What anime are you currently watching?

currently i am watching rurouni kenshin so far i am finding the show very enjoyable
@sum 472
If you're watching Luck Star, not for long. Let me tell you. You will be cracking up for real starting episode 3.
i have been watching naruto and it is freakin awesome. my favorite character is kakashi
I'm currently watching Mobile suit Gundam wing and Seed Destiny. I'm watching them through the internet with a very slow connection which is annoying. For Wing there is a much better video player (Megavideo) whereas with Seed Destiny they're pretty carp so Seed destiny episodes take forever to watch Unhappy Considering getting them on DVD. Anyway I like both series a lot and am planning t watch more gundam series after these ones.
im watching soul eater best grim reaper ever http://images.wikia.com/souleater/images...eadgod.jpg
Beyblade (obviously) & Bleach.
(Jul. 05, 2011  9:22 AM)rezivorshiphop Wrote: Beyblade (obviously) & Bleach.
(Jun. 10, 2011  6:28 PM)Dude Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2011  4:43 PM)Xiiaofreak Wrote: I've already finished HOTD and now I'm watching Shakugan No Shana II! Grin

You need to elaborate, pal. Nobody cares about just what anime you saw, recently, we want to know if you liked 'em.

You know, your opinion?
ELABORATE.

I'm currently watching Shaman King or actually was watching.
I think Shaman King is awesome but for some reason I always watch the 4 last episodes like every 5 months lol.

It's just great seeing Yoh and company all using giant spirit control and having an EPIC battle with Zeke and company.

There should have been a second season!
*sigh* Unhappy
I'm currently watching Naruto! I extremity recommend It but is you scare easily don't watch it.
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Bleach, and btw I read all 345 chapters of Kekkaishi(Manga, there are only 52 episodes in anime form). I'll soon look up ghost in a shell.
I really started watching anime after I started watching adultswim each night. Kekkaishi anime series was ok in my opinion, not as good as the manga though. I'm getting real interested in Full Metal Alchemist, and I've always wanted to watch more bleach episodes. Oh ya, I used to be a fan of Inuyasha, but I haven't got around to reading or watching it.
My anime top 5
1-Full metal Alchemest(Brotherhood and original)
2-Bleach
3-Inuyasha
4-Kekkaishi(it would be better if they continued it Unhappy )
5-NarutoShipp
I started watching Angel Beats!, such a riveting storyline. It's funny and also has action, too. It has good music, which I couldn't resist listening to. Plus, it was made by the Visual Novel brand "Key" which also made Clannad, which also had a riveting storyline, both funny and sorrowful. My review as of right now, 5 out of 5.
I finished Haruhi Suzumiya! Well not all the episodes, I only watched 3 out of the Endless Eight.
I really enjoyed the Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya, Especially the one where Haruhi and Kyon start fighting...
I liked it because the emotion.In Lucky Star I'm up to episode 17, And I've Started watching Rosario + Vampire.
Im watching soul eater, eyeshield 21, mfb, and fullmetal alchemist good shows.
(Jul. 06, 2011  5:27 AM)ArmorD-00taku Wrote: I started watching Angel Beats!, such a riveting storyline. It's funny and also has action, too. It has good music, which I couldn't resist listening to. Plus, it was made by the Visual Novel brand "Key" which also made Clannad, which also had a riveting storyline, both funny and sorrowful. My review as of right now, 5 out of 5.

"Knocking on Heaven's Door!" You'll understand that quote in the last few episodes. I've got to agree. Angel Beats was indeed a great anime.

@stormeagle0052: Elaborating is key, do it to avoid a warning.
Ultimate Zero: At what point is Naruto excessively scary? I can see the points where it might be disturbing, such as Gaara in general, or the Jinchuriki aspects in the anime, but it's not really [i]scary[i/].
(Jul. 06, 2011  6:52 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Ultimate Zero: At what point is Naruto excessively scary? I can see the points where it might be disturbing, such as Gaara in general, or the Jinchuriki aspects in the anime, but it's not really [i]scary[i/].

I guess scary was not the best chose of wordsXD Ok if you don't like violence don't watch it!
Beyblade (obviously), Naruto, Bakugan.
They popular. They awesome.!
Currently I'm watching Durarara!! I've seen the first to episodes so far, and I kind of get the storyline and stuff, but so far I'm not really following the story right o.O the first episode with the Headless Rider was pretty awesome! However I'm still trying to figure out what the main character (the guy who moved to Tokyo) has to do with it, and the dude in episode 2 who saved that girl from killing herself, is weird how he has connections with the rider. Maybe they have an organization or something.
I am currently watching Bleach, Great series. I can't wait Intel the next movie!

I have watched every episode, But what I am mad about Ichigo never loses just like Genga the power of friend-ship drives me I won't lose!
i am currently watching soul eater Grin just started and now on ep. 6. It is great Grin you should watch it if you aint seen it.
Watching School Rumble with my lady. I'm going to be starting on Hetalia here soon, though.
Ugh, could you people ELABORATE? Normally, you'd get warned for not doing so.
Anyways, I'm currently watching the 1998 season of YuGiOh (Technically Season 0), and I'd definitely recommend it to YGO fans. Even if you're not, the "Yami no Games" are pretty damn funny. Especially seeing the people try to cheat and be punished. Of course, Yugi is still timid, but Katsuya Jonouchi (Joey Wheeler) is pretty awesome (And slightly smarter in a bunch of aspects than in the 2000 version), but Hiroto Honda (Tristian Taylor) is still an idiot. I say it's the best YGO series, though Duel Monsters isn't introduced until ep. 7, and there's a character that most wouldn't notice unless you pay VERY close attention to the manga, Miho Nosaka.
(Jul. 06, 2011  8:05 PM)Sasukia Wrote: I am currently watching Bleach, Great series. I can't wait Intel the next movie!

I have watched every episode, But what I am mad about Ichigo never loses just like Genga the power of friend-ship drives me I won't lose!

What the heck are you talking about? Ichigo constantly loses and occasionally dies, you claearly don't pay attention to the show.
I'm watching Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan. I originally got into it through Shonen Jump, and it's really good. I mean, some of the jokes aren't that great, but who really cares? It's an anime, it won't be perfect.

I'm also re-watching both Kaze no Stigma and Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple. Both of them are anime that I really enjoy. Kaze no Stigma, I find pretty humorous, and Kenichi, it's just one of my favorites.
"Apa!" I also watch Kenichi, just not often. The main reason is Apachai. He's not too bright, but he's funny. I think as the series progresses, Kenichi can't even die to get out of his work, the Martial Arts masters just bring him back.