What happened to the Beyblade Assoc.

Is this “Organization” the same thing? I just remember watching it when I was little and hoped to compete in it. Is there anywhere I can read up on the history of beyblade. I started in 2002 when I was 7 and just now getting back into it.
World Beyblade Organisation is Fan run, of you remember BBA, that is now WBBA, active in a few countries
(Nov. 27, 2018  4:06 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: World Beyblade Organisation is Fan run, of you remember BBA, that is now WBBA, active in a few countries
 I take it the US is one of them? Any age groups or anything? The beyblade world tour website is useless

I’m pretty old to remember BBA lol
(Nov. 27, 2018  4:14 AM)Shiloh93 Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2018  4:06 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: World Beyblade Organisation is Fan run, of you remember BBA, that is now WBBA, active in a few countries
 I take it the US is one of them? Any age groups or anything? The beyblade world tour website is useless

I’m pretty old to remember BBA lol

wbba is active in asia countries only, mainly phillipenes, malaysia and singapore (i think i missed a couple of countries not sure). most western countries have tournaments run by hasbro themselves.
(Nov. 27, 2018  8:34 AM)@ya.dama Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2018  4:14 AM)Shiloh93 Wrote:  I take it the US is one of them? Any age groups or anything? The beyblade world tour website is useless

I’m pretty old to remember  BBA lol

wbba is active in asia countries only, mainly phillipenes, malaysia and singapore (i think i missed a couple of countries not sure). most western countries have tournaments run by hasbro themselves.
Did you just forgot japan?
(Nov. 27, 2018  9:42 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2018  8:34 AM)@ya.dama Wrote: wbba is active in asia countries only, mainly phillipenes, malaysia and singapore (i think i missed a couple of countries not sure). most western countries have tournaments run by hasbro themselves.
Did you just forgot japan?

AH YES sorry, japan and south korea too
Moved this thread to "Discuss worldbeyblade.org", which is all about questions and whatnot for the WBO and website.

As already said, the BBA and WBBA are organizations within the animated (and comic/manga) series and have had real-world counterparts. The WBBA is the current version, and it's based in Japan and works in Asian countries where Takara-Tomy is involved. Western countries like the US simply deal with Hasbro.

The WBO is a fan-run organization that allows people to have a structure and some assistance in putting together tournaments in their area. It sorts out universal rules and requirements to follow. One thing of significance is that, unlike TT and Hasbro rules, players may be of any age to participate in WBO tournaments (whereas the cutoff for the others is 13).
wbba allows any age to participate too, at least for singapore.
(Dec. 09, 2018  9:57 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Moved this thread to "Discuss worldbeyblade.org", which is all about questions and whatnot for the WBO and website.

As already said, the BBA and WBBA are organizations within the animated (and comic/manga) series and have had real-world counterparts. The WBBA is the current version, and it's based in Japan and works in Asian countries where Takara-Tomy is involved. Western countries like the US simply deal with Hasbro.

The WBO is a fan-run organization that allows people to have a structure and some assistance in putting together tournaments in their area. It sorts out universal rules and requirements to follow. One thing of significance is that, unlike TT and Hasbro rules, players may be of any age to participate in WBO tournaments (whereas the cutoff for the others is 13).