What are some of the strangest beyblade tricks you've ever witnessed or done?

That is awesome. *speechless* I'm gonna try that now.
i'll help you.
*buys a winnie the pooh kiddie pool and sticks HASBRO stadium in it*
>:3
though in the anime they were beyblading in an ice stadium D:
in that case....
*gets blizzard bowl*

if we tried that with our HMS tornado balance the stadium would sink cus its area below the tornado ridge has tape holding it up T^T
(Jan. 19, 2009  5:11 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: there was a japanese beyblade tournament (unofficial) where they put a stadium in a winnie the pooh kiddie pool

That's so awesome...makes me want to go buy that Beyblade stadium one of my neighbors had up for sale and then steal some kids Beyblade and do that...now...where to buy that Kiddie Pool.
I have 2, once my Dragoon GT Managed to survive a stadium KO (no I didn't lose- I was just spinning for the hek of it). It came out speeding hit a wall bounced off hit the door and fell on the floor of a bad height. I didn't mean for that to happen. But seriously I thot it wud break cuz I really treasure that thing.

Secondly, I was Blading and My Dragoon GT landed on the edge of the Dish and balanced they're for the whole time. And stood upright which is so totally weird. And yes sometimes I can spin a Blade on my hand.
(Jan. 19, 2009  4:56 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: rooneyt how do you launch with only one hand!?

I can shoot a blade into the air and then land it on my hand

...sometimes
(Jan. 19, 2009  4:56 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: rooneyt how do you launch with only one hand!?

maybe he could hold the launcher in his teeth, then pull the ripcord with his hand underneath the launcher. Just tried it with Wolborg MS, and it worked. I have far too much free time...
lol! who can hung their legs, upside down on a bar or something and launch a blade? (like that spider boy from beyblade v force)

You don't question the Legend.
(Jan. 19, 2009  5:11 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: there was a japanese beyblade tournament (unofficial) where they put a stadium in a winnie the pooh kiddie pool

Haha, I think I saw a picture from that a while ago.
Can you gimme the link if possible? Kei
(Jan. 22, 2009  12:46 AM)Anu Wrote: Can you gimme the link if possible? Kei

It was a long time ago. Don't have the link, sorry.
That's pretty cool... Japan just knows how to do things. I would love to go to a tournament like that just for the fun of it haha
I've figured it out! You used Torch Pegasis?
That is epic win!! I'm moving to Japan now! They just know how to have fun over there >Tongue_out
(Jan. 22, 2009  4:27 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: I've figured it out! You used Torch Pegasis?
it was a bearing stinger
Dangit.... Anyways, an easy to spin a beyblade on your hand is too use Torch Pegasis. =P Also, the pool stadium is amazing. The Japanese sure know how to blade.
(Jan. 22, 2009  2:49 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [Image: V6010147.JPG]

http://members.jcom.home.ne.jp/wing-2004.../rep2.html

haha id love to play in that...in a bigger pool though, that way i can swim and battle at the same time. Pinching_eyes_2
(Jan. 22, 2009  4:55 AM)DragoonSTRIKE Wrote: haha id love to play in that...in a bigger pool though, that way i can swim and battle at the same time. Pinching_eyes_2

I was thinking the same thing. And if the pool was bigger, the stadium could float around a lot more making it more challenging to launch the blade.

@ Despite:
It only might seem toddler to you because of the pool that they used. :\
I have 2 stories

One time i was just messing around in my Cyber Dragoon Stadium (Hasbro).
I launched my Master Driger (gold version ^^) and my Advance Gaurdian. THen out of nowhere my brother comes in and launches his Dranzer F into the dish it i think landed on or hit my Master Driger very hard and sent it flying 3ft up! Then the parts starting flying off! I found all the parts after some scrounging (THANK GOD!) but found my AR had broken.... :c nothing a little Krazy glue couldnt fix =D

Another time i had launched my Draciel/Advance Gaurdian combo into one of my moms serving trays. The blade grinded all around the edge and went around four times until it went flying and hit my lamp and busted it Pinching_eyes (one thing Krazy glue couldn't fix...)
It's so easy to break Master Drigers AR, super fragile god damn AR!
i have some long stories like once me and my step brothers were bladin and we were doin launchin tricks and we shot it by jumpin and my beyblade hit the table grindid on the wall and landed in the stadium my other brothers were all ready bladin in the same stadium and when my blade went in the stadium it knocked both of em out it was sick. then a long time ago me and my cousin were bladinon the floor in the basement because it was smooth and we were tryin to control it like the show then it hit each other sparks flew it my blade smashed his blade to a wall it blew up and it sent us flyin the firefighters came and said that there was a oil leak and the friction of what hit it aka beyblade cause flames to blow up we were excited then we got a beating but were excied
(Jan. 25, 2009  6:41 PM)redace01 Wrote: i have some long stories like once me and my step brothers were bladin and we were doin launchin tricks and we shot it by jumpin and my beyblade hit the table grindid on the wall and landed in the stadium my other brothers were all ready bladin in the same stadium and when my blade went in the stadium it knocked both of em out it was sick. then a long time ago me and my cousin were bladinon the floor in the basement because it was smooth and we were tryin to control it like the show then it hit each other sparks flew it my blade smashed his blade to a wall it blew up and it sent us flyin the firefighters came and said that there was a oil leak and the friction of what hit it aka beyblade cause flames to blow up we were excited then we got a beating but were excied

Riiiiiiight