What face do you use in your main combo?

I don't really use any particular face/bitchip, always try and pick the one that looks the best with the combo, or the one that came with the wheel orginally.
But I do like to use my Wolf face (just cause I am obbsessed with wolves lol).
pegasis is the most i use. it looks good on my storm pegasis 8)
I find i use escolpio, dark wolf and storm pegasis the most, just cuz they look cool while spinning to me.
Custom faces all round for me Grin I'll occasionally use wolf of Leone though.
I tried to make a swirly face, but I think the blade spins too fast for it to swirl.
I use Bull or Dark Wolf in most of my Metal Fight' combos.
In plastics I don't have a favorite to use, I just put it on :\
I don't even have any HMS anymore, I traded them with my cousin for more plastics.
gemini is my zodiac so i always use gemios in my combo
Well libra is my zodiac,So I would use that secondly

number 1 still goes to Aquario XD
I like quetzalcoatl and metal face
L Drago(I'm a fan of dragons)-Attack, Bull(My Zodiac)-Stamina and Leone(Reminds of Driger)-Defense
MFB the only one i have at the moment is L Drago, it's pretty cool, but out of other MFB's I'd prefer Leones Face, I just favour Lions, and also Aries because it's my horoscope, and also you have to admit the Wheel is cool being transeculent!
Bit Chips and Bit protecters for plastics, I'd use Dranzer, or Dragoon. HMS um i'm not sure which one.
Bit Chip- Holo Dranzer G or Driger V2

Bit Protector- Samurai Changer or Jiraiya

Face- I like the look of Quetzalcoatl, but Pegasis looks pretty cool too. Or I'd use Virgo, just because that's my sign lol
(Jun. 06, 2009  5:02 AM)MS-Ash Wrote: MFB the only one i have at the moment is L Drago, it's pretty cool, but out of other MFB's I'd prefer Leones Face, I just favour Lions, and also Aries because it's my horoscope, and also you have to admit the Wheel is cool being transeculent!
Bit Chips and Bit protecters for plastics, I'd use Dranzer, or Dragoon. HMS um i'm not sure which one.

The wheel isn't translucent
lol i want a translucent metal wheel
(Jun. 06, 2009  6:52 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: lol i want a translucent metal wheel

I was glass wheels.

The next evolution of beyblades, blades that literally explode during battle.
Wheels come in packs of 50.
Players must wear masks during play, as to avoid dieing.
(Jun. 06, 2009  6:57 PM)Crimson Wrote: I was glass wheels.

The next evolution of beyblades, blades that literally explode during battle.
Wheels come in packs of 50.

Beyblade Explosion! You and your friends put everything on the line in an all out battle for survival! The loser receives the ultimate punishment: BLINDNESS!

GOOOOO SHOOOOT!!!!!
Lol it's kinda annoying for me because i don't have an aries which is my zodiac which is kinda carp taking but i use Virgo instead because it is my mums zodiac.
My zodiac is Aries, my mom's is Cancer lol