oE.00C.At
CzS.0B.Br

or

HS.0C.Xt+
PP.7G.Orbit
CzS.10W.Br

need some inputs or advise what need to be changed

Thank you in advance.
Hey. I see this is your first post. The first deck is probably better, but I would prefer the second one. It would be better if you found the Build Me Deck thread instead of making a new one.
(Oct. 11, 2019  9:57 AM)dstalker21 Wrote: Are this combo competitve?

PP.7G.Xt+
oE.00C.At
CzS.0B.Br

or

HS.0C.Xt+
PP.7G.Orbit
CzS.10W.Br

Thank you in advance.

PP is competitive, but I would recommend getting some GT beys if you want to get competitive
(Oct. 11, 2019  9:57 AM)dstalker21 Wrote: Are this combo competitve?

PP.7G.Xt+
oE.00C.At
CzS.0B.Br

or

HS.0C.Xt+
PP.7G.Orbit
CzS.10W.Br

Thank you in advance.

I would change a few parts around. pP 00C Xt+, Cho-Z Spriggan 0W Br, and oE 7G At would be a good deck with those parts. But next time you want deck advice, I'd recommend checking out the Build me a deck thread. Good luck with deck building!
thank you guys! sorry didnt check it out first will continue my questions there instead.
I don't recommend using Orb Egis/oE in today's meta. You'll get shredded by any Judgement layer that comes along.
(Oct. 12, 2019  1:20 AM)Armor Wrote: I don't recommend using Orb Egis/oE in today's meta. You'll get shredded by any Judgement layer that comes along.

What about oE Sting Atomic? I would at least do a few tests your self before judging the layer
hi guys I cant use GT parts since its not yet released here, local tournaments only allowed upto cho-z layers only
(Oct. 12, 2019  1:50 AM)dstalker21 Wrote: hi guys I cant use GT parts since its not yet released here, local tournaments only allowed upto cho-z layers only

Well where do you live? Also you can become an organizer if no WBO tournaments are hosted in your area. Also you can order GT beys online
He could be in one of several east Asian countries with a thriving tournament scene. But they're kind of restrictive about letting people use layers that aren't released locally.

You're in luck! The stuff that excelled during the ChoZ era should do just fine for you. hS is a viable layer for you. Just give it something with good spring strength if you can. Try:

PP.00C.Xt+ (Glaive and 7 aren't that great on pP
oE.something.Orbit
CzS.0(either use nothing or something with good spin steal and precession like wall or lift).Br (Make sure you launch hard enough to burst stopper. Put this in left spin)

The combos you suggested are a bit underpowered.
thank you for all suggestions.

any other possible combinations that could be made?

aH, cR, eF i got also these layers.
(Oct. 12, 2019  5:59 AM)dstalker21 Wrote: thank you for all suggestions.

any other possible combinations that could be made?

aH, cR, eF i got also these layers.

maybe aH Sting Orbit, cR 10 Expand Destroy' and eF 0 Glaive Atomic
Thanks guys
My deck currently have

CzS.0B.Br
Pp.00C.xt+

Im torn between
aH.10p.et
hS.7.at
And
oE.10.O

To be my 3rd
(Oct. 12, 2019  1:25 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2019  1:20 AM)Armor Wrote: I don't recommend using Orb Egis/oE in today's meta. You'll get shredded by any Judgement layer that comes along.

What about oE Sting Atomic? I would at least do a few tests your self before judging the layer

Just warning you here. I believe there are already some tests done, but just be careful.