What do your families think of Beyblade.

My dad hates beyblade and he does not let me buy anything beyblade related
(Sep. 19, 2020  5:46 AM)kai edits Wrote: My dad hates beyblade and he does not let me buy anything beyblade related

Same you understand my pain Unhappy.
(Sep. 19, 2020  5:59 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2020  5:46 AM)kai edits Wrote: My dad hates beyblade and he does not let me buy anything beyblade related

Same you understand my pain Unhappy.

why?
(Sep. 19, 2020  4:45 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2020  5:59 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Same you understand my pain Unhappy.

why?

They think that it’s childish.
(Sep. 19, 2020  5:36 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2020  4:45 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: why?

Yep
(Sep. 19, 2020  4:45 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: why?

my parents do sometimes say that but they dont really care. They just want me to study and do whatever they tell me to do...

I feel sad for u guys
(Sep. 19, 2020  4:45 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: why?

My mom is chill ..... but my dad says it’s a waste of money , he says “ Seriously , YOU ARE PLAYING WITH CHILDISH GAMES?!?! “ . He also thinks they are loud . 6Jupiter5 I understand your pain. He always wants me to buy toys that are under 5 bucks........ and there’s fake beys in that price .

NVM , my dad is cool too , he said he would buy a bey for me , and he got my stadium
Awesome responses here. Just want to say, do what you love, love what you do. You cannot change other people. Keep doing this hobby everyone and keep loving it.
(Sep. 23, 2020  6:47 PM)bassraven Wrote: Awesome responses here. Just want to say, do what you love, love what you do. You cannot change other people. Keep doing this hobby everyone and keep loving it.

true
man yall got it rough my parents honestly couldn't care less about beys
Loud and expensive, which are both kind of true.
Seems to be the most common answer lol
they dont hate it but they dont like it they would much rather me still be into hobby grade rc since i have like 7 brushless moters and lipos just sitting in the garage