What are some of the strangest beyblade tricks you've ever witnessed or done?

(Jan. 25, 2009  6:41 PM)redace01 Wrote: i have some long stories like once me and my step brothers were bladin and we were doin launchin tricks and we shot it by jumpin and my beyblade hit the table grindid on the wall and landed in the stadium my other brothers were all ready bladin in the same stadium and when my blade went in the stadium it knocked both of em out it was sick. then a long time ago me and my cousin were bladinon the floor in the basement because it was smooth and we were tryin to control it like the show then it hit each other sparks flew it my blade smashed his blade to a wall it blew up and it sent us flyin the firefighters came and said that there was a oil leak and the friction of what hit it aka beyblade cause flames to blow up we were excited then we got a beating but were excied

get out
Yesterday, my engine gear of my Gigar actually worked. It leaned down like the beyblades do in the anime to attack, and smashed the other blade really far out of the stadium,it was pretty sweet. To bad it can't do it consistently =/.
Watdya mean It doesn't work Was it busted?
(Jan. 22, 2009  2:49 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [Image: V6010147.JPG]

http://members.jcom.home.ne.jp/wing-2004.../rep2.html

OMG Tha's so cool but I wud also prefer if there was a slightly bigger pool. But It looks Fun.
And you couldn't ve gon fyin Unless you have the secret of Relesing a Bit Beast! XDTongue_out
(Jan. 25, 2009  10:31 PM)Anu Wrote: Watdya mean It doesn't work Was it busted?

Engine gears usually don't work like that and just waste spin and make the blade go all off balance. This time the blade actually used the engine to attack. This barely ever happens.
cool
in november i jumped and launched metal driger and it landed on the lamp bulb and balenced there for like 5 seconds before falling and getting stuck between the lampshade :p
(Jan. 25, 2009  6:41 PM)redace01 Wrote: i have some long stories like once me and my step brothers were bladin and we were doin launchin tricks and we shot it by jumpin and my beyblade hit the table grindid on the wall and landed in the stadium my other brothers were all ready bladin in the same stadium and when my blade went in the stadium it knocked both of em out it was sick. then a long time ago me and my cousin were bladinon the floor in the basement because it was smooth and we were tryin to control it like the show then it hit each other sparks flew it my blade smashed his blade to a wall it blew up and it sent us flyin the firefighters came and said that there was a oil leak and the friction of what hit it aka beyblade cause flames to blow up we were excited then we got a beating but were excied

Best laugh of the day. Did you enjoy the beating you deserved for being a storyteller who doesent deserve to speak on this forum?

The best "trick" I have done is an S formation with my smash attack combo.
The strangest trick used in a bey battle against me would be them launching their beyblade upside down.
XD
(Jan. 27, 2009  9:47 AM)moviegoer15 Wrote:

Best laugh of the day. Did you enjoy the beating you deserved for being a storyteller who doesent deserve to speak on this forum?

The best "trick" I have done is an S formation with my smash attack combo.

no need for that insult. And what do you mean S formation? Unless you were using a MG blade that can't happen.
It had a Dragoon-S base, and it was S-like. By no means a perfect or large S.
(Jan. 27, 2009  9:47 AM)moviegoer15 Wrote: Best laugh of the day. Did you enjoy the beating you deserved for being a storyteller who doesent deserve to speak on this forum?

Iceburn
i was playing against ma mate and my dranzer ms hit the side of the stadium and went on top of my mates. beyblade buting it off balance and i won.
okay what really happened was me and my cousin were bladin and i smashed it in the wall and it made a hole sorry everybody elses sounded better my step brothers story was true
At least you told the truth about it now instead of just not saying anything.
i don't believe a plastic spinning top put a hole through a wall unless the wall was made of rice paper
It might have had metal parts. Witch of course would have made all the difference. XD
Yeah, if it had some metal parts it's not hard to believe it can put a hole into a wall.
um no I was being sarcastic
(Jan. 31, 2009  7:20 PM)Giga Wrote: um no I was being sarcastic

@_@ Now I'm all confused
There is no way a spinning top (even with metal parts) could make a hole in the wall
Well I guess I probably wouldn't know since I've never actually had one before. But now that I think of it, it probably would be kinda difficult if not impossible.
Maybe a dent, but by no means a hole through the wall.

Back on topic?

Smile
I remember blading my friend with my magnet weight disk as he had a magnetic core that repel's the bottom of my weight disk so during the match his blade attacked mines making it pop over on top of his blade and stayed spining on top of his for few sec's me and him thought it was epic floating over his for awhile xD But hey it was a cool experience.
(Feb. 01, 2009  9:27 AM)Yuriokay Wrote: I remember blading my friend with my magnet weight disk as he had a magnetic core that repel's the bottom of my weight disk so during the match his blade attacked mines making it pop over on top of his blade and stayed spining on top of his for few sec's me and him thought it was epic floating over his for awhile xD But hey it was a cool experience.

I remember blading my friend with my magnetic weight disk, and he had a magnetic core that repels the bottom of my weight disk. During the match, his blade attacked mine making it pop over the top of his blade. It stayed spinning on top of his for a few sec's, and him and I thought it was epic for floating over his for awhile. xD But hey it was a cool experience.

Now it's a little more understandible.
(Feb. 01, 2009  9:39 AM)moviegoer15 Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2009  9:27 AM)Yuriokay Wrote: I remember blading my friend with my magnet weight disk as he had a magnetic core that repel's the bottom of my weight disk so during the match his blade attacked mines making it pop over on top of his blade and stayed spining on top of his for few sec's me and him thought it was epic floating over his for awhile xD But hey it was a cool experience.

I remember blading my friend with my magnetic weight disk, and he had a magnetic core that repels the bottom of my weight disk. During the match, his blade attacked mine making it pop over the top of his blade. It stayed spinning on top of his for a few sec's, and him and I thought it was epic for floating over his for awhile. xD But hey it was a cool experience.

Now it's a little more understandible.

I guess I gotta work on my grammar. *scratches head*
my pegasis got knocked so hard by my L drago that instead of flying out of the stadium (hms mobile stadium) it skated around the rim 3 times and came down with an attack from the air made my L drago's wheel hit the stadium floor and it ame right back up and my pegasis did like 4 bacflips and landed ontop of L drago and was still spining then slamed his wheel into L dragos wheel the pegasis did a frontflip off of L drago and landed still spining and hit L drago so hard it whent throu the flaps into the stadium whent flying into the air hit the wall bounced of thw wall ran right across my friends throat and landed in the stadium still spining the pegasis hit L drago a couple more times the stoped n its tip standing up the L drago was going around and tired its self out and they counted it as pegasis's win it was amazing me and my friends had our mouths dropped for like 3 hours

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)