What are the basics for hosting a tournament?

I don’t know how to host a tournament, so I figured I would ask, is there anything you have to do to host one, and how do you get people to see your tournament, or at least prepare one. Or are there instructions you have to do in order to host one?
Hi there! To host a tournament, you must first become an Organizer. You'll know that someone is an Organizer if their name is purple and it says Organizer underneath their name. Before you can become an Organizer, you need to post 50 times (without spamming) to make sure that you're familiar with the site and that you're trustworthy. The next step is to go to this page so you can start taking the Organizer's Quiz. Make sure to read everything on the page before you start the Quiz just to ensure that you're okay with everything there. The Organizer's Quiz is an open-ended quiz that covers topics from these guides, with the most important ones to read being the Organizer's Guide, Burst Format Rules, and Metal Fight Format Rules. Once you finish the quiz, it'll be visible to Staff Members, and someone from the Organized Play branch of the Staff will review your quiz. You'll get a notification when the Staff Member responds with either a request to correct a certain amount of questions or a message that says you passed/failed the quiz. Soon after the corrections are done, you'll become an Organizer. You'll be encouraged to send an event proposal for your first tournament, which will show up in the WBO Beyblade Tournaments sub-forum publicly to help spread the word if it's approved. Sorry if this was too much information to handle all at once, that's just how my stream of consciousness goes sometimes. If you're planning on becoming an Organizer in the near future, good luck!
(Oct. 08, 2020  1:15 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Hi there! To host a tournament, you must first become an Organizer. You'll know that someone is an Organizer if their name is purple and it says Organizer underneath their name. Before you can become an Organizer, you need to post 50 times (without spamming) to make sure that you're familiar with the site and that you're trustworthy. The next step is to go to this page so you can start taking the Organizer's Quiz. Make sure to read everything on the page before you start the Quiz just to ensure that you're okay with everything there. The Organizer's Quiz is an open-ended quiz that covers topics from these guides, with the most important ones to read being the Organizer's Guide, Burst Format Rules, and Metal Fight Format Rules. Once you finish the quiz, it'll be visible to Staff Members, and someone from the Organized Play branch of the Staff will review your quiz. You'll get a notification when the Staff Member responds with either a request to correct a certain amount of questions or a message that says you passed/failed the quiz. Soon after the corrections are done, you'll become an Organizer. You'll be encouraged to send an event proposal for your first tournament, which will show up in the WBO Beyblade Tournaments sub-forum publicly to help spread the word if it's approved. Sorry if this was too much information to handle all at once, that's just how my stream of consciousness goes sometimes. If you're planning on becoming an Organizer in the near future, good luck!

Ok thanks, I’ll definitely become an organizer
(Oct. 08, 2020  7:19 PM)SkittlesKid Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  1:15 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Hi there! To host a tournament, you must first become an Organizer. You'll know that someone is an Organizer if their name is purple and it says Organizer underneath their name. Before you can become an Organizer, you need to post 50 times (without spamming) to make sure that you're familiar with the site and that you're trustworthy. The next step is to go to this page so you can start taking the Organizer's Quiz. Make sure to read everything on the page before you start the Quiz just to ensure that you're okay with everything there. The Organizer's Quiz is an open-ended quiz that covers topics from these guides, with the most important ones to read being the Organizer's Guide, Burst Format Rules, and Metal Fight Format Rules. Once you finish the quiz, it'll be visible to Staff Members, and someone from the Organized Play branch of the Staff will review your quiz. You'll get a notification when the Staff Member responds with either a request to correct a certain amount of questions or a message that says you passed/failed the quiz. Soon after the corrections are done, you'll become an Organizer. You'll be encouraged to send an event proposal for your first tournament, which will show up in the WBO Beyblade Tournaments sub-forum publicly to help spread the word if it's approved. Sorry if this was too much information to handle all at once, that's just how my stream of consciousness goes sometimes. If you're planning on becoming an Organizer in the near future, good luck!

Ok thanks, I’ll definitely become an organizer
Good luck!
(Oct. 08, 2020  7:36 PM)YishYash Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  7:19 PM)SkittlesKid Wrote: Ok thanks, I’ll definitely become an organizer
Good luck!

Thank you
There’s an age limit to host tournaments, and that’s 13+. This next post says you’re under 13.
(Sep. 25, 2020  4:37 AM)SkittlesKid Wrote: I’m not old enough to host a tournament sadly, and there isn’t any near me
So uh you can’t really become an organizer, or at least host tournaments, until you are 13, or older than 13.
(Oct. 09, 2020  1:10 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: There’s an age limit to host tournaments, and that’s 13+. This next post says you’re under 13.
(Sep. 25, 2020  4:37 AM)SkittlesKid Wrote: I’m not old enough to host a tournament sadly, and there isn’t any near me
So uh you can’t really become an organizer, or at least host tournaments, until you are 13, or older than 13.

Ok no worries, it’s probably going to take me a year to post “50 posts”
(Oct. 09, 2020  3:44 PM)SkittlesKid Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  1:10 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: There’s an age limit to host tournaments, and that’s 13+. This next post says you’re under 13.

Lol it took me a couple weeks

nah. ive probably already made like 60. and i joined like 2 weeks ago.

Took me like half a sec
(Also sorry if I am quoting a quote that is too old)
Try to be less proud of spamming. And stop necroposting.
(Mar. 11, 2021  10:43 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Try to be less proud of spamming. And stop necroposting.

Me? I don not spam, and this was in the latest post section. I am confused