What game are you playing?

Been playing TONS of Star Wars Battlefront 2, played Pokemon Shield and played a game or 2 of Fortnite

Edit: This belongs in the "Video Games" forum not in General Discussion
I think this could be a bot, so I would report it and move on.
(Mar. 31, 2020  1:28 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I think this could be a bot, so I would report it and move on.

yeah, some about this says, hi I'm a bot this is a add play two point hospital

but idk
I just want us to talk about each other's hobbies
(Mar. 31, 2020  1:36 AM)huynhpro98 Wrote: I just want us to talk about each other's hobbies

yuh huh. totally not an advertisement. lets say this isnt a bot that had to get its creators to come online to try to prove its human, dont be an ad.
(Mar. 31, 2020  1:36 AM)huynhpro98 Wrote: I just want us to talk about each other's hobbies

Apologies. The format of your thread led me to believe you were a bot.
I know this is an inconvenience but I still want to share with everyone
(Mar. 31, 2020  1:44 AM)huynhpro98 Wrote: I know this is an inconvenience but I still want to share with everyone

Are you interested in BEYBLADE? Or just needed a forum to post in?
If I were a bot, how would you handle me?
(Mar. 31, 2020  1:47 AM)huynhpro98 Wrote: If I were a bot, how would you handle me?

We could ban you. But you’re not a bot, hopefully.
Thank you all for your interest in me, I'm not a bot

(Mar. 31, 2020  1:46 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2020  1:44 AM)huynhpro98 Wrote: I know this is an inconvenience but I still want to share with everyone

Are you interested in BEYBLADE? Or just needed a forum to post in?

I do not know about BEYBLADE
(Mar. 31, 2020  1:49 AM)huynhpro98 Wrote: Thank you all for your interest in me, I'm not a bot

(Mar. 31, 2020  1:46 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Are you interested in BEYBLADE? Or just needed a forum to post in?

I do not know about BEYBLADE

So then what are you doing here exactly? This is a Beyblade forum. I mean yes you can talk about other things on here but at the same time, there are other better places to talk about what you want to talk about.
Well you're not a bot, but you've admitted you don't care anything about Beyblade, and yet somehow showed up on a Beyblade forum to make a thread about this one game you've linked to.

You're a spammer and I'm afraid I must ask you to leave.