 Reach for my disc, and my driver would be Xt+ but attack mode has better control. I would be a heavier than average bey, but not enough to scrape too much.
I would start as a right spin attack type but with wear become a stamina type my tip would reflect this and my disc would be light blue 00 turn
I would simply be a SlingShock Bey.... because I do not have to compete with anyone anymore ;-)
I would be a left spin stamina type but eventually I become an attack type with a golden sting for my disc and my driver would be a colour suitable to look nice with my disc
Probably Torch geimiose (because me weak boi) with F230 and MB so I can stabilize myself from falling over and being sick xD
I'd probably be a left spin attack type. I'd have terrible stamina, but powerful smash attacks. My tip would be something like Xtreme + Destroy, Sting for the disc, and the layer would have hidden extentions that come out when you do a strong launch.
Left Spin Crash Ragnaruk. Sucks at stamina, and inconsistently delivers powerful smash attacks. Mostly round, because I'm more a defensive fighter.
I'd likely be a stamina type as my endurance is quite high.
I’d most definitely be a balance type.
And considering my pfp.

I’ll also be the first skunk-based beyblade
Guys! Imagine a Beyblade name for yourselves if you were a Beyblade!
The raven single layer or Rowling raven dual layer
The layer would be Solitary. It would be a heavy right spinning circular layer, purple in color. The gimmick is releasing pieces of its outer ring that would detach when it recognizes it's completely stationary, making it extremely difficult to get close to as the large yet thin pieces discharged would act as a barrier specifically around itself.

The GT chip would be Monster. It would consist of two medium teeth and two strong teeth, alternating M/S/M/S. Would have its own weight built into it akin to Diabolos. The chip would consist of two layers, starting off with weight focused in the center of the bey. Once it's relatively stationary the above layer would expand outward to create outward weight distribution, aiding in stabilization. Would look like a smile that expands into a smile showing off sharp teeth.

Extraordinary stationary attack. I'd work well with Blitz, 0Proof, and some potential with Sting. Xtend+, Eternal, Atomic, and Bearing (situational) would be ideal.
I would be a Bad clown...Or mebe i would be a sad air knight oh well.