What ever happened to LTAC's?

Poll: Do you think LTAC's could be competitive?

Absolutely!
66.67%
Maybe... They need more testing
28.57%
No!
4.76%
Total: 100% 21 vote(s)
(Jul. 29, 2013  2:09 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2013  11:47 PM)Striker Phantom Wrote: I think another reason why LTAC(acryonm for low attack type combos) are no more are because in the Zero G stadium, with all the swaying and the moving around, any bey with 120,105 and lower be trashed because the bey will scrape around until it's lost all of it's stamina.

What about Samurai Pegasis? Ive seen it in videos, and it doesnt scrape that much. I actually wonder why thats the case...

It is probably on a higher track. Striker was referring to customs that use lower tracks such as 85, 90, 100, pretty much anything below 120. Customs that use those tracks will scrape like crazy in Zero-G Stadiums regardless of what Metal Wheel it is using.
Samurai Pegasis has the W105R2F combo.
W105R2F does scrape, but not as much. This is because of the amount of grip it has on the stadium and the prevention of being swayed off onto the deeper end of where the Beyblade usually falls and scrapes.

Let's say, if it were W105MF, then anything with enough weight and speed can easily sway it off balance - it has no attachment to the stadium.
I got some tests done ealier today, and I thought this might be a good place to put them...

MSF-F Gryph Wyvang 105R2F vs. MSF-H Reviser Reviser BD145RDF
Reviser launched first on all launches. Worn-ish R2F and RDF.
Wyvang: wins, 17/20 (15 KO, 2 OS)
Reviser: wins, 3/20 (2 OS, 1 KO)
MSF-H Reviser Reviser BD145RDF win rate: 15%

Seriously, you guys need to try this out... it absolutely trashed Reviser... TRASHED it... An this was all with a worn R2F!!! Prime R2F = 85% KO rate, last time I tried it.

I am BEGGING for confirmation on this. Smith
Well based on the few informal rounds I did last night your results seem to be accurate.

Quick question: Why do you always use Gryph and 105 on LTAC, as opposed to Synchroming something with itself and 85?
(Aug. 04, 2013  4:25 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Well based on the few informal rounds I did last night your results seem to be accurate.

Quick question: Why do you always use Gryph and 105 on LTAC, as opposed to Synchroming something with itself and 85?

Bcause on an LTAC, the top chrome wheel usually needs to extend far over the bottom wheel so that it can make contact against BD145 opponents more effectively... I just use 105 because it woks better with Wyvang for me Smile 85 is definitely a viable option, though, and I've found that on setups where it works well, it can actually produce a bit more smash than 85.

When I try it, stuff like Wyvang Wyvang gets soaked by BD145 because the bottom chrome wheel extends just as far as the top, so the combo isn't hitting high any more :\ It may just be me... have you tried Wyvang X2 yet?